[reporter 4] Tree of Life has never been the same.
[记者4]生命之树从来都不一样。
[Noble] Every time I hear a news report on mass shootings,
and domestic terrorism,right-wing extremism,
[诺贝尔] 每次我听到大规模枪击事件、国内恐♥怖♥主♥义♥、右翼极端主义的新闻报道,
it always reminds me of when I was in the movement,
它总是让我想起,我以前在“运动”中的时候,
how dangerously close we as a group got,
我们作为一个团体,是多么危险地接近,
how dangerously close I got to committing domestic terrorism.
我是多么危险地接近国内恐♥怖♥主♥义♥。
So much has changed from our days back in the '80s.
和我们80年代的时代相比,变化太大了。
How mainstream extremism has become,
极端主义成为主流,
that was something we hoped for.
这曾经是我们那代人所希望的。
I'm seeing that now, and honestly, it scares me.
我居然在今天,亲眼看到了,说句实话,我真害怕了。
The closest thing that has happened since Oklahoma City, of course,
自俄克拉荷马城以来发生的最接近的事情,
is the January 6th riot on the Capitol Building.
当然是1月6日发生在国会大厦的骚乱。
[indistinct yelling]
[含混的叫喊]
[Coss] On January 6th,I was the emergency planning specialist
with the incident commander and everybody else who showed up.
[科斯]1月6日,我是应急计划专员,与事故指挥官和其他所有人员一起出现。
So I was at that scene for about 18 hours.
我在现场呆了18个小时。
(丹尼尔.科斯,联邦首都警♥察♥局紧急计划专员)
[Sanders] When I saw the storming of the Capitol
on January 6th, I'm thinking,"What's the chances
[桑德斯]当我看到1月6日对国会大厦的冲击浪潮时,我在想,“会不会发生
that my boy's gonna be down at the bombing
and gonna be involved in this as well?"
我的儿子也在爆♥炸♥中倒下,同样地,被卷入像这样的事件?”
And I was concerned for his safety.
我很担心他的安全。
[Coss] There's no call for what they did on January 6th.
[科斯] 他们在1月6日做的事情,是完全没有必要的。
What they did was wrong,and they should be prosecuted for it.
他们所做的是错误的,他们应该为此受到起诉。
Every single day, we have protests.
每天,我们都会见到有各种抗♥议♥活动。
The majority of the people up there are peaceful.
那里的大多数人,都爱好和平。
But as long as our country continues to divide itself,
但只要我们的国家继续“割裂自己”,
I believe there's more to come.
我相信,未来还会有更多的(冲击风潮)。
You poke a dog long enough,the dog's going to bite.
如果你一直用棍子,去捅一条狗,狗也会咬人的。
If you're going to push people to the extremes,
如果你要把人逼到极端,
violence is inevitable.
暴♥力♥是不可避免的。
[Sanders] I drove up to this building a hundred times.
[桑德斯] 我开车来这栋楼上百次了。
We used to go on our break up there over that wall.
我们过去,经常在那堵墙那边分手。
- Mm-hmm. - We would stay...
—嗯。 -我们会留下来...
We'd take treats and stuff and go up there
and watch the kids play in the playground.
我们会带上零食和其他东西,去那里看孩子们在操场上玩耍。
That's where I found Colton.You know that, right?
我就是在那里找到科尔顿的。你知道的,对吧?
- Yeah. - Right there.
-是的。 -就在那儿。
[Sanders] When I delved into the bombing and started having questions,
[桑德斯] 当我深入研究爆♥炸♥事件,并开始有疑问时,
I told a reporter, I said,
我告诉一个记者,我说,
"You know, it's not going to be too many years
“你知道,过不了多少年,
that when I tell someone I lost my grandchildren
in the bombing,they'll say, 'Which one?'"
当我告诉别人,我的孙子孙女在爆♥炸♥中丧生时,他们会问,‘哪一次爆♥炸♥?’”
- Exactly. - And that's where we are today.
—没错。 —这就是我们今天的处境。
It's still hard to believe it's been 28 years.
很难相信,已经28年过去了。
Yeah.
是的。
Love you guys.We'll see you next year.
爱你们。我们明年见。
You ready?
你好受点儿了吗?
Yeah. Bye, guys.
是的,再见,朋友们。
俄克拉荷马城爆♥炸♥案,仍然是美国历史上
最致命的针对政♥府♥的国内恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行为。
[somber music playing]
[忧伤的音乐响起]
电影精选列表