[car radio flipping stations]
[车载收音机调台声]
[William Pierce over radio]It's frighteningly clear now that
there is no way to win the struggle in which we are engaged
[威廉.皮尔斯通过电台]现在非常清楚的是,在我们进行的这样斗争中,
without shedding torrents,veritable rivers of blood.
不血流成河,是绝不可能取胜的。
[Rush Limbaugh over radio]It's an endless parade
of the dregs of our society.
[拉什.林堡通过电台] 这就是我们社会的渣滓们无休止的游♥行♥。
This is your country.
这就是你们的国家。
These are the people that live next door to you.
这些就是住在你隔壁的人。
This is what's become of your country.
这就是你们国家的现状。
[G. Gordon Liddy] Neutering the Second Amendment
with the assault weapons ban,
[G.戈登.林迪] 用攻击性武器禁令来阉♥割♥《第二修正案》,
violating the 10th Amendment with the Brady Bill,
用《布莱迪手♥枪♥暴♥力♥防制法案》来违反《第十修正案》,
(布雷迪:白宫新闻秘书,里根遇刺是受到枪伤)
and slaughtering citizens using the ATF and
the FBI Schutzstaffel is shredding the Constitution.
用烟酒武器管理局和FBI的“党卫军般”职员们屠♥杀♥人♥民♥,并撕毁宪法。
[Mark Koernke] The enemy has many assets at their disposal.
[马克.科恩克] 敌人有许多可供支配的资产。
The best one we have here is you.
而我们这里,只有最好的你。
一场发生在美国的爆♥炸♥
--- 通向四月19日之路
(俄克拉荷马城)
- [man] Yeah, now you're on it. - I don't think so.
-[男人] 是的,现在你在画面里。 -我不这么认为。
[man] Yeah, the red light's on.
[男人] 是的,红灯亮着呢。
Does it say "recording" there?
屏幕上显示“录像”了吗?
[woman] Every April 19th is bittersweet.
[凯西.桑德斯] 每年的4月19日,都是在痛苦中回忆快乐。
I remember exactly what I was doing that morning.
我清楚地记得那天早上,我在做什么。
- [child giggling] - [Sanders] Who's in that cave?
-[孩子们咯咯笑] -[桑德斯] 谁在那个洞里?
[Sanders] What's on my back?
[桑德斯] 什么东西,在我的后面?
Uh, a raccoon.
呃,一只浣熊。
[Sanders] My grandchildren,Chase and Colton,
I went in and flipped the light on in their bedroom,
[桑德斯]我的孙子,蔡斯和科尔顿,我走进他们的卧室,
and I sang, "Good morning to you. Good morning to you.
打开灯,我唱着:“祝你们早上好。祝你们早上好。
We're all in our places with sunshine-y faces.
我们都在自己的地方,脸上洋溢着阳光。
What a nice way to start a new Wednesday."
多么好的方式,开始了新的星期三啊。”
And Chase begins to giggle.
蔡斯开始咯咯地笑。
- [Sanders] Those are so cute.
-[桑德斯]这真可爱。
- What are you eating, Chase? - [Colton babbling]
-你在吃什么,蔡斯? -[科尔顿呀呀学语]
[man] Bye-bye.
[男人]再见。
[Sanders] I remember when I left them at the daycare...
[桑德斯] 我记得我把他们留在日托所的时候...
- [man] Look at his teefers. - [Sanders] I love you.
-[男人]看他的小牙齿。 -[桑德斯] 我爱你。
Are we on our way to school?
我们在去学校的路上吗?
[Sanders] ...there in the Federal Building.
[桑德斯]...就在联邦大楼里。
The little donut crumbs that were on their faces.
他们脸上,都沾有甜甜圈的小碎屑。
Then, at 9:02...
那时,是9点02分...
[explosion]
[爆♥炸♥声]
[glass and metal rattling]
[玻璃和金属碎裂声]
[reporter 1] It looks like part of the building has been blown away.
[记者1] 看起来,大楼的一部分,被炸飞了。
We'll have to bank around the other side so I can get a better view of it.
我们得绕到另一边去,这样我才能看得更清楚。
[reporter 2] As the chopper goes around the Federal Building...
[记者2]当直升机绕过联邦大楼时...
- [reporter 3] Wow.- [reporter 2] Look at that shot.
-[记者3] 哇。 -[记者2] 把那儿也拍摄下来。
- [reporter 3] Holy cow. - [reporter 2] Incredible.
-[记者3] 天哪。 -[记者2] 不可思议。
The side of the Federal Building has been blown off.
联邦大楼的一侧被炸掉了。
[people clamoring]
[人们的惊恐喧嚷声]
[man] Get back!
[男人]退后!
Get 'em back! Get 'em back!
让他们退后! 让他们退后!
[sirens wailing]
[警笛哀鸣]
[man over radio] We got damage and injuries - all up and down Broadway.
- [man] Get them back!
[男人通过对讲机] 百老汇大街上到处都是受伤的人。-[男人]让他们退后!
[man over radio]We need all fire, ambulances you can get.
[男人通过对讲机] 我们需要你能调动的所有消防车和救护车。
[woman] It felt to me like my skin was burning off.
[南希.肖] 我感觉我的皮肤都被烧光了。
It was very hot,
感觉很烫,
and it was a wind so powerful
that it felt like it pinned my hair back.
一阵强风吹来,感觉就像把我的头发,吹到了后面。
[woman] I heard a very loud explosion,and I noticed a plume of smoke
[玛莎.金贝尔] 我听到一声巨大的爆♥炸♥声,我注意到一股烟雾
coming up from downtown Oklahoma City.
从俄克拉荷马城市中心升起。
So I ran back in the house and turned on the TV.
于是我跑回屋里,打开电视。
That's where my daughter,Frankie, works.
那是我女儿,弗兰基工作的地方。
And as we made our way closer to the building...
当我们赶到靠近大楼时...
(弗兰基.梅丽尔,23岁)
I said, "My daughter is dead."
我说:“我女儿死了。”
[man] I had little hope.
[巴德.韦尔奇] 我不抱什么希望。
Because Julie worked on the first floor.
因为朱莉在一楼工作。
(朱莉.韦尔奇,23岁)
And of course the first floor had more deaths than any other floor.
当然,一楼的死亡人数,比其他楼层都多。
April 19th,my dad had an appointment
to go down to the Social Security building that morning.
4月19日上午,我爸约好要去社保大楼。
(拉多娜.巴♥特♥尔♥勒沃雷特)
I knew my mom went down with him.
我知道,我妈和他一起去的。
(巴♥特♥尔♥夫妇,加尔文和佩欧拉)
The news starts to come in,"There's been a bomb."
新闻开始传来,“那里发生一起爆♥炸♥案。”
When they said the Social Security building,
当他们说到社保大楼的时候,
(当时,联邦大楼为俄州政♥府♥综合服务大楼)
I mean...
我是想说...
everything at that moment just stopped.
那一刻,一切都停止了。
[man over radio] Got two down.
[男人通过对讲机] 找到了两个人。
They're unconscious and not moving.
他们都失去了知觉,不能动了。
I need ambulances.
我需要救护车。
[Tom Brokaw] In the heart of Oklahoma,
[汤姆.布罗考] 在俄克拉何马城的市中心,
in the heart of the capital city,
在州首府的中心,
a terrible bomb has been exploded.
一颗可怕的炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了。
The governor has had a report
that six children were killed in a daycare center.
州长接到报告说,一家日托中心,有六名儿童被杀。
[man] Got one here!
[男人] 这里找到一个!
[man over radio] In the basement of the Federal Building,
[男人通过对讲机] 在联邦大楼的地下室,
there's a children's center.
有一个儿童中心,
We need to get fire department officials here as quick as we can.
我们得尽快把消防人员叫来。
I said to my daughter, I said, "Edye, the babies."
我对我女儿说:“艾迪,孩子们。”
And we take off running to the north side of the building,
我们开始跑到大楼的北边,
and the building's gone.
然后大楼就不见了。
[Edye sobbing]
[艾迪的哭泣声]
[Sanders] My son was an off-duty police officer.
[桑德斯] 我儿子是一名休班警官。
He saw his mom and his sister on TV,
他在电视上,看到他妈妈和妹妹,
he knew something was wrong.
他知道出事了。
[man] I looked up at the TV,
[丹尼尔.科斯] 我抬头看电视,
and I saw my mom and my sister clutching each other,
我看到妈妈和妹妹,紧紧地抱在一起,
and my sister was screaming,"Where's my babies?
Where's my babies? Where's my babies?"
我妹妹在尖叫:“我的孩子们呢? 我的孩子们呢?我的孩子们呢?”
(丹尼尔.科斯,前俄克拉荷马警♥察♥局警官)
[sobbing] My babies were in there!
[哭诉] 我的孩子在里面!
[man over radio] Have we got information
on where they have taken the children from the daycare?
[对讲机男声]我们得到他们把孩子们从日托所,带到哪里去的消息了吗?
[dispatcher] I have not been advised.
[调度员] 我没有被告知。
[siren whoops]
[警笛呼叫]
[Coss] Upon arrival at the site, my partner and I went into the rubble.
[科斯] 一到现场,我和我的搭档就进入了废墟中。
I went to the back side of the building,
which would be on the side of the daycare center.
我走到大楼的后面,就在日托中心的那一边。
They had about 10 to 12 children laid out
on a piece of concrete slab.
他们把大约10到12个孩子,放在一块混凝土板上。
They were laid one next to the other,
and at the very end to the right, I found Colton.
他们一个挨着一个地躺着,在最右边的尽头,我找到了科尔顿。
I knew that would be the last time I saw my nephew.
我知道,那将是我最后一次见到我的外甥。
I asked a state law enforcement officer that was there
if I could reach down,hug him, and kiss him goodbye.
我问在场的一位州执法官员,我能不能弯下腰,拥抱他,和他吻别。
And he told me,"This is a crime scene.Do not touch the evidence."
他告诉我,“这是犯罪现场。不要碰证据。”
爆♥炸♥杀死了168人,包括19名儿童。
[Katie Couric] Of all the sad stories in Oklahoma City today,
[凯蒂·库里克]在今天俄克拉荷马城所有悲伤的故事中,
the most heartbreaking may be the stories of the children
最令人心碎的可能是,那些孩子们的报道了,
who were in the daycare center when the bomb exploded.
当炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥时,孩子们就在日托中心。
What is your overwhelming emotion
as you face this horrendous tragedy in your family?
当你面对这些个可怕的家庭悲剧时,你的情绪是什么?
Those babies were just like mine, and I loved them.
那些孩子就像我的一样,我爱他们。
And anybody could understand the loss of a child,
任何人都能理解,失去孩子的痛苦,
but to then have to watch your child grieve over
the loss of those children,
但眼看着你的孩子,也在为失去那些孩子而悲伤时,
it's devastating.
这才是伤心欲绝。
[Couric] Edye, are you confident
that the people behind this will be caught?
[库里克] 艾迪,你有信心,这些幕后黑手会被抓住吗?
I don't know. I hope so.
我不知道。我希望如此。
I-- I don't know.
我...我不知道。
As a young reporter, I used to cover Oklahoma City streets.
作为一名年轻的记者,我曾经报道过俄克拉荷马城的街道。
Usually nothing more exciting than a car crash.
通常,没有什么比交通事故,更刺♥激♥的新闻了。
You know, everyone at NBC News knew I was an Okie
全国广播公♥司♥新闻部的每个人,都知道我是俄克拉荷马人,
because I always bragged about the fact that I was an Okie.
因为,我总是吹嘘,自己是俄克拉荷马州人。
(迈克.博特切尔,调查记者)
So there was no doubt who they were gonna send.
所以,他们该派谁去,那是毫无疑问的。
When I got to the site of the Federal Building,
当我到达联邦大楼所在地时,
电影精选列表