外面怎么说
What does it say?
好吧 我的反对被驳回了
Well, my objection has been overruled.
那好吧
All right then.
驳回
维持
看来民众的声音
It appears that the voice of the people...
47239票反对 196♥4♥0票维持
By a vote of 47,239 to 19,6♥4♥0.
已有近七万人参与表决
It's nearly 70,000 people taking part already.
超过10%的观众
More than ten percent of the people watching
正在积极参与表决
are actually taking part and voting.
我觉得这算是个大数目了
That seems a massive number to me.
而且我认为比例还会继续增长
And I suspect that percentage is only going to grow.
我的天哪
Holy shit.
斯托克莉
Stokely!
坐吧
Take a seat.
他叫什么
What was his name?
那个调查吉特案的警探
The detective who oversaw the Jeeter case.
斯台普托
Steptoe.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
不算太熟 我在他那儿当过初级警员
For a while, I was a junior in his unit.
但没有参加吉特案
Not on the Jeeter case.
给他打电♥话♥
Call him.
为什么
Why?
关于那位法官
What if this guy actually has a point?
那家伙说不定有话可说
About the judge.
我觉得现在的关键问题是
I believe the obvious question now is
你会遵从法官的命令吗
are you going to abide by the order from the bench?
所以 你承认这儿是法庭了是吗
So you accept this as a courtroom now?
你刚刚说了"遵守" "法官"之类的
I mean if you're saying words like "abide" and "bench"...
不 这儿不是法庭
No, this is not a courtroom.
但是 如果你遵循命令或裁定
But, if you abide by the ruling
然后以此为标准作适当陈述
that says something about how you're going to address,
并正确对待你自己的规则
how you're going to treat your own rulings.
也许能够使这儿看上去像法庭
And that might make it a courtroom.
你刚刚说现在有七万人在参与
You said there were 70,000 people right now?
而且在不断增加是吗
And more every second?
那在我看来 无论你想证明什么
Well, it would seem to me that whatever you're trying to prove
只要不遵守规则 你就会处于不利境地
would be in jeopardy if you do not follow your own rules.
继续
Go ahead.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
我提出反对 然后被驳回了
I objected. My objection was overruled.
那你继续 你刚说到利益冲突
So go ahead. You said conflict of interest.
什么利益冲突
What-What conflict of interest?
你刚才在镜头前所作的演讲
Well, you made a speech to that camera,
语言犀利 说得很好
and you did it eloquently, very well.
那女孩来自少数民族社群
The girl came from an ethnic community.
他们有些人的名字
Some of their names were
真的很难念
extremely difficult to pronounce.
但你却能脱口而出
But you said them with ease.
还有 关于那条狗的名字
There's also the issue of the dog's name.
每则新闻都提到过那条狗
Every news piece mentioned the dog.
-包括名字吗 -包括狗的名字
- And the name? - And the dog's name.
但没说品种 这我是知道的
But not the breed. I know that.
因为那是警方确认嫌疑人身份的
Because that was one of the hold-backs the police
障碍之一
for suspect identification.
你显然非常了解吉特一家
Certainly it seems that you know the Jeeter family well.
没错吧
You do, don't you?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是她叔叔
I was her uncle.
下午3:03
这里是USCN要闻播报
This is a USCN breaking news report.
USCN最新消息
A special USCN update:
他是她的叔叔
The man is her uncle.
劫持人♥质♥事件重大进展:绑♥架♥者是克劳蒂恩的叔叔
这是劫持奥利弗·司垂特法官
That is the story according to the person
并将其拘禁于未知地点的人
holding Judge Oliver Straight hostage
所陈述的
at an undisclosed location,
他试图通过社交媒体
in attempts to conduct what appears to be
进行模拟审判
a mock trial by social media.
现在请USCN分♥析♥员乔希·哈克里奇
Here to help us sort through the details is USCN analyst
为我们做详细解读 乔希
Josh Harkridge. Josh?
目前看来劫持司垂特法官的男子
What we now know is the man holding Judge Straight hostage
有着非常特殊的个人目的
appears to have a very specific axe to grind.
这也许能解释他为什么
And that may explain why he's taken
实施这一系列行动
this course of action in the first place.
这是不是出于某种怨恨呢
Would this be some kind of a grudge?
问题正在于此 哈珀
Well, that's exactly the problem, Harper.
我们不知道
We don't know.
不过我们了解到
What we do know is:
今早杀害克劳蒂恩的凶手保罗·威廉·加格
this morning saw the execution of Paul William Gager.
已被执行死刑
Claudine's killer.
如果确实存在对不当审判的怨恨
Now, if there is an axe to grind about a trial being misconducted...
那他们家人很可能从一开始
It's possible that the family had harboured doubts
就对加格的判决抱有怀疑
about the Gager verdict all along.
我们不能这么说
I don't think we can say that.
那么乔希 这样话题是不是又回到了
Now Josh, tell me, doesn't this bring us right back
司垂特法官对此案的处理上了呢
to the question surrounding Judge Straight's handling of the case?
是的
It could.
你无权参与此案的庭审
You do not have the right to trial this case.
任何一位正常的法官都会告诉你
Any reasonable judge would tell you...
不 我们别管一个正常的法官会说啥
No, we don't have to speculate on what a reasonable judge would say,
因为我们有法官
because we have a judge.
而且我不认为法官会说
And I don't think the judge will say that
我和克劳蒂恩的关系能导致我无法参与此案的庭审
my relationship to Claudine excludes me from trialing this case,
现在审的可不是克劳蒂恩的绑♥架♥案
because the case at hand is not about Claudine's abduction.
而是你处死无辜之人的案子
It's about you putting an innocent man to death.
这才是我们庭审的案子
That's the case at trial here.
所以 我觉得应该交给法官裁判
So, I say we put it to a judge's ruling.
这个在哪儿也行不通
That wouldn't stand up anywhere.
在这儿就行得通
It will here.
别只是包围房♥子
It's not enough to just surround the house.
必须派人和他们家人沟通
Someone has to talk to the family.
我就说那表亲
That's why I said the cousin...
让我跟他谈谈
Then let me talk to him.
他叫什么来着
His name is what?
贝迪纳 是吧
Bertinad, right?
那怎么
Then what is the problem...
埃尔罗伊警督
Lt. Elroy?
你好 我是里奥纳多·斯台普托
Hi, Leonard Steptoe.
我负责调查吉特的案子
I was in charge of the Jeeter investigation.
看来你是遇到什么问题了 对吧
It looks like you've got yourself in some situation, huh?
这简直是个恶梦 警探
I'm in the middle of a nightmare, detective.
我就是来尽可能协助你的
I'm here to help you any way I can.
好了 首先 有些关于
All right, now to start, there's information
吉特家人的事你需要了解一下
about the Jeeter family that you need to know.
加油 你可以的
Come on, you gotta be there.
吉特一家的悲剧
已然悲伤的故事又现悲剧转折
警方仍在寻找线索
卧♥槽♥
Oh shit.
她叔叔
The uncle?
他早死了
He's dead.
什么
Say again?
他的车从特里蒙特高架桥上坠落
His car slipped into the Tremont Viaduct,
所以不管这变♥态♥有什么奇葩要求
so whatever this freak says he wants,
都不是因为他是克劳蒂恩·吉特的叔叔
it's not 'cause he's Claudine Jeeter's uncle.
反对似乎再次被驳回了
And it looks like, once again the objection is overruled.
你的反对被驳回了
Your objection has been overruled.
我想知道法官裁定的理由
I would like to know the judge's reasoning.
你审案子时总会说理由吗
Do you always give a reason when you're on the bench?
你已接受了法官的其中一项裁定
You've already accepted one of the judge's rulings,
这意味着你认可本庭的审判效力
so that means you accept the authority of this court.
我就直说了吧
Let's be perfectly clear.
那些调查和审理吉特案的人
电影精选列表