What better place to hold a trial for judgment
更适合一场关于审判的审判呢
than the police station?
我们很快就会有结果了
We are going to come to a conclusion very soon.
虽然UCSN一直在努力
And while USCN has been working to create it's own projections
根据电♥话♥和网络投票池预测结果
based on our own telephone and online pole,
但我们能看到
we can tell you
有未知原因导致了网站出现故障
that whatever has caused the log jam on the original site.
绑♥架♥者的网站 似乎
The abductor's site, seems to...
我失去控制权了
I lost the hold.
很多人即将涌入参与投票
A whole lot of people are about to do a whole lotta voting.
基于观看人数相对参与人数的算法
Numbers that seem to suggest we're going to come to a verdict very quickly,
得出的数字似乎表明
base on the algorithm of the number of people watching,
我们将很快得出判决结果
relative to the number of people taking part.
现在看来 法官被判
And right now it looks neck and neck
有罪和无罪的结果各占一半
for the judge to be acquitted or found guilty.
我想你在等着51%的结果吧
I suppose you're looking for 50 plus one.
任何悬而未决的审判都会
Anything as quaint as a hung jury would be...
会很乏味 不是吗
would be boring, wouldn't it?
乔希 我们不清楚怎么回事
Josh, we don't know why,
但是看起来
but it appears
警方突然跑出了科尔的房♥屋
that the police are suddenly racing away from the Cole home
去往一个未知的地点
for an undisclosed location.
我们不知道他们去了哪里
We don't know where they're going,
但是我们一定会跟踪这件事的发展
but we're definitely going to track where this takes us,
让大家跟随事件的展开
and bring you the story live and in full detail
了解到所有的细节
as events unfold.
我必须切断画面 告诉观众朋友
I have to cut you off and let you and our viewers know
根据投票的数字 USCN的分♥析♥师
that based on numbers coming in, our USCN analysts
做出了相当确切的预测
are now making a solid projection that...
不知道该如何表述
Well there's no other way to put it,
但对于法官来说这不是个好消息
but... this is terrible news for the judge.
也许是一个重大的打击
Perhaps a major upset.
有罪
无罪
数据显示法官将被判有罪
All numbers suggest the judge will be found guilty.
重复一遍 法官肯定会被判有罪
Repeat The judge will definitely be found guilty.
我们会尽快告诉你
As soon as we can,
这些数字是怎样急剧变化的
we will show you how those numbers broke down.
我们都完了
We're both done.
有线新闻报道的
It says so on cable news.
所以应该是真的
So it must be true.
快 快 快
Go, go, go, go!
我们进来了
We're in.
走 走 走
Move, move, move!
我们走 我们走
Let's go, let's go.
快 快 快
Go, go, go.
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
我可以
Yes I can.
站起来
Stand up straight.
判决结果出来了
The verdict is in.
这些人已经表明了意见
The people have spoken.
奥利弗·司垂特 你的陪审团
Oliver Straight, you have been found guilty
判处你杀害无辜之人罪名成立
by a jury of your peers for taking the life of an innocent man.
因此 法庭决定你应为他偿命
As such, it is the decision of this court that your own life should be taken for his.
法官大人 你信教吗
Are you a religious man, Your Honour?
"你眼不可顾惜"
"And thine eye shall not pity."
法官 你有怜悯心吗
Did you pity, Judge?
没有
No.
大声点
Louder!
不 我没有
No I did not.
我们去哪里
Where are we going?
"你眼不可顾惜"
"And thine eyes shall not pity."
跟我念
Repeat after me.
"要以命偿命"
"But life shall go for life."
要以命偿命
Life shall go for life.
以眼还眼
Eye for eye.
以眼还眼
Eye for eye.
以牙还牙
Tooth for tooth.
以牙还牙
Tooth for tooth.
以手还手
Hand for hand.
以手还手
Hand for hand.
以脚还脚
Foot for foot.
以脚还脚
Foot for foot.
快
Go!
所有人趴下
Everybody get down!
别开枪
Hold!
有枪
Gun!
停
Stop!
我说等等 别开枪
I said hold up! Hold up!
别开枪
Hold fire!
别开枪
Holding fire.
该死
Oh shit.
他手上没枪
No gun.
操
Fuck.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
为什么你手上有枪
Why'd you have the gun?
他给我的
He gave it to me.
叫救护车
Someone get me a bus!
他知道 他知道
He knew. He knew.
他知道你们
He knew about you.
知道什么
Knew what?
你们就是行刑者
That you were the executioners.
操 操
Fuck. Fuck.
警督
Lieutenant,
我们判断这里有致命威胁
we clearly apprehended a lethal threat here.
我们别无选择只能保护自己
We had no choice but to protect ourselves.
检查武器
Weapons check!
好了吗
Good?
好了
We're good.
我们刚刚所目睹的一切
There may not be words for
可能无法用言语来形容
what we've just witnessed.
可能是无法言喻的
There probably aren't.
我们切回到目击今日事件的记者
We go now to our reporter on scene who has been a witness to today's events,
哈珀·格兰特
Harper Grant.
乔希 我们只是这一切的旁观者
Josh, we were only bystanders in all of this.
但毫无疑问我们目睹了一场悲剧
But there was no question that we have witnessed tragedy.
这是我们了解到的情况
Here's what we've been able to figure out...
电影精选列表