你觉得自己是在什么地方
Where do you think you are?
我不知道
I don't know.
你呢
You?
你觉得自己是在什么地方
Where do you think you are?
你觉得自己是在什么地方
Where do you think you are?
我只知道 我他妈会杀了你
I'm gonna fuckin' kill you, that's where I think I am!
嘿 变♥态♥
Hey freak.
你个变♥态♥
Freak!
不 不 不会吧
No, no, no-no-no-no.
我们就这样被关着了
You think that's it?
不会
No, I wouldn't.
什么不会
Wouldn't what?
我觉得不会这么简单
I wouldn't think that that's it.
灌浇混凝土的结构
Poured concrete foundation.
我猜我们是在一个地下室里
My guess is we're in a basement.
你知不知道自己在货车里待了多久
Do you have any idea how long you were in the van?
十九 二十分钟吧
Nineteen, twenty minutes.
那就是
So...
十四五英里[22公里]吧
fourteen, fifteen miles?
你的工作是开车吗
Do you drive for a living?
可能吧
I might.
我又不知道你是不是同伙
Well, how do I know you're not part of this?
你知道吗 电影里他们会把警♥察♥
You know like how they put cops in
和囚犯关在一起
with the prisoners in the movies?
妈的
Fuck!
就是这种情况
That's what this is!
什么
What?
那部电影 两个人被绑在房♥间里
The movie, the two guys tied up in the room,
还有一把钢锯
and the hacksaw,
就是这种情况
that's what this is!
怎么绑的
Tied up how?
你没看过吗
You never seen it?
没有
No.
也好 反正也是一部愚蠢至极的电影
Well you're lucky 'cause it's a stupid fucking movie.
铁链 懂吗 他们被铁链锁住
Chained, right, they were chained up.
然后有个人明白了游戏规则
And then the one guy figured it out
之后电影就变得很恶心
and that's when it got so sick.
我跟格蕾丝说了 这部电影很蠢
I told Grace it was a stupid movie...
格蕾丝是谁
Who is Grace?
我的前妻
My ex-wife.
妻子
Wife.
我告诉她不会有人这么做的
I told her nobody would do that...
做什么
Do what?
用钢锯锯掉自己的脚
Cut off their own foot with a hacksaw.
你确定走了十四英里吗
Are you certain about the fourteen miles?
因为现在很可能就是这样操蛋的情况
'Cause this could be some crazy fucked up shit just like that.
你是真的掐算着时间
Were you counting time
还是天生就对距离敏感
or do you just have a natural sense of distance?
我就是知道
You just know.
怎么了
Why?
我知道他先绑的我
I know that he picked me up first.
这点我很确定
Of that I'm certain.
然后 车大概开了你所说距离的一半
And then we drove about half your distance,
也就是七英里[11公里]
which is seven miles.
我们又等了很长一段时间
Then we waited for a considerable period of time.
他才终于把你塞进了货车
Finally he loaded what had to be you into the van,
接着我们就到了这里
and we drove to here.
所以十四加七就是二十一
So that's fourteen and seven is twenty-one...
你还做算术 他现在很可能
You wanna do math when he could be
正带着一把见鬼的钢锯过来
coming through with a fucking hacksaw?!
老兄
Hey buds.
哥们
Hey buddy.
我刚才说要杀了你 并不是认真的
I didn't mean what I said before about killing you.
我胡说八道的 我不是那样的人
That was nuts. That wasn't me.
我们就算扯平了 好不好
So we're square, right?
你得接受一个男人的道歉
You have to accept a guy's apology,
因为男人道歉是件好事 不是吗
'cause if a guy apologizes that's good right?
我真的是胡说的
'Cause I didn't mean nothin', right?
你在干嘛
What the fuck?
你♥他♥妈♥想干嘛
What the fuck you doing?
求你了 不要 拜托了
Please no! No! Come on.
你♥他♥妈♥要干嘛
What the fuck you gonna do?!
怎么回事
What the fuck?
怎么 老兄
What the... buddy...
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
哥们 你到底要干什么
What the fuck you doing, man?
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
你看到没有
You seeing this?
请你告诉我们 你有什么目的
Tell us your intentions, please.
你怎么对他就这么好
Hey, how come you do that for him?
为什么我就得戴着这个颈链
And how come I got the choker on?
他怎么就不用 你什么意思啊
How come he doesn't? What does that mean?
凭什么他就没有被堵住嘴
And how come he wasn't gagged or nothin'?
你个疯子 你这又是在干嘛
You crazy fuck! What are you doing?
你是要拍电视节目吗
Are you putting on a show of some kind?
要拍我们吗
With us?
你得告诉我们你在干什么
You need to tell us what you're doing
要不然我发誓一定会杀了你
or I swear to God I will fucking kill you.
你听到没有
You hear me?
我们马上进入直播
We're going to go live.
倒计时 六 五 四
In six, five, four,
三 二 一
three, two, one...
[提问] 我们需要你的帮助
[回答] 帮什么
突然出现了这个 我们想着也就你有办法确认真假
这些是同时在拍摄吗
Are they all on at once?
还是轮流的
Or do they take turns?
轮流拍摄
Turns.
靠动作和声音激活
They're motion and voice activated.
但是你不会知道此刻是哪一部在工作
But you'll never know which one is on in any given minute.
所以你们对着主摄像机就可以了
So just direct yourself to the pilot cam.
这样观众也不会糊涂
That way you won't confuse everybody watching.
明白了吗
Understood?
观众 谁是观众
Everyone? Who is everyone?
向他们介绍下自己吧
Tell them about yourself.
他们到底是谁
Who exactly?
他们需要对你们有尽可能多的了解
They'll need to know as much about you as possible.
在最后时刻会对你们有利的
Can only help you in the end.
这能让你们更像个有血有肉的人
It'll make you seem more real.
我他妈才不会对任何人说任何话
I'm not saying fuckin' nothin' to fuckin' nobody.
除了这句 快他妈放我出去
Except get me the fuck outta here.
你想知道我是怎么样的人 是吗
You wanna know how real I am?
去你妈♥逼♥
Go fuck yourself!
我就是这样的人
That's how real I am.
我刚才那么说是不是不明智
You think that was wrong to say that?
你觉得他到底想干什么
What do you think he's doing?
我觉得我们马上就知道了
I think we will soon find out.
观看人数
别 别 别
No, no, no.
不要
No.
求你了 不要
Please, no.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
你是谁
Who you are.
干什么的
What you do.
要显得真实
To make you real.
我退休了
I'm retired.
我曾经是个专业人士
I was a professional.
对他们说 别对着我
To them, not me.
我退休了
I am retired.
我是 我曾经是
I was-I've had a profession.
法律工作者
The legal profession.
我住在城市郊区
I live on the outskirts of the city.
电影精选列表