我被绑走的时候正在停车道上
I was in my driveway when I was taken.
我是被绑♥架♥的
I have been taken.
我也不知道什么能说 什么不能说
I don't know what I can or cannot say if I do not know
我都不明白自己为什么在这里
the purpose of my being here.
你可以表达任何你想说的
You can discourse on whatever you want.
我是被强行绑♥架♥的
I was physically taken.
当时我正从后备箱拿杂货
Unloading groceries from the back of my car.
我和妻子已经在那所房♥子里住了三十多年
My wife and I have lived in that house for over thirty years.
所以她或是哪个邻居会看见
So she or one of the neighbours will see the groceries
停车道上的杂货
in the driveway.
我不知道你是否留了索要赎金的字条
I don't know whether you left a ransom note or not.
但是显然有人会报♥警♥的
But obviously someone will call the police...
闭嘴
Stop it.
你得告诉大家真♥相♥才有效果
This only works if you tell the whole truth.
我说的哪一句不是真的了
What am I saying that is not true?
该你了
You.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
不 不 求你了
No, no, no. Please, no.
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean that.
我不是那样的人 我不是那样的人
That wasn't me. That wasn't me.
我是做房♥屋维护的
I do home repairs.
专门修复屋顶
Specialize in roofing.
看着镜头说
To the camera.
告诉大家你的名字
Tell them your name.
我叫罗恩
My name is Ron.
我有两个孩子
I have two children
他们正等着我回家吃晚饭
who are expecting me home tonight for dinner.
我只是开车通过
And all I was doing was going through
那家该死的汽车餐厅 老天呐
the fucking drive-through, for Christ sake.
你在说谎
That's a lie.
什么 你是说在停车场的时候
What? You mean the parking lot thing?
好吧 我准备开车去汽车餐厅
Okay, I was going to the drive-through
然后在停车场边上停了下来
and then I pulled over at the edge of the parking lot
像往常一样检查轮胎
to check my tires like I do.
我从车上下来之后头上就被猛击了一下
And then I get out and then I get cracked on the head,
然后就被装进麻袋带走了
and then I'm in a sack and we were pulling away
这他妈到底是什么情况
and what the fuck is this about?!
我还没查到这是哪里来的
直播的人是个行家
拿好了
Hold it up.
不 不 不 不要 不要这样
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
我知道你要干嘛
I know what this is.
这是他们对付土耳其囚犯的
This is Turkish prisoner shit.
我都说了 我是两个孩子的爸爸
And like I said I have two little kids
求你不要搞这种土耳其的玩意
so please no Turkish prisoner shit.
你 给我念头版的内容
You. Read me what's on the front page.
佛罗里达海岸有处石油泄漏
There was an oil spill off the coast of Florida.
你来
You.
干什么
What?
报纸
The paper.
我这里没有那条
I don't got that.
漏油的新闻
The oil leak thing.
我没找着
I can't find that.
你
You.
华尔街的
Monclure...
蒙克路尔公♥司♥被指控
The Wall Street firm has been accused
向证券交易委员会提供虚假报告
of false reporting to the SEC.
我这里没有
I don't got that.
我的报纸没有这条是不是很糟糕
Is it bad that I don't got that?
你那里有什么
What do you have?
那个从达人秀出来的女孩要结婚了
The girl from the talent show is getting married.
你
You.
谋杀女孩吉特的凶手今早被执行死刑
The murderer of the Jeeter girl was executed this morning...
有了 有了
I got that! I got that!
他绑♥架♥并杀害了女孩
He kidnapped and killed the girl.
我这里有
I got that.
你
You.
一万辆汽车因刹车线故障被召回
10,000 vehicles were recalled for faulty brake lines.
我又没有 操
I don't got that. Fuck.
好了
All right.
什么好了
All right what?
都明白了吗
Do we all get it now?
我不明白 我什么都不明白
I don't get it, I don't get nothin'.
你们需要想明白自己为什么在这里
You have to figure out why each of you is here
还有你们两人之间有什么联♥系♥
and what the connection between you is.
给你们五分钟
You have five minutes.
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
为了证明我非常认真
To prove I'm serious...
你♥他♥妈♥拿着它做什么
What the fuck you doing with those.
把那些鬼东西拿开
Keep those fucking things away from me.
要不然我就把它们塞到你的喉咙里
I'll shove those fucking things right down your throat.
别这样
No-no.
你会需要它的
You're gonna need that.
你要干什么
What are you doing?!
别 求你了 天啊
No please! Mother of God!
五分钟
Five minutes.
那个毛巾是用来擦血的
The towel is for the blood.
没用的 长不回去了
It's not working. It's not going back.
毛巾是用来擦血的
The towel is for the blood.
毛巾是用来擦血的
The towel is for the blood.
如果我就这样保持住 它会长起来的
This way it'll bind if I just hold it like this
只要我保持的时间够长
and give it enough time...
罗恩 够了 听我说
Ron, stop. Stop. Listen to me.
什么
What?
我们要试着冷静下来
We have to try to be very calm.
我从没见过轻率能办成事的
I have never seen anything work out well that was done in haste.
刚才发生的一切很可怕
What just happened was monstrous.
但是让我们很清楚的认识到
But it has told us a great deal
我们究竟处在什么样的境况中
about the situation we find ourselves in.
他并不是冲动行事
What he did was not an impulsive act on his part.
园艺剪
The garden shears.
毛巾
The towel.
都是提前安排好的
They were planned.
他一开始就打算这么做了
He intended to do that from the start.
而且是对你
And he intended to do it to you.
而不是我
Not to me.
我数了一下 有十台摄像机
I counted ten cameras.
他说它们都在直播
He said they were live.
直播我们现在的画面
That they're transmitting images of us right now.
他命令我们看着那台主摄像机
When he instructed us to look at the pilot camera
我觉得他好像是希望
it seemed to me as if he were anticipating that
会有很多人来看我们
a great number of people would be watching us.
他们很有可能真的就在看着我们
They might very well be watching us right now.
那个计时器
The clock.
我能听见那个计时器
I'm aware of the clock.
他说五分钟之内找出联♥系♥
He said five minutes to figure out the connection.
五分钟到了他又会做什么
What the hell is he gonna do when the five minutes are up?
你不知道
You don't get it.
你不知道是因为你没看过那部该死的电影
You don't get it because you didn't see the fuckin' movie.
我先来
I'll go first.
我会把确切的真♥相♥告诉你
I'll tell the exact truth to you
还有正在观看的所有人
and to everyone who is watching.
我想其中还包括了绑♥架♥我们的人
And I presume that includes our captor.
他说的没错
He was correct.
我之前有所隐瞒
I did not tell the whole story earlier.
我的妻子并不在家
My wife is not at home.
她和我女儿今早出门去度假了
She and my daughter went away on holiday this morning.
我开车送她们去了机场
I drove them to the airport.
然后去了杂货店
And then I went to the grocery store.
我在车道边把后备箱的东西往下搬
I was in my driveway unloading groceries
这时候来了一辆白色的货车
from the back of my car when a white van drove up.
电影精选列表