那个司机
The driver.
那个绑♥架♥我们的人从车里出来
The man who is our captor got out
然后走向我
and started walking towards me.
我以为他迷路了 所以放下手里的东西
I thought he was lost so I put down the groceries I had
好跟他说话
in my hand so that I could speak with him.
但是他突然用袋子套住了我的头
And then he put a bag over my head
还打掉了我的眼镜
and knocked the glasses off my nose.
我看见眼镜掉在人行道上
I could see them on the pavement.
我买♥♥的橙子滚得到处都是
There were oranges rolling around
都滚到马路上了
and then down the driveway.
我动不了
I couldn't move.
他完全把我控制住了
He had me completely restrained.
之后他粗暴地把我扔进了车里
And then he manhandled me into the van.
我们开始下坡的时候我就开始数数
When we started downhill I started counting.
该你讲了
Now you.
罗恩 那不管用的
Ron this will not work...
我们必须逃离这个鬼地方
We have to get the fuck out of here.
你是在汽车餐厅
You were in a drive-through restaurant,
还是在去汽车餐厅的路上被绑♥架♥的?
or you were going to a drive-through restaurant?
我有两个小女儿 我得立刻出去见她们
I have two little girls that I need to see right now.
但是你停下来了 你下车做什么
But you stopped and got out to what?
为了检查轮胎吗
To check your tires?
立刻
Right now!
这是你每天都要做的事吗
Is this part of your daily routine?
如果不是因为我错过了早饭
All just 'cause I missed breakfast.
我都不会出现在那里的
I wasn't even supposed to be there.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我周一到周五都去祖记炸鸡
I go to Zoop's Chicken Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
一点 最迟一点半 点一个牛排堡
I go to Steak and Shake one or one-thirty at the latest.
大家都知道
Everybody knows that.
但是今天是周六
But this is Saturday.
没错 我要去老谢特汉姆路见一个人
Yeah, I had to meet a guy out on Old Sheltham Road
去看看暴风雨给他家带来的损失
to talk about some damage that the storm did to his place.
你要去见的那个人
Is the guy at the Old Sheltham Road
是唯一一个知道你要去那的人吗
the only one who knows that you were going there?
他剪断了我的指头
He cut off my finger.
在此之前你有没有停车加油
Did you stop and get gas first?
我生下来就带着这根指头
The finger that I was born with.
陪了我一辈子的指头
The finger I had from my whole life.
我母亲给我的这根指头
That my mother gave me.
那个汽车餐厅是你从高速公路上
Was the drive-through one of those restaurants you can see
能够看到的吗
from the highway?
而我们却在这里讨论什么汉堡
And we're talking about fucking hamburgers?!
你需要专注
You need to focus...
你们搞明白什么了吗
What did you figure out?
我们发现你♥他♥妈♥就是一个怂逼
We figured out that you're a fuckin' homo.
罗恩
Ron!
答案很明显
The answer is obvious.
除了你给我们的两份报纸上
Other than the fact that in the two newspapers you gave us
有一篇相同的报道以外
we had one article in common.
我们之间根本没有任何联♥系♥
There is no connection whatsoever between the two of us.
很明显 我被绑♥架♥来是有原因的
Clearly there's a purpose behind my presence.
针对我的绑♥架♥是有预谋的
Everything about my abduction was planned.
你事先做足了功课
It required prior knowledge.
而罗恩 他却像是你随机绑来的
On the other hand, Ron's abductions appears to be completely at random.
没人知道 甚至他自己都不知道
No one, not even Ron would've known
他一会要去哪里
where he was going to be then.
所以我认为他被绑♥架♥
So I believe that he was picked up
只是因为你从高速公路上看到他了而已
simply because he was visible from the highway.
是啊 那我他妈在这做什么
Yeah, so what the fuck am I doing here?
为了说明他在和我交涉的过程中能有多狠
To prove the depths he's willing to go to in dealing with me.
我们的社会出了问题
We've got a problem in our society.
我们说的话不再有任何价值了
Nothing that we say has any value anymore.
毫无可信度
No credibility.
我说我会还钱的 但是没用
I say I'm gonna pay my bills it doesn't matter.
债主需要我的信用评级来确保我能还钱
The lender needs a credit check to prove that I have.
确保我会还钱
To prove that I will...
我给你2.25万美元 你放我走
I'll give you $22,500 to let me go.
再也没有人相信我们说的任何话
Nobody believes anything we say anymore
除非你有意向证明
without proof of intention.
所以 如果我说我会去杀人
So if I say that I'm gonna kill a man I need to prove
我就需要证明我杀过人
that I have killed a man.
意向证明
Proof of intention.
你必须停下来
You need to stop now.
我无法停止
I really can't do that.
我相信你说的话
I will take you at your word.
这些已经够有说服力了
That should be good enough.
有了这些 你的决心不需要其它证明了
With that assurance, any other proof of your sincerity is not necessary.
那倒是
That's true.
但我不单是要让你相信
Except it's not you I have to convince.
还有他们
It's them.
下午1:29
我听说他们让你今天轮班
I heard they gave you the shift today.
我还以为是开玩笑
I thought it was a joke.
笑话我的
On me.
要么就是他们都因为聚会宿醉不醒
Or probably because everyone is still too drunk from the party.
再说 一个坐在办公室等退休的人
How much damage could a retiring desk jockey do
能在周六翻出什么大风浪来
on a Saturday, anyway?
罗伊警督 有人呼叫你
Lt. Roy! You got an incoming!
他们还真是一点时间都没浪费
They're not wasting any time.
计划是在周五前把整栋大楼清空
Well the plan is the whole building be empty by Friday.
新的总部已经准备充分了
The new HQ is already fully operational.
他们是找值班警官吗
They asked for the duty officer?
不是 是指名找你的
Nope. You. By name.
达恩莉
Darnley?
我们去年不是有过协定吗
Didn't we have an agreement last year?
不能再黑进市政计算机系统了
No more hacking city computer systems. Parking...
是 但是这次不一样
Yeah. This is different.
你又做什么了
What have you done now?
我给你发了一个链接 赶紧去看看吧
I'm sending you a link. Go there. Now.
我的聊天群里有人发给我的
One of my chat groups sent me this.
你听说过一个叫祖记炸鸡的地方吗
You ever hear of a place called Zoop's Chicken?
在9号♥高速公路那边
It's up highway nine.
也就是说这件事肯定发生在本地
That means whatever this is it might be local.
你打开了吗 看到了吗
You got it? You seeing this?
这是什么啊
What am I looking at?
这是直播 我很确定这不是演的
This is live and I'm pretty sure it's real.
你不想这么做的 这完全没有必要
You don't want to do this. It is unnecessary.
不是我想不想这么做
It's not a question of want.
而是我需不需要这么做
It's a question of need.
我们需要让大家重视即将到来的程序
We need to give gravitas to the procedure to come.
什么程序
What procedure?
不接受采访
妈的
Shit!
是那个猥琐男
Hey, it's that creepy guy.
斯洛森不打算接受我的采访了
Slosson's not gonna give me the interview.
他要去CBS了
He's going to CBS.
从西弗吉尼亚的鬼地方出来的国会议员
A Congressman from Ass Grease, West Virginia,
还对我撒谎
and he's lied to me.
这世界上到处是猥琐男 凯特琳
The world is nothin' but creepy guys, Kaitlyn.
到底哪一个
Which one?
53部门的那个
At 53 Division.
他叫艾迪
His name is Eddie.
没错 他是很猥琐 猥琐才把事情做成了
And yes he's very creepy, but creepy's how we get things done.
他对我还是尽心尽力的
He's devoted to me.
好吧 他说你要是不要的话
Okay, well he just said if you don't want it,
他四分钟之后就给第六频道了
he's gonna give it to Channel 6 in four minutes.
王八蛋
Cocksucker!
谢谢
Thank you.
哥们别忘了这周末
我怎么可能忘 你每五秒就要提醒我一回
不客气
说真的 你那个搞IT的哥们来吗
电影精选列表