她
She
被迫嫁给那个老混♥蛋♥
she was forced to marry this old fuck,
她求我们,她求我救她
and she begged us she begged me to save her
我的中尉说不要管这事
My L T said to let it go
那不关我们的事
That it was none of our concern
但我无视了命令
But I ignored the order
我去伸手抓住她的手
想带她离开
And I went to reach out, grab her hand, lead her away,
但那个军阀
and the warlord
朝她的头开了一枪
shot her in the head
就在我面前
Right in front of me
我仍能感觉到
I still feel the blood
脸上的血
on my face
麦迪,我不能让这种事发生在你身上
Maddie, I can't let that be you
求你了
Please
我不能让你那样死去
I can't let you die like that
不会的
And you won't
但如果你救我
But if you save me
而楼上的所有人都死了
and everybody up there dies,
这会比那个女孩更困扰你
埃里克
then it's gonna haunt you worse than that girl, Eric
我了解你
I know you
真的吗?
Do you?
是的
Yeah
我了解
I do
好吧,我们走
Well, let's go
好的 - 我扶着你
Okay - I got you
别往下看
Don't look down
我不会的
I won't
[广播继续
[report continues
两个人试图从我的防线逃脱
Two people attempted to escape my breach
他们现在已经死了
They are dead now
本不必如此
It did not have to be this way
不要试探我们
Do not test us
听着,如果你选择与我们开战
Listen, if you choose war with us,
结局将和所有战争一样
it will end as all wars do
以悲剧收场
In tragedy
队列中有多少观众?
How many viewers are in the queue?
超过3200万
Over 32 mil
警♥察♥呢?
And what about the cops?
他们在保持距离
They're staying back
暂时如此
For now
他们吓得要死
They're scared shitless
队长,还是没有破碎鸽子的文件
Captain, there's still no Shattered Dove files
也没有释放我们的战友
or release of our brothers in arms
他们不可能公开
There's no way they're gonna expose
他们付钱让我们做的事,队长
what they paid us to do, Captain
我们需要撤离
We need extraction
那就找到医生
Then you will find Doc
是,长官
Yes, sir
死亡人数
death toll,
不仅杀死了他们的战术人员
killing not only their tactical officers
还有无辜的人♥质♥
but innocent hostages
被困在托宾大桥上
trapped on the Tobin bridge
狐狸
Foxtrot
有发现吗?- 什么都没有
You got anything? - Nada
医生是个狡猾的婊♥子♥
Doc's a crafty little bitch
是啊,不管她多狡猾,
Yeah, well, crafty bitch or not,
我们还是得找到她
we still gotta find her
尤其是如果我们要
离开这该死的桥的话
Especially if we're gonna get off this damn bridge
现在我们该拿你怎么办?
Now what are we going to do with you?
我来照顾她
I'll take her
假装她是和我一起的
Pretend she's with me
埃里克,来吧,我们走
Eric, come on Let's go
麦迪,到后面去
Maddie, get in the back
谢谢
Thank you
我叫奥兹
My name's Ozzie
埃里克
Eric
你的孩子多大了?
How old's your kid?
他今天刚满两岁
He just turned two today
我本想赶回去参加他的生日派对
I was trying to get back to his party
麦迪16岁了
Maddie's 16
玛德琳
Madeleine
你真的觉得你能阻止他吗?
You really think you can stop him?
我知道他能
I know he can
好吧
Well
看来这就是我在这里的原因
apparently that's what I'm here for
给妈妈打电♥话♥,告诉她你没事
Call Ma, tell her you're okay
如果奥兹让你做什么,
If Ozzie tells you to do anything,
要听他的,明白吗?
listen Understand?
拿着
Take it
万一你需要打电♥话♥
In case you need to call
密♥码♥是
Pass code's
一二三四五六
1-2-3-4-5-6
我的是六五四三二一
Mine's 6-5-4-3-2-1
没事吧?- 我没事,走吧
It's okay? - I'm good Go
保护好她
Keep her safe
拜托了
Please
看来你还没死
Guess you're not dead
要去哪儿?
Going somewhere?
停下!往前!往前!
Stop! Move up! Move up!
走,走,走!动起来!
Go, go, go! Move! Move!
医生在红色轿车后面!
Doc's behind the red car!
我们遭到火力攻击!遭到火力攻击!
We're taking fire! Taking fire!
往前!往前!往前!
Move up! Move up! Move up!
就位,该死!
Positioning, damn it!
动起来!动起来!
Move it! Move!
回声小组,走,走!
Echo, go, go!
嘿,我说了要活捉医生!
Hey, I said I want Doc alive!
那你自己出来
Then get out here
亲自动手啊,吉米!
and do it yourself, Jimmy!
哦,你要去哪儿?
Oh Where you going?
我要亲自动手
I'm gonna do it myself
保持距离!保持距离!
Keep the distance! Keep the distance!
狐狸小组,注意左边!注意左边!
Foxtrot, on your left! On your left!
注意左边!
On your left!
走,走,走!动起来!
Go, go, go! Move!
动起来!
Move it!
嘿,泰美克斯
Hey, Timex
你挨了打还能继续坚持
You take a lickin' and keep on tickin'
干得好,小子 - 谢谢您,长官
Good on you, kid - Thank you, sir
他们在桥的整个下面都装了炸♥弹♥
They wired the whole underside of the bridge
哦,天啊
Oh, man
你有排爆技能吗?
You got sapper skills?
一些 希望够用
Some Enough, I hope
好吧,我有剪线钳
All right,I got wire cutters
工具
Tools
绞盘怎么样?
How about the winch?
绞盘只有在点火通电时才能工作,
Winch only works if the ignition's powered,
但那些混♥蛋♥拿走了我的钥匙
but fuckers took my keys
但是,呃
But, uh
曾经是童子军
once a Boy Scout
好啊!
Hoowah!
快走!我们走!
Move! Let's go!
来啊,胆小鬼!
Come on, chickenshit!
我来掩护你!
I'll back you up!
你真的得停止让我难堪,医生
You really need to stop making me look bad, Doc
罗肯对囚犯
Roken's threats against inmate
萨曼莎"医生"布朗的威胁
Samantha "Doc" Brown
似乎是这场危机的核心
appear to be at the center of this crisis
布朗最近向当局投案自首
电影精选列表