They're on the prison bus now
来吧
Come on
来啊,快点
Come on, come on
是你吗,特里?
Is that you, Terry?
嘿,听着,你已经表明了
你的观点,好吗?
Hey, look, you made your point, okay?
哦,我才刚开始表明我的观点
Oh, I've just started making my point
听着,你的怨恨对象
是布朗医生,对吧?
Look, this Doc Brown is who your grudge is with, right?
那么,你放其他人走
So, what do you say you let everyone go
只留下她
and you hang onto her
直到我们把这事解决如何?
until we're able to work this thing out?
用一个人的生命换取多数人的生命
Trading the life of one for the lives of many
这很"可汗之怒",特里
That is very "Wrath of Khan,",Terry,
但我觉得布朗医生不会这么想
except I don't think,Doc will see it that way,
老实说,我也不这么想
and quite frankly, I don't either
时间在流逝,快点
The clock is ticking,Hustle up
我们已经超过一千万而且还在上涨
We're over ten mil and climbing
让我看看
Let me see that
上来四分之一
Come a quarter way up
给我所有关于
萨曼莎"布朗医生"的资料
Give me everything you've got on a Samantha "Doc" Brown
有没有关于
Is there anything about
一个重要囚犯的信息?
a high-profile prisoner?
某个富人?
Someone rich?
某个名人?
Someone famous?
有个被称为叛徒的女人?
There was a woman they called a traitor?
叛徒?
Traitor?
好的,别挂电♥话♥
Okay Don't hang up
我马上回来
I'll be right back
嘿,小子,他们来了
Hey, kid,Band are comin'
埃里克?
Eric?
你是海军陆战队的,小子?
You're a Marine, kid?
陆军游骑兵 曾经是
Army Ranger Was
你参过战?
You fought?
在远古时代
Back in the Stone Age
越战
'Nam
我数到五个
指挥中心可能还有两三个
I count five, maybe two or three more in the op-center
屋顶上有狙击手
Sniper on its roof,
但他得担心警♥察♥
but he's got cops to worry about
这能让我避开他
This'll get me past him
明白
Copy that
谢谢您,长官
Thank you, sir
乔·科扎克
Joe Kozak
别叫"长官"
Not "sir "
一旦是士兵
Once a grunt--
永远是士兵
Always a grunt
你可以躲在那辆黑色货车后面
You're clear behind that black van
突发新闻
Breaking news
托宾大桥上的恐怖事件持续
Terror on the Tobin continues
詹姆斯·罗肯队长
和他的重组13小队成员
Captain James Roken and members of his Retcon 13 squad
最近从拘留所逃脱
recently escaped detention
在面临战争罪指控后
after facing charges for war crimes
今晚的追捕行动突然结束
The resulting manhunt ended abruptly tonight
当罗肯强行占领托宾大桥时
when Roken seized the Tobin Bridge by force,
在秘斯蒂克河上劫持了70多名人♥质♥
taking over 70 hostages above the Mystic River
警方无法营救他们
with no way for the police to rescue them
市政♥府♥和联邦官员正在与
国土安♥全♥部♥会面
City and federal officials are meeting Homeland Security
评估局势
to assess the situation,
但恐♥怖♥分♥子♥拥有优势火力
but the terrorists' superior firepower means it's unlikely
这意味着在罗肯控制大桥期间
警方不太可能发动任何攻击
police can make any assault while Roken holds the bridge
这玩意又热又重
This thing is hot and heavy
就像你妈妈一样,探戈
Just like your mom, Tango
想跳探戈?来吧!
You wanna tango? Let's dance!
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
我只是个好奇的人
I'm just a guy wondering why
这些本土恐♥怖♥分♥子♥混♥蛋♥
these homegrown terrorist assholes
为什么觉得这座桥上
think something on this bridge
有值得引发这么大骚动的东西
is worth dragging all this aggro for
回你的车上去吧,小子,别找死
Go back to your car, kid, before you wind up dead
首先
First off
你不了解我
you don't know me
所以别惹出不该惹的事
So try not to meet the wrong version
其次
Second
我可不是玩剪刀石头布得到这个的
I didn't get this by playing fucking rock, paper, scissors
很好啊
Good for you
但那家伙只是个轻量级的
But that guy was a lightweight
比起其他这些蛇头来说
compared to the rest of these snake eaters
特种部队,对吧?
Special Forces, yeah?
死掉那人有个军事承包商的纹身
Dead guy had a Retcon tattoo
是啊,私人军事承包商
Yeah Private military contractors
扬声器里那个大嗓门?
Loudspeaker? Big voice?
那就是吉米·罗肯
That's none other than Jimmy Roken
吉米·罗肯,哈?混乱队长
Jimmy Roken, huh? Captain Chaos
自越战以来最年轻的士官晋升上尉
Youngest non-com to be made Captain since Vietnam
杀人高手
Killer extraordinaire
你正在看着那个揭发者
You're looking at the one who blew the whistle
不会吧
No shit
是真的吗?
Is that right?
在他转入私人部门后,没人统计
After he went private, no one kept track of
他杀了多少平民
just how many civilians he mowed down
直到我出面阻止那些邪恶的事,
until I came along to stop that evil shit,
然而他们在外面,而我在这里
and yet they're out there and I'm in here
谁说世界是公平的?
Who said the world's fair?
你为什么在这里?
Why are you in here?
证词时间0900
Testified 0900
戴着镣铐?不可能
In shackles? Uh-uh
这么说吧
Let's just say
我的认罪协议并没能...
my plea deal didn't save me from crimes
让我免于在拘留期间最近犯下的罪行
more recently committed while in detention
那碎鸽呢?
What about this Shattered Dove?
你又在这里做什么?
What're you doing here, again?
我妹妹在这座桥上
My little sister's on this bridge
然后呢?
And?
到目前为止我运气还不错
And I'm thinking I've been pretty lucky so far,
但一旦他们发现这两个人死了
but they're gonna come hunt me down
就会来追捕我
once they find out these two guys are dead
所以,如果你是他们想要的人
So, if you're what they want,
我们何不合作一下
how about we cooperate with each other,
你帮我把妹妹从这座桥上带走
and you help me get my little sister off of this bridge
离开这该死的混乱现场?
and away from this fucking shit show?
好吧,你引起了我的注意
Okay,You have my attention
很好
Good
这些人中有人有钥匙吗?
Any of these guys have keys?
镣铐的钥匙
To the shackles
不是笼子的
Not the cage
那我们得即兴发挥了
Then we're gonna have to improvise
搞什么?
What the fuck?
去查看一下
Somebody check that out
收到 印度小队前往查看
Copy India engaging
埃里克,你做了什么?
Eric, what have you done?
罗密欧,有人射杀了值班狱警
Romeo, someone shot the prison guard on the horn
快点
Come on
快点
Come on
就是这样
That's it
笑吧,混♥蛋♥
Smile, you son of a bitch
妈的!
Fuck!
什么鬼?遭到火力攻击!
What the fuck? Taking fire!
塞拉中弹了!
Sierra's hit!
所有人撤退
Everybody go
电影精选列表