Down!
快点,快点
Come on, come on
把枪放下,英雄
Drop the fucking gun, hero,
双手举起走出来!
and come out with your hands up!
该死的
God damn it
待在这里
Stay here
该死的混♥蛋♥!
Fucking son of a bitch!
白人男性,六英尺
White male, six foot
有个女孩和他在一起
There's a girl with him
十几岁,五英尺--
Teens, five foot--
该死
Shit
别动,混♥蛋♥
Freeze, fucker
罗密欧,我发现目标了
Romeo, I've got eyes on Doc
我去追她
I'm going after her
我们需要她活着,就--抓住她
We need her alive,Just-- take her
是那个
Is that
是他
It's him
是那个枪手
It's the shooter
正在确认面部身份
Seeking face ID
喔!
Whoa!
混♥蛋♥!
Fucker!
现在瞎了
Fucking blind now
没事,你还有另一架无人机
It's fine,You have another drone
别抱怨了,赶紧放飞
Just quit your bitchin' and get it up
天啊
Jesus Christ
埃里克,我们不能待在这里
Eric, we can't stay here
我知道,我知道
I know I know
听说过伊维尔·克尼维尔吗?
Ever hear of Evel Knievel?
谁?
Who?
你有多信任我?
How much do you trust me?
没那么信任 - 好吧,来吧
Not that much - Okay Come on
不行 - 哦,可以,一定行
No way - Oh, yes, yes, yes way
埃里克!
Eric!
别把灯照我脸上!
Get that light off my face!
伙计,枪手在哪?
Dude, where's the shooter?
嗯?哈?
Huh? Hm?
你跟丢了? - 闭嘴
You lost him? - Shut the fuck up
这个混♥蛋♥真让我火大
This prick is really pissing me off
你!他去哪了?
You! Where'd he go?
天啊
Oh God
医生!
Doc!
来吧
Come on
好了,准备就绪,开始行动
All right, let's kick the tires and light the fires
医生刚干掉了高尔夫
Doc just murked Golf
回声,狐狸
Echo, Foxtrot
给我找到医生
Get me Doc
我需要你立刻出动
I need you to get your ass out there
那两个蠢货找不着北
Those two clowns couldn't find their asses with both hands
可不是吗
Fucking tell me about it
来吧 就这样
Come on There you go
去做他们做不到的 - 明白
Now go do what they can't - Got it
嘿,医生!别动!
Hey, yo, Doc! Stay right there!
该死!
God damn it!
我抓到你了!你跑不掉了!
I got you now! You're mine!
这会很响
This is gonna be loud
别松手 - 好的 走!
Don't let go - Okay Go!
我发现射手了!
I got eyes on the shooter!
该死! - 他们在开枪!
Fucking shit! - They're shooting!
快点!
Come on!
他要跳过缝隙!
He's gonna jump the gap!
不能让他得逞!
Do not let that happen!
明白!
On it!
操!
Fuck!
抓稳了
Hold on
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God Oh, my God
啊!
Ah!
该死!
God damn it!
我打不中他!
I can't hit him!
给我拦住那辆摩托!
Stop that fucking bike!
我们过不去了
We're not going to make it
我失去了优势射击角度!
[over comms] I don't have a clear shot anymore!
喂,你在干什么?!
Whoa, whoa, whoa,What are you doing?!
干掉所有跟我们作对的人
Killing anybody who fucks with us
妈的!
Oh shit Oh, shit,Oh, shit Oh, shit!
埃里克!埃里克!- 妈的!该死!
Eric! Eric! - Oh, shit! Shit, shit!
天哪
[gasps] Holy hell
吉米,你♥他♥妈♥刚才干了什么?
Jimmy, what the fuck did you just do?
没有我的命令谁都不许离开
Nobody leaves until I say so
射手已经倒下
Shooter is down
这太糟了,伙计
This is fucked, man
我们现在就需要撤离
We need evac like right fucking now
如果找不到医生就没有撤离
There's no extraction if we don't find Doc
搜索这一端
Search this end
让塞拉向南搜索
Tell Sierra to sweep south
你呢?
What about you?
我得去跟罗密欧谈谈
I gotta talk to Romeo
你还好吗?
You okay?
从现在开始,我来开车
From now on, I drive
成交
Deal
整座大桥可能都被安装了炸♥弹♥
This whole damn bridge may be wired to blow
任何正面进攻
Any type of frontal assault
只会增加警♥察♥的死亡人数
is just gonna add cops to the death toll
上面有50到100个无辜的生命
I got 50 to 100 innocent lives up there
我求你了,你必须释放
I'm begging you,You gotta release
这些碎鸽的档案和他们的同伙
these Shattered Dove files and their comrades,
因为如果你不这样做
because if you don't,
我唯一需要你做的就是
the only thing I'm gonna need from you
给我一张网来
打捞他们的尸体出河
is a net to drag their damn bodies out of the river
我感觉要吐了
I feel like I'm gonna puke
好在你还活着
Well, you're alive
更好的是,他们以为你死了
Better yet, they think that you aren't
所以,你知道,我们有的是时间
So, you know, we have all the time in the world
带你离开这里
to get you out of here
怎么离开?
How?
那辆拖车上有个绞盘
That tow truck had a winch on it
应该足够把我们放下去
May be enough to get us down
好的,伙计
Okay, man
四周安全
Coast is clear
我们走吧 - 那是什么?
Let's go - What is that?
快来
Come on
我们现在必须带你离开这里
We need to get you out of here right now
其他人怎么办?
What about everybody else?
我只关心你,好吗?
I only care about you, okay?
其他人都会死
Everybody else is going to die
我对此无能为力
There's nothing,I can do about that,
但我可以救你
but I can save you
不,你要救所有人
No, you save everyone
不再是了,那不是我的工作
Not anymore,That's not what I do
求你了,我们走吧
Please, just-- let's go
埃里克,你是他妈的英雄
Eric, you are the fucking hero
我不是他妈的英雄
I'm not the fucking hero
我不是
I'm not
我不再是游骑兵了
我甚至不是军人了
I'm not a Ranger anymore,I'm-- I'm not even Army
什么? - 他们开除了我
What? - They discharged me
就在他们撤军前三周
Three weeks before they pulled us out
我们在保护的一个部落军阀
Some tribal warlord we were protecting was
是怎么了?
Was what?
有个部落军阀
Some tribal warlord
盯上了一个小女孩
和你差不多大
was going after this young girl, no older than you
电影精选列表