托宾大桥上出现了严重的交通拥堵
Bumper-to-bumper traffic
今晚的情况是...
tonight on the Tobin Bridge
施工队仍在继续对大桥进行修缮
as work crews continue the bridge's face lift
上层甲板将实行交替通行
Expect alternating traffic on the upper deck
而下层甲板将完全封闭
while the lower deck is closed
♪ 你想要拯救你的灵魂吗? ♪
♪ Do you want to,Save your soul? ♪
♪ 我们不会重启十字军东征 ♪
♪ We won't resurrect,The crusade now ♪
♪ 因为看起来
♪ 'Cause it looks like
♪ 我们已被背叛 ♪
♪ We've been betrayed
♪ 是否有人
♪ Will someone
♪ 会来拯救我们脱离这剧情 ♪
♪ Come save us from,This story line ♪
♪ 这毁灭性的剧情? ♪
♪ Of mass destruction?
♪ 当他们看到我们为自♥由♥付出的代价 ♪
♪ Will they stay,When they see
♪ 他们会留下来吗? ♪
What we have done just to be free? ♪
♪ 等待 我们在等待
♪ Waiting we're waiting
♪ 等待超级英雄的介入 ♪
♪ For a superhero intervention
♪ 等待 我们在等待
♪ Waiting we're waiting
♪ 等待超级英雄的介入 ♪
♪ For a superhero intervention
你做这些是为了什么?
What are you doing all that for?
你是想去钓男朋友还是怎么的?
You gonna troll for boyfriends or something?
你显然不知道
You obviously don't know
谁说我要找的就是男朋友?
And who says it's a boyfriend I'm hunting for?
哦,别开玩笑了
Oh, don't even
我离开前都不需要这些
I didn't need all that before I left
好吧,14岁和16岁是有很大区别的
Okay, there's a big difference between 14 and 16
我是说,我的胸部才刚发育
I mean, I just got these boobs
天啊,麦蒂,别说了
Jesus, Maddie, stop
他们做的可比化妆多多了
They do a lot more than makeup
麦蒂,求你了 别说了
Maddie, please Don't
这是事实
It's the truth
威斯登先生,带这个
Mr Wisdom, take this one
囚犯,当心脚下
Prisoner, mind your step
走
Step
慢点,医生
Easy, Doc
摘掉头罩
Remove the hood
明白
Copy that
你们真懂得怎么对待淑女
You sure know how to treat a lady
医生,如果你是淑女
Doc, if you're a lady,
那我就是袋鼠
I'm a kangaroo
你们俩都给我闭嘴
Shut up, both of you
加洛蒂先生
你不准跟这个囚犯说话
You don't talk to this prisoner, Mr Galotti
她只是我们要从A点运到
该死的B点的货物
She's just meat we're movin' from A to goddamn B
是的,斯托弗先生
Yes sir, Mr Stauffer
囚犯已被控制
Prisoner secure
囚犯已被控制
Prisoner secure
终于只剩我们两个了?
Alone at last?
别这样,医生
Don't, Doc
如果他们发现我对你友善
他们会踢我屁♥股♥的
They catch me being nice to you, they'll kick my ass
请坐,加洛蒂先生
Take your seat, Mr Galotti
是的,维斯顿先生
Yes, sir, Mr Wisdom
维斯顿先生
Mr Wisdom
你这么蠢怎么会有
这么个聪明的名字?
How'd you get a name like that when you're such a dumbass?
下次就轮到你的脸了
布朗女士
Next time, it'll be your face, Ms Brown
看你还敢不敢指证爱国者
See how you testify against patriots
到时候你的牙都会被打掉
spittin' your teeth out
准备出发,斯陶弗先生
Ready to depart, Mr Stauffer
我们要出发了!收到
We're moving out! Over
是他们吗?
That them?
对,我们还有40分钟
Yep, we got 40 minutes
B队准备好了吗?
B team ready?
好了
All right
就是这里,
Here we are,
魔鬼之车,已到达不归点
Devil's Car, at the point of no return
我为你们每一个人都感到非常骄傲
I am proud as fuck of each and every one of you
当全世界都反对时
你们依然坚定地站在我这边
Stuck together by my side when the world told you not to
如果这都不是爱,什么才是?
If that ain't love, what is?
告诉B队我们可以开始了!
Tell B team we are a go!
你带着学习驾照吗?
You got your learner's on you?
一直带着。笔试一次就过了
Always Passed my written the first time
你考了几次才过的?
How many times did it take you?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我们要赶不上电影了
We're gonna be late for the movies
如果你来开就不会迟到
Not if you drive
真的吗?我可以开你的卡车?
Really? I can drive your truck?
不知道,你会开吗?
I don't know, can you?
当然会
Fuck, yeah
我不是总跟你说
上路前要上厕所吗
Don't I always tell you to go potty
维斯顿先生?
before we hit the road, Mr Wisdom?
你说什么?
What'd you say to me?
你的腿
Your leg
抖得像喝了十杯咖啡一样
It's pumping like you had ten cups of coffee
闭嘴
Shut up
哦,加洛蒂
Oh, Galotti
系好安全带
Seatbelt up
现在,调整后视镜
Now, fix your mirrors
确保没有车来
Make sure no one's coming
我知道,我知道
I know, I know
好的,放轻松,你能行的
Okay Take it easy, you got this
好的
Okay
狐狸队,回到主频道报到
Foxtrot, back on MC reporting
目标预计到达时间,收到
ETA on target Copy
B队待命
B team standing by
妈妈是不是让你带我出来
这样她就能约个男人来家里?
Did Mom make you take me so she could ask some guy over?
什么?
What?
呃,不是
Ew, no
我只是想在回来后
Just wanted to spend a little time with you
和你待一会儿
after I got back
她带了个男人回家
she brought over a guy
哦,麦迪,拜托 - 我都听见了
Oh, Maddie, please - I could hear everything
求你,别说了
Please, stop
顺便说一下,是玛德琳
It's Madeleine, by the way
认真的吗? - 认真的
Seriously? - Seriously
已经好多年没人叫我麦迪了
Nobody's called me Maddie in years
是啊,我真的不想叫你玛德琳
Yeah I really don't wanna call you Madeleine
但我会叫的 - 好吧
But I will - Okay
因为我爱你 - 看吧?
Because I love you - See?
混♥蛋♥!快看
Douchebag! Come on
他刚刚超过我们了
He just sped past us
看看你,真是个成年人了
Look at you,You really are an adult
但用这种语言
But you're not gonna find a boyfriend
你是找不到男朋友的 - 得了
with that language - Right,
好像你不知道
'cause you don't know like
这个词还有20种变体似的
20 versions of that word or worse
可能接近50种
Probably closer to 50
没错!来说说都有哪些?
Exactly! Come on, what are they?
专心开车,麦迪
Just keep your eyes on the road, Maddie
玛德琳
Madeleine
玛德琳,对 - 对,对,好吧
Madeleine Yes - Yes, yes Okay
那么,我知道的有
So, here's what I know
混♥蛋♥王,
douche king,
混♥蛋♥大♥师♥,双料混♥蛋♥
douchemeister, double douche
还有混♥蛋♥蛋 - 这是经典
There's also douchewad - That's a classic
对 嗯哼 - 好吧,但这些都还是
Yeah Mm-hmm - Okay but these are all still
入门级的混♥蛋♥称呼
pretty much entry-level douches
好,然后呢?
Okay, and?
扩充你的词汇量
Expand your vocabulary
电影精选列表