Brown recently surrendered to authorities
准备作证指控罗肯和他的--
to give evidence against Roken and his--
该死
Fuck
我希望我已经摆脱了这些
I'd hoped I was done with these
你很快就能摆脱它们了
You will be free of them soon enough
这是要吓唬我吗?
Is that supposed to scare me?
混乱队长?
Captain Chaos?
搞什么鬼,吉米?你喝醉了?
What the fuck, Jimmy? You drunk?
没有 没有 只是--
No No Just--
分崩离析,
fallin' apart,
就像这座浑水摸鱼之桥一样
much like this bridge over troubled waters
这不会是某种
This isn't some kind of
变♥态♥兄弟会的报复行动吧?
fucked-up frat boy revenge hit, is it?
你为什么不坦白你的罪行
Why don't you confess your sins
带着清白的良心去死?
and die with a clear conscience?
我不明白这整个劫持人♥质♥
的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行为
I don't get the whole hostage terrorism thing
幸运的是没人付钱让你
Luckily nobody's paying you
去理解这些,医生
to get shit, Doc
对,对,对
Right, right, right
那么,到底怎么回事?
So, what's the deal?
你这么做是想证明什么观点吗?
You doing this to try and prove a point?
好吧,我觉得这是废话
Well, I call it bullshit
这不是关于发布一些文件
This isn't about releasing some documents
或者解放一些你根本不在乎的蠢货
or freeing some fuckwits you could give two shits about
这是某种魔术表演
This is some kind of magic show
我手里没藏任何东西,医生
There's nothing up my sleeves, Doc
我要让那些放出我们的主子们
I want the masters who unleashed us
为他们的罪行付出代价
to pay for their sins
为我们这些替他们咬人的狗
Do right by us dogs
讨回公道
who bite on their behalf
哦,拜托!
Oh, please!
这种表演留着对着镜头演吧
Save the performance for the cameras
这里只有我们几个
Just us girls here
说实话,硬汉,怎么回事?
Spill, tough guy,What gives?
世界需要知道那些幕后的人
The world needs to know that the men behind the curtains
都是些利用完就抛弃我们的懦夫
are scared little shits who use and lose us
你看,我们已经不是人了
See, we're not human anymore, just the ultimate
只是最终的"用完即弃"的武器
"fire and forget" weapons
我们已经有超过4700万的....
We're over 47 million
美元?
Dollars?
观众
Viewers
计划是让你在死前成名,医生
Plan is to make you famous before you die, Doc
好吧,至少我能带着尊严死去
Well, at least I get to die with my honor
而不是作为一个杀人犯
and not as some murdering asshole
你知道我怎么想吗?
You know what I think?
我觉得你根本不懂什么是
I don't think you know the first thing about
尊严
honor
阿芬妥?
Afinitor?
抗癌药物
Cancer drugs
搞什么鬼,吉米?
What the fuck, Jimmy?
哦,孩子
Oh, son
这是烧坑和化学制剂留下的礼物;
Gift from the burn pits and chemical deterrents;
一个高尔夫球大小的脑瘤
a brain tumor the size of a golf ball
我剩下的时间不多了,
I've not got a whole lot of time left,
但是嘿
but hey
你还能怎么办呢?
What are you gonna do?
天啊,吉米
Christ, Jimmy
难怪你会做这么疯狂的事
No wonder you're doing something so batshit crazy
你完全疯了
You're off your goddamn nut
我比以往任何时候都更清醒
I am more lucid than I have ever been
如果你想对桥上的人
If you want to do right by the people
负责,那就做好你的份内事
on this bridge, then you will do your part
如果你做不到,
If you fail to do that,
他们的死,
their deaths,
就是你的责任
that's on you
哦,该死
Oh, shit
什么鬼?
What the fuck?
啊,该死
Ah, shit
罗密欧,桥边有一条绳子
Romeo, there's a line over the side
收到,狐狸塔
Copy, Foxtrot
拦截消灭 不让任何人离开
Catch and kill No one leaves
我们怎么会漏掉这个?
How the hell did we miss this?
嘿,伙计们 - 嘿!嘿!
Hey, guys - Hey! Hey!
哇,哇,哇,哇,哇,哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
你们今晚遇到麻烦了,是吗?
You guys had a tough time tonight, huh?
你是怎么逃脱的,老家伙?
How you free, old timer?
哦,要活到我这把年纪
Oh, well, you don't get to be my age
没点小把戏可不行
without learning a trick or two
是啊,我信
Yeah, I bet
谁在岸边?
Who's over the side?
哦,什么?你说这个?
Oh, what? You mean this thing?
哦,这个
Oh, well
你信不信,我饿了
Would you believe it? I got hungry
我...我想钓条鱼当晚餐
I-- I thought,I'd fish for my dinner
不,我他妈才不信
No, I fucking wouldn't
好吧... - 看着他
Well-- - Watch him
你看到这东西末端的钩子了吗?
You see the hook on the end of this thing?
它很大 - 住手,老头 闭嘴
It's huge - Stop, old man Shut up
该死,这是退伍军人的车牌
Shit,I got veteran plates here
之前那个逃跑的家伙
That guy who made a break for it earlier
那家伙现在在河底,伙计
That dude's at the bottom of the river, man
是啊,也可能不是
Yeah, or not
这混♥蛋♥是我们的人
This prick is one of us
他去哪了?嗯?
Where'd he go? Huh?
什么,鱼?我怎么知道?
What, the fish? How should I know?
他身边有个女孩,对吧?
He had a girl with him, right?
对 是有 - 不,不,不,伙计们
Yeah There was - No, no, no, no, no, guys
听着,听着 让我解释
I mean, listen, listen Let me explain
该死
Shit
该死!
Damn!
该死!
Shit!
好了 来吧 - 他妈的混♥蛋♥
All right Come on - Fucking fuck
哦,说话挺文雅的蠢货,是吧?
Ooh, eloquent dipshit, ain't ya?
是啊 好的 - 来吧
Yeah All right - Come on
文雅个屁
Eloquent, my ass
你在流血了,老头子
You're leaking now, old man
是啊
Yeah
哦,该死
Oh, shit
我希望他下一个就抓你
I hope he gets you next
走着瞧
We'll see
拿着这个
Take this shit
谁要来抓我?
Who's gonna get me?
啊!
Aaah!
狐狸!
Foxtrot?!
你还好吗? - 这个老混♥蛋♥
You good? - This old motherfucker
捅了我的屁♥股♥
stabbed me in my ass
守住警戒线
Camp the line
他迟早得露面
He's gotta come up sooner or later
如果他还活着
那么那个女孩应该也活着
If he's alive, so is that girl
我会找到她的 - 老混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna find her - Old bastard
玛德琳,给你哥哥打电♥话♥
Madeleine, call your brother
快,把伤口遮住
Quick, cover the cut up
玛蒂?
Maddie?
玛蒂?
Maddie?
嗨 - 你好
Hi - Howdy
坦戈一定是忘了
给你们两个用扎带绑起来
Tango must have missed zip-tieing you two
难怪他会死
It's no wonder he's dead
呃,是啊,我不知道
Uh-- yeah, I-- I don't know
嗯哼
Mm-hmm
电影精选列表