比如混♥蛋♥抹布
So, you have douche wipe
嗯哼 - 还有混球
Mm-hmm - You have doucher
对 - 混♥蛋♥脑袋
Yes - Douche-knuckle
结合笨蛋和混♥蛋♥
As in knucklehead and douche
混♥蛋♥终结者,邓布混多
The douchenator, Dumble-douche
史蒂夫·混♥蛋♥米,很怪
Steve Douchemy,It's weird
但很管用 - 对,确实很怪
But it does work - Yes That is weird
但是应该是混♥蛋♥火山还是混♥蛋♥独木舟?
But would it be douche-cano like a volcano
混♥蛋♥火山
or douche canoe like a boat?
形容他们像混♥蛋♥一样
Douche-cano,
喷发出液体
for the fluid that explodes out of them like a douche
太恶心了
That's so gross
二号♥车就位
Van 2 in position
突击指挥官就位
Breakout MC in position
一号♥车就位
Van 1 in position
什么-- 你在开玩笑吗?
What the-- are you kidding me?
来啊
Come on
哇,哇,急性子
Whoa, whoa, leadfoot
慢点
Easy
哦,拜托,什么--?
Oh, come on What--?
嘿,慢点
Hey, slow down
车都停住了
A stand still
只是在修路而已
It's just a little roadwork
错过预告片也没什么大不了的
We miss previews, it's no big deal
"即将上映"是最精彩的部分
"Coming soon" is the best part
那是作弊,不是吗?
That's cheating, isn't it?
如果可以的话,我们也会这么做
If we could, we would
混♥蛋♥! -嘿,嘿!
Asshole! - Hey, hey!
今天你过不去,伙计
You can't get by me today, buddy
我必须要过去
I gotta get through here
我们在施工 -给我让开
We got some work going on - Get the fuck out of my way
我不需要--现在就掉头
I don't need-- turn around right now
你们这些政♥府♥工人都一个样
You fucking state workers are all the same
你们什么都不干
You guys don't do shit
给我让开 -我的工资不够应付这种事
Get the fuck out of my way - I don't get paid enough
你最好闭嘴后退,明白吗?
for this shit You better shut up and back up, a'ight?
怎么回事,斯陶弗先生?
What gives, Mr Stauffer?
通往镇子的这条路应该是畅通的
This way into town was supposed to be clear
典型的胡扯,威斯顿先生
Typical bullshit, Mr Wisdom
嘿,什么情况?
Yo What's the dealio?
别担心,医生
Don't worry, Doc
你有足够的时间享用拘留所的菜单
You'll have plenty of time to enjoy holding's menu selection
在明天上庭之前
before court tomorrow
给我让开,伙计
Get the fuck out of my way, man
麦迪
Maddie
麦迪,停下,停下
Maddie, stop Stop
抱歉,我在看路上发生了什么
Sorry I was looking down the road to see what's what
没关系,但有时候最好
It's okay, but sometimes it's better
就只看着正前方
to just keep your eyes dead ahead
明白了,谢谢
Got it Thanks
不客气 -谢谢你没有对我大喊大叫
You're welcome - For not yelling
当然
Of course
玛德琳
Madeleine
嗯哼 -我本想叫你麦兹
Mm-hmm - I was gonna say Mads
1号♥车,武装就绪
Van 1, armed and ready
收到,就是现在
Copy This is it
自1776年以来最伟大的反抗
Greatest rebellion since 1776
五角大楼利用我们释放地狱
The Pentagon used us to unleash hell
然后又抛弃了我们
and then disowned us
否认我们,宣布我们非法
Denied us Outlawed us
现在我们是反弹的怒火
Now we are the ricochet of rage
回来教他们否认的代价
back to teach them the cost of their denial
只是一点交通拥堵
Just a little traffic
记住我们是谁
Remember who we are
我们就是真♥相♥
所有反对我们的都是谎言
We are the truth and all who oppose us are the lie
2号♥车,武装就绪
Van 2, armed and ready
快躲起来
Take cover
就这样,我要去——
你现在在接电♥话♥吗?
That's it, I'm getting-- what are you taking, a call now?
开始了
Here we go
动手
Hit it
麦迪,快趴下!
Maddie, get down!
我们被包围了吗?
We under siege?
是的,威兹曼先生
Affirmative, Mr Wisdom
记住,这个防弹野兽
Remember, this bulletproof beast
是这里最该死的坚固的东西
is the most goddamn defensible thing out here
我太老了,干不了这种事了
I'm getting too old for this shit
911,什么紧急情况?
Nine-one-one, what's your emergency?
别动!
Don't move!
这些人懂爆♥炸♥物
These people know explosives
他们组织得很好
They're very well organized
你需要立即叫特警队来这里
You need to get,S W A T here right now
在人们开始跳车之前
before people start jumping
抱歉先生,我没有权限——
I'm sorry, sir, I don't have the authority--
那就找个有权限的人来
Get me someone who does
我可不想在这等死,伙计
I ain't sticking around for this shit, man
这就是全部——
This is the whole--
我现在就收拾你,小子
I got your state working now, boy
哦,该死
Oh, shit
你要去哪儿,嗯?
Where you going, huh?
回到你们的车里
Get back in your cars
现在立即回到你们的车里
Get back in your cars right now
回到车里
Get in your cars
埃里克,他们会杀了我们的
Eric, they're gonna kill us
回到车里去,老头
Get back in that car, old man
加洛蒂先生,拿起武器
Mr Galotti, weapon up
现在!
Now!
他们把外面的人都吓坏了
They're scaring the shit out of everyone out there
还好我们在里面,对吧?
Good thing we're in here, right?
是啊,但能撑多久?
Yeah, but for how long?
快点,快点,快点
Let's go, let's go, let's go
快点!
Let's go!
回到你们的车里!
Get back into your cars!
这不是演习
This is not a drill
别逼我开枪
Do not make me use this
我不会犹豫的
I will not hesitate
回到车里
In your cars
来试试看啊
Make my day
快走 - 继续走,快点
Let's go - Keep going, let's go
老头子,回你的车里去
Grandpa, back in your fucking car
塞拉
Sierra
锁好
lock it down
给我回到车里!
Get in the fucking car!
你们无处可逃!
You got nowhere to run!
我们该怎么办?
What do we do?
回到车里去!
Go back in the car!
埃里克?
Eric?
你也是,回到车里去
You, too,Get back in the car
这不是演习
This is not a fucking drill
趴下!别他妈动!
Get down! Don't fucking move!
锁定目标!
Lock it down!
趴下!这不是演习!
Get down! This is not a fucking drill!
埃里克?
Eric?
清醒一点!
Snap out of it!
埃里克?
Eric?
双手放在方向盘上!
Hands on the wheels!
立刻回到车里去!
Get back in the car Now!
你以为你要去哪?
Where do you think you're going?
基洛,老兄!
Kilo, my man!
给我们说说情况
Why don't you fill us in
电影精选列表