Focus on the road, very mature, very responsible, big bro
我喜欢这样
I like that
很好,真的很好
It's good It's really good
但你知道吗?如果发现
But you know what? It would be a shame
你在骗我的话就糟了
to find out that you were lying to me
我们这里有点东西,亲爱的
We got a little here then, sweetheart
在这儿呢
There it is
我只是--我只是不想那种情况发生
I just-- I just don't want that to happen
你知道吗?我会讨厌那样
You know? I'd hate that
听到了吗,大哥?
You hear that, big bro?
是的
Yes
我让她把它留在家里了
I made her leave it at home
好的
Okay
留在家里 我明白了
Leave it at home I get that
有道理
Makes sense
把手放上
Hands
你也是,大哥
You too, big bro
把手放上
Hands
好的
Okay
待会见
Catch you guys later
我什么也做不了
There was nothing I could do
他会杀了我们的
He would have killed us
他妈的转过身来!
Turn the fuck around!
别动 - 好的,保持冷静
Stay still - All right, stay calm
别让他跑了,混♥蛋♥
Don't let him go, asshole
转过身,锁好,美♥国♥佬♥
Turn around,Lock it down, Yankee
你想脑袋挨一枪吗?
You want one in the fucking head?
你知道吗?
You know what?
我说谎了
I lied
我能做点什么
但或许会让你觉得恶心
There's something I can do, but it's gonna gross you out
埃里克?
Eric?
什么?
What?
我在巡逻时把它弄脱臼了
I dislocated it on patrol
现在我想什么时候弄出来
就什么时候弄
Now I can pop it out whenever I want
就是疼得要命
It just hurts like hell
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
就待在这里
Stay right here
保持安静,我保证会回来
Be quiet,I promise I'll be back
我知道,这很糟糕,对吧?
I know, this sucks, right?
约会之夜选错时间了,伙计
Wrong night for a date night, buddy
嘿,你 伙计,我他妈要说多少遍
Hey, you Dude, how many times
你才明白?
do I have to fucking say it?
把窗户摇下来
Roll it down
该死!
Shit!
嘿,等等,等等,等等
Hey, wait, wait, wait, wait
什么情况?
What the fuck?
来吧 快点
Come on Come on
他妈的-- 他妈的承包商
Fuckin'-- fuckin' contractor
该死
Shit
搞什么鬼,伙计?搞什么鬼?
What the fuck, man? What the fuck?
手♥机♥还在吗?
Still got your phone?
在 - 如果有人问起,
Yeah - If anyone asks,
就说他把它扔到外面去了
he threw it over the side
他们在把手绑在方向盘上
They're strapping hands to the wheels
需要的话就假装一下
Fake it if you need to
你到底在干什么,伙计?
What are you even doing, man?
你会害死人的
You're gonna get people killed
滚开
Fuck off
好吧,伙计?
Okay, man?
滚开
Fuck off
加洛蒂,威斯顿看起来已经死了
Galotti, Wisdom looks dead
你得带我离开这里
You got to get me out of here
加洛蒂?
Galotti?
你的枪!
Your gun!
听着,如果这些混♥蛋♥是冲我来的
Look, if these pricks are here for me
他们肯定也是冲你来的
They're absolutely here for you
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry
该死
Fuck me
是你干的
It was you
医生,我喜欢你
Doc, I like you
从他们把你带到
隔离区的那一刻起,
From the minute they brought you into isolation,
知道你活不到作证那天
it really hurt knowing
这真的让我很痛心
you weren't gonna live to testify
是吗?
Yeah?
不管他们付给你多少钱
你都花不到
Whatever they paid you, you'll never spend it
你会明白的
You'll see
对不起
I'm sorry
好了,先生们
Okay, gentlemen
按约定交付了
Delivered as promised
是啊,我看到了,伙计
Yeah, I got eyes, buddy
怎么样,医生?
What's up, Doc?
迈克
Mikey
来救我出去?
Come to break me out?
不,差不多吧
Nah, something like that
老板还需要一个交代,你懂的
Boss still needs closure, you know
交代可以有很多种形式
Closure comes in all forms
不到六个月,
Less than six months,
看来他们不喜欢
Turns out they don't like it
你杀死其他囚犯
when you go killin' other inmates
对
Right
你
You
老板想见你,
Boss wants to see you,
但首先,我要那把步♥枪♥
but first, I want that rifle
加洛蒂,你要是交出来就死定了
Galotti, you give that up, you're as good as dead
啊,得了吧,医生
Aw, come on, Doc
我们的朋友不用害怕我们
Our friend here has got nothing to fear from us
背叛我们的人又不是他
He's not the one who betrayed us
那她呢?
What about her?
她哪儿也去不了
She ain't going anywhere
看住其他人♥质♥
Secure the rest of the hostages
医生,是吧?
Doc, huh?
你们这里的行动真是不简单
It's quite the operation you guys got here
安息吧,混♥蛋♥
Rest in peace, asshole
罗密欧!
Romeo!
嘿,伙计
Hey, man
我做得怎么样?还不错吧?
So, I uh-- do good or what?
加洛蒂先生,你做得很好
Mr Galotti, you done real good
还有一件事,我需要你帮忙
There's one more thing,I could use from you
是吗?
Yeah?
好啊,说吧,什么都行
Yeah, name it Anything
很好
Good
该死!
Dammit!
我们不能留下
任何玩具在这里,医生
We can't leave any toys laying around, Doc
你可能会伤到自己
You might hurt yourself
所有单位,检查并确认
第二阶段完成情况
All units, check in and confirm completion of phase two
回声和印度小组准备就绪
Echo and India, all set
塞拉小组准备完毕
Sierra's good to go
你刚才杀了那个人吗?
Did you just kill that guy?
佛克斯特罗特小组
Foxtrot
扬基小组确认
Yankee confirmed
高尔夫小组就位
Golf in position
如果他们来找他,
If they come looking for him,
你要表现得像我从未来过这里
you have to act like,I was never here
把手放在方向盘上
Keep your hands on the wheel
假装你还被铐着
and pretend like you're still cuffed
但那家伙知道,他们不会吗?
But that guy knew,Won't they?
除非你给他们理由
They're not gonna pay attention to you
否则他们不会注意你
电影精选列表