高尔夫在此,正在移♥动♥
Golf here, on the move
该死!混♥蛋♥!
Shit Goddammit! Motherfuckers!
干掉了扬基
Fucking got Yankee
我们和医生在一起,扬基阵亡
We're with Doc,Yankee KIA
是她杀了扬基吗?
Did she kill Yankee?
她被关在笼子里还戴着镣铐
She's caged and shackled
我从司机那拿了钥匙
I took the keys from the driver
一直都在我这
Had them the whole time
医生看到是谁干的
Doc saw who did it
艾米,是你吗?
Amy, is that you?
印度,告诉我射手的
India, give me the distance,
距离、方向和特征
direction and description of the shooter
你♥他♥妈♥在开玩笑吗?
Are you fucking kidding me?
我们正忙着躲避射击呢
We've been a little busy getting shot at
罗密欧,正在向南搜索
目前一无所获
[over comms] Romeo, sweeping south Zip so far
闭嘴
Shut up
没有发现射手
No sign of the shooter
这里藏身的地方太多了
Too many places to hide out here
警♥察♥呢?
And the cops?
他们暂时在后面待命
They're staying back for now
如果有警♥察♥穿过缝隙,就干掉他们
If any cop moves across the gap, waste them
明白
On it
其他人重新集♥合♥
Everybody else regroup
特警小队正在寻找入口点
TAC team is looking for entry points
射手不见了
Shooter's gone
你还好吗?嘿,嘿,坚持住
You okay? Hey, hey, hang on
嘿,我能走 我能走
坚持住,我扶着你
- Hey, I can walk I can walk - Hang on, I got you
天啊,真是一团糟
Christ, what a clusterfuck
罗密欧,这里是印度
Romeo, this is India
请求从医生那里获取情报
Permission to extract intel from Doc
否定
Negative
医生是我们表演的主角
Doc is the star of our show
看着她,但不要碰她
Watch her, but do not touch her
该死的混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch
来吧 你经历过更糟的
Come on You've had worse
我们必须把这个混♥蛋♥逼出来
We have to flush this fucker out
扬基,他是怎么死的?
Yankee, how'd he die?
近距离接触,枪从防弹衣下射入
Close contact,Gun under the vest
探戈还没有报到
Tango still hasn't checked in
队长,他干掉了探戈
Captain, he smoked Tango
这家伙杀了我们一个人,也许是运气
This guy kills one of us, maybe he gets lucky
杀两个?不可能
Kills two of us? No chance
好吧,他知道自己在做什么
Okay, he knows what he's doing
他在监听
He's listening
注意通讯
Watch your chatter
回声,狐步,找到他
Echo, Foxtrot, find him
高尔夫负责监视
Golf has overwatch
我们要快速强硬地打击
We hit fast and we hit hard
是,长官
Sir, yes, sir
那是谁?
Who's that?
麦迪?
Maddie?
麦迪!?
Maddie!?
我在这!
I'm here!
谢天谢地
Thank God
麦迪,我叫你的时候
Maddie, you need to answer me
你必须回应我
when I call out to you
通话断了,我以为
The call died,I thought
你已经
you were
对不起
I'm sorry
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry
我会保护你的,好吗?
I got you, okay?
这是对那个以为
This is to the worm who thinks
能破坏我们任务的蠕虫说的
he can undermine our mission
那不是你,对吧?
That's not you, right?
[通讯中] 躲起来
[over comms] Hide
因为当我们找到你时,
'cause when we find you,
我们会把你和
we're gonna string you up along with
所有你在乎的人都吊死
everybody that you care about
我们会抓到你的
We're coming for you
我们得走了
We have to go
我知道一个安全的地方
来,跟我来
I know a place that's safe,Come on, follow me
轻轻关上门
Shut the door quietly
不放过任何一块石头
No stone unturned
不遗漏任何一个箱子
No trunk unchecked
这家伙是军人
特警,酒精烟草和火器管理局的
This guy's military-- SWAT, ATF
不是什么冒牌货
Not some wannabe dickhead
他拿了我们的对讲机,我们的步♥枪♥
He's got one of our radios, one of our rifles
最重要的是
Most importantly
他有在乎的人
he's got somebody that he cares about
你在哪里,混♥蛋♥?
Where are you, you prick?
麦迪,退后,退后
Maddie, back Back, back
试试看能不能进到车里
Try to get in one of the cars
来吧,兰博
Come on, Rambo
我们能进去吗?
Can we get in?
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch
印度小组,汇报情况
India, what's your sitrep?
医生和我正相处得很愉快
[over comms] Doc and,I are gettin' nice and cozy
好吧
Right
谁杀了洋基?他去哪了?
Who killed Yankee? And where did he go?
我知道是你,韦德
I know it's you, Wade
你今晚过得如何?不太好?啊
How's your night going? Not so good? Awwww
罗密欧会在全世界面前
Romeo's gonna frag your ass
炸烂你的屁♥股♥
in front of the entire planet
为你对我们犯下的罪行
for the sins you committed against us
罗密欧就是个混混
Romeo is a punk
而你只是他手下的走狗
But you're just his punk-ass bitch
该死的!
God damn it!
谁杀了他?他去哪了?
Who killed him? And where did he go?
韦德,你这个没用的蠢货,
Wade, you candy-ass shit monkey,
就算我告诉你,他也会把你开膛破肚
even if I told you, he would gut you
就像对你那个洋基傻瓜朋友一样!
like your pal,Yankee-doodle dickhead!
够了!
That's it!
我要让你生不如死,医生
I'm gonna do worse things than kill you, Doc
快滚出去!
Get the fuck out of here!
我要好好享受这个过程!
I'm gonna have fun doing this!
你自己去问他吧!
Ask him yourself!
医生
Doc
求你了!
please!
求你了!我不是要——
Please! I wasn't gonna--
我收下了,谢谢
I'll take that, thank you
我们能进去吗,拜托?
不,不,我做不到
- Can we get in, please? - No, no I can't do that
他们不会让我们进去的,埃里克
They won't let us in, Eric
试试另一辆
Try another one
你能不能请-- - 抱歉我不能
Can you please-- - I'm sorry I can't
躲到红色那辆后面
Get behind the red one
帮帮忙,求你了 - 让她进来
Help, please, man - Let her in
她不会惹麻烦的
She's not gonna be any trouble
该死
God damn it
罗密欧,印度组被击毙了
Yo, Romeo, India's KIA
目标跑了,重复,目标逃脱了
Doc is free Repeat, Doc is loose
她无处可去,找到她
She's got nowhere to go,Find her
我不在乎我自己 - 别开门
I don't care about me - Don't open the door
快点,胆小鬼,开门!
Just hurry,Open the door, chickenshit!
埃里克!我们另找人帮忙
Eric! We'll find someone else
不行 - 我们不能
No way, man - We can't
开门,懦夫
Open the door, pussy
别逼我开门 - 嘿!
Don't make me open it - Hey!
趴下!
电影精选列表