这是谁啊?
Who we got here?
她是什么来头?
What's her story?
是领养的吗?
She adopted?
我是保姆
I'm the babysitter
哦,保姆
Oh,Babysitter
不错
Nice
不,她是照顾我儿子的
No, she takes care of my son
[电♥话♥中]好的
[over phone] Right
他儿子叫什么名字?
And what's his son's name?
嗯?
Eh?
他叫-- - 我是在问她
His name's-- - I was asking her
你刚才说什么?
You were saying?
杰克,你知道的?小家伙?
Jake, you know? Little-- little guy?
杰克小家伙
Jake Little Guy
嗯
Hmm
听到这保姆的话了吗?嗯?
Get that babysitting? Huh?
下车
Out of the car
来吧 - 等等
Come on - Wait
下车,快点 - 埃里克!埃里克!
Get out Let's go - Eric! Eric!
不,不 - 你跟我来
No, no - You're coming with me
等等,放开我! - 闭嘴
Wait Let me go! - Shut up
埃里克! - 来吧
[over phone] Eric! - Come on
走吧,保姆
Let's go, babysitter
埃里克! - 来吧
Eric! - Come on
别挣扎了,走吧 - 埃里克!当英雄吧!
Stop struggling Let's go - Eric! Be the hero!
动起来!
and move!
别动,混♥蛋♥
Don't, asshole
走吧
Let's go
猜猜谁还活着
Guess who's still alive
真♥他♥妈♥不可思议
Un-fucking-real
开始说吧
Start talking
你是谁?你是和谁一伙的?
Who are you? Who are you with?
啊!
Ow!
埃里克!
Eric!
大声点,说真话,亲爱的
Speak up,Mean it, sweetheart
埃里克!
Eric!
这个声音听起来熟悉吗,埃里克?
Does that voice sound familiar, Eric?
我正在和
I am speaking
埃里克·丹尼尔斯下士
with Corporal Eric Daniels
美国陆军游骑兵
U S Army Ranger
真正的美国英雄对话
True American hero
我需要知道你是否
不再跟我耍花样,
I need to know you are done giving me shit,
而且我需要在21:00前知道,
and I need to know it by 21:00,
东部标准时间
Eastern Standard Time
按我的计算,
By my calculations,
我们还有大约两分四十秒的时间
that gives us about two minutes and 40 seconds
在我朝你妹妹的头开枪之前
before I shoot your little sister in the head
你能多快到这里?
How fast can you get here?
你应该待在家里的
Shoulda stayed at home
别担心
Don't worry
他不会让你出事的
He won't let anything happen to you
还剩一百秒,下士!
One hundred seconds, Corporal!
六十秒,埃里克!
Sixty seconds, Eric!
是我!是我!
It's me! It's me!
我阻止不了他
I couldn't stop him
你求他救你
You beg him to save you
埃里克
Eric
你打断他们的骨头,让他们流血
You break their bones, make them bleed
杀了这些混♥蛋♥!
很有血性的女孩,埃里克!
Kill the motherfuckers! - Very feisty girl, Eric!
一定是家族遗传
Must run in the family
很遗憾,因为她只剩下
It's unfortunate because she's only got
大约17秒的生命了
about 17 more seconds to live
我需要个转移注意力的机会
I need a diversion
用这个,然后跑
Use this, then run
十秒!
Ten seconds!
别玩这套了,吉米!
Cut the fuckin' shit, Jimmy!
六秒
Six seconds
队长
Captain
动手!别他妈靠近!
Move! Stay the fuck back!
埃里克!
Eric!
我受够这个了!
I'm fucking sick of this!
等等,等等
Wait, wait
等等
Wait
等等 等等
Wait Wait
让我们去打个招呼
Let's go say hi
我来了
I'm here
等等
Wait
我来了
I'm here
我来了 别伤害她
I'm here Don't hurt her
我来了
I'm here
埃里克
Eric
埃里克
Eric
嗨
Hi
已经上网了 全都上网了
It's online All of it
我们做到了
他们都被吓破胆了
We did it They're scared shitless of us
是啊
Yeah
舒服吗?不舒服?
Comfy? No?
埃里克?
Eric?
你还好吗?
You okay?
准备好了吗?
You ready?
说出口令
Say the word
你要一字不差地读出每个字
You will read every word verbatim
出错会很痛苦的
Mistakes will hurt
我不会读这个的
I'm not reading this
出错的话她会受苦的
The mistakes will hurt her
我要杀了你
I'll fucking end you
我来读
I'll do it
我来做!
I'll do it!
很好
Great
"我叫萨曼莎·玛丽·布朗,
"My name is Samantha Marie Brown,
"美国陆军前参谋军士,
"former Staff Sergeant of the United States Army
"以及雷肯一三公♥司♥的承包商
"and contractor with,Retcon One Three
今晚——"
Tonight--"
一字不差
Verbatim
"今晚,我将会死去
"Tonight, I'm going to die
"站在我身边的是
"Standing beside me are
"我的前战友,
"my former comrades in arms,
迈克尔·J·P·马林中士"
Sergeant Michael J P Moron "
我的名字是什么?
What's my name?
对不起 马林
I'm sorry Marin
"在阿富汗服役四次,
"Four tours in Afghanistan,
"多次确认击杀,
"multiple confirmed kills,
"并获得银星勋章
"and a Silver Star
"专员杰夫·威利斯
"Specialist Jeff Willis
"在他哥哥战死九天后
"Visited the recruiter nine days after his brother
"就去报名参军
"had died in combat
"服役期满后加入雷肯一三公♥司♥
"Completed his service and joined Retcon One Three
"继续在海外为美国自♥由♥而战
"to continue to fight for,American freedom abroad
"他们是经过战争考验的光荣英雄,
"They're honorable war-tested heroes,
"与他们的指挥官一起,
"along with their commanding officer,
"詹姆斯·罗肯队长,
"Captain James Roken,
"雷肯一三公♥司♥的领导者
"the leader of Retcon One Three
"被媒体抹黑
"Smeared by the media
"并被错误指控战争罪,
"and wrongfully accused of war crimes,
"他们将因为杀戮而受审
"they are set to be tried for killing
"这是被破碎鸽子计划所批准的,
"sanctioned by the,Shattered Dove Initiative,
"该计划明确容忍♥
"which gives explicit tolerance
"在追捕重要目标时
"for civilian deaths in pursuit of
"造成平民死亡
电影精选列表