有几个父亲能邂逅这样的宝藏
Hew many fathers stumble across a gem like that?
瞧
Look.
万千诗句
The words of a thousand poets
也不如一个女人的眼泪更能触动人心
cannot touch the heart as deeply as the tears of one woman.
希望我没打扰到你
I do not wish to intrude.
哦 谢谢你的好意
Oh, that's very kind of you.
我会没事的 -我能为你做点什么吗
I'll be all right. -Is there anything I can do?
我不是经常这样
I don't do this often.
我这辈子都不记得自己这样大哭过
I can't remember ever having cried before in my life.
当你三岁时养的小狗公爵夫人
When you were three and your dog, Duchess,
走失了整整两天时 你哭过
was lost for two days,you cried.
当你要求隔壁小男孩娶你
When you asked the little boy next door to marry you,
而他却说更喜欢自己的小白鼠时 你哭过
and he said he liked his white mice better,you cried.
当你母亲执意要带你来美国
And didn't you cry at the airport,
你在机场里不也哭了吗
when your mother took you to America?
公爵夫人追到了自己的最后一只兔子
Duchess has chased her last rabbit.
小女孩也出落成了窈窕淑女
The little girl has become a lovely woman.
而男人现在已步履蹒跚
And the man trembles.
他还会是那个身披闪亮铠甲的骑士吗
Is he still the knight in shining armor he once was?
哦 爸爸
Oh, Papa!
哦 爸爸
Oh, Papa.
爸爸 爸爸
Papa, Papa.
你不知道能再见到你我有多高兴
Si tu savais comme fe suis heureux de te retrouver.
哦 我也是 爸爸
Oh, moi aussi papa.
麻木的猪头
Insensitive swine.
你会在天使合唱团唱圣母颂时抽烟吗
Would you smoke while the Angelus Choir sang the Ave Maria?
我控制不了眼泪
I can't stop crying.
没体会过女儿眼泪的肩膀该有多浪费呀
How wasted is the shoulder that hasn't known a daughter's tears.
哦 我会毁了你的西装 -不 你是在给它保养呢
Oh, I'm ruining your suit -No, you're anointing it.
我的乖女儿 我真自豪
My daughter.How proud I am.
哦 不 爸爸 别这么说
Oh. Oh, no, Papa,don't say that.
我简直羞愧难当
I'm so ashamed.
我家小公主能做出什么好羞愧的事来
What could my little snow princess have done to be ashamed of?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
你小时候遇到问题不都会找爸爸解决吗
When you were little,didn't you always come to me with your problems?
还记得你以前把自行车弄丢那回吗
Remember when you lost your bicycle?
这回我丢的可不是自行车那么简单
This time I lost more than my bicycle.
发生什么了
What happened?
我不能说
I can't.
和男人有关
It's a man.
是一段非常糟糕的经历吗
It was a bad experience?
他让你非常受伤
He made you very unhappy?
好吧 我是个传统父亲
Well,I'm an old-fashioned father.
给我女儿痛苦的渣男必须要好好教训
This evil man who has brought pain to my daughter has to be punished.
哦 该受责备的人是我 -不 别维护他
Oh, I'm the one to blame. -No, no.Don't defend him.
这种诱骗缺少父亲关怀女孩的禽兽必须从世上铲除
A monster who would take advantage of a fatherless girl must be destroyed.
某些男人的思想就是这么肮脏扭曲
The sick, twisted minds of some men.
我刚从一个在巴黎结识的男人家里出来
I just left the apartment of a man I met in Paris.
他一直在夸耀自己残忍♥欺骗某个单纯女孩的事迹
He was boasting of the cruel deception he's perpetrated on some innocent girl.
米切尔 不
Michel, no!
把她灌醉 然后再用一个耸人听闻的故事
Getting her drunk and inventing a lurid story
编造前一晚发生的事
of what had happened during the night.
故意误导女孩 让她以为是自己送上门的
Deliberately leading her into thinking that she had submitted to him.
你说的这人 叫什么名字
What is his...What's his name?
他就站在那儿吹嘘她是如何自己跑到他面前
And how he stood there bragging that she would come running to him,
求他宠幸自己
begging for his favors.
他是不是...叫保罗查威克
Is it...Is it Paul Chadwick?
怎么 你认识他
What? Do you know him?
他就是那个男人
He is the man?
原来我什么问题也没有
Then nothing happened to me.
他必须付出代价
He'll pay for this.
我要用这双老手掐死这头无恶不作的禽兽
With these aging hands,I will strangle this predatory beast.
不 爸爸 我们必须留它活口 然后让他受尽折磨
No, Papa, we must keep the beast alive and make him suffer.
对他这种人 死亡不是惩罚 而是一种赐福
To him death must not be a punishment.It must come as a blessing.
等我一会 爸爸 我马上就回来 -好的 亲爱的
Wait for me, Papa,I'll be right back. -Of course, my darling.
米切尔 你这是在干什么
Michel.What have you done?
他必须为给我女儿造成的痛苦付出代价 我现在只想报复
For the anguish he caused my daughter, he must pay.I live only for revenge.
报复保罗查威克? -不要提他的名字污染空气
On Paul Chadwick? -Don't foul the air with his name.
是你主动找他 求他帮忙的
You came to him. You asked him for a favor.
如果他还有一丝体面 就该把我撵出去
If he had a shred of decency he would have thrown me out.
你刚才还说他品格高贵
A man of rare qualities.
慈悲善良 -是自私自利
Compassion. -Selfishness.
善解人意 -是阴险狡诈
Understanding. -Cunning.
为人正直 -是谎话连篇
Integrity. -Deceit.
你还吻了他 -那是被暴君的魅力蒙了眼
You kissed him. -Blinded by the tyrant's charm.
希♥特♥勒♥还有人欢呼呢
They cheered Hitler.
当我的小女孩趴在我肩膀上哭泣时
When that little girl cried on my shoulder,
哦 我对那男人只充满了恨意
oh, I was filled with a consuming hatred for that man.
小女孩 她都快30了
Little girl? She's almost 30.
是还在长大的孩子 -米切尔 她是个老处♥女♥
A growing child. -Michel, an old maid.
艾蒂安
Etienne,
我们已经是老朋友了 别逼我揍你
we've been friends a long time.Don't make me strike you.
你要揍我吗
You would hit me?
如果你再这样说我家宝贝的话
If you continue to talk that way about my baby.
跟一个刚为人父的男人争论果然没用
It is hopeless to argue with a man who has just become a father.
这里简直太可怕了
It's been simply dreadful.
醉醺醺的女人被男人抬上电梯
Drunken women being carried up in elevators.
用自己的身体去交换几张兑换券
Trading their bodies for green stamps.
等你见到劳伦就会对女人重拾信心了
Meeting Lauren will renew your faith in women.
她有涵养 家教好 会给你生个最棒的孙子
She has character,good breeding. She'll give you fine grandchildren.
我不是非做奶奶不可 儿子
I don't need to be a grandmother, Son.
一想到你以后的辛苦 我就不想了
Not when I think of what you'd have to go through.
她来了 劳伦 这是我母亲 妈妈 这是劳伦
Here she is. Lauren,this is mother. Mother, this is Lauren.
不
No!
哦 不
Oh, no.
妈妈 怎么啦 -不
Mother, what's wrong? -No!
妈妈
Mother!
妈妈
Mother?
哦 不
Oh, no.
不 -妈妈
No. -Mother.
我妈妈
Mother.
桌子布置得很好看 米琪
The table looks beautiful,Mickey.
这就像我的人生
That's the story of my life.
舞台由我搭建 演出没我参与
I set the stage and the show goes on without me.
今晚谁送醉鬼过来 搬家公♥司♥吗
Who's delivering the lush tonight? Apex Van and Storage?
今晚她会保持清醒 -那你何必弄这么大阵仗
Tonight she'll be sober. -Well, why are you going to all this trouble?
我只是在帮他父亲的忙
I'm doing her father a favor.
如果我也拿张父亲的请求信 你会考虑吗
Would it help if I brought a note from my father?
她几点钟到
What time is she coming?
不知道 但她会来 她必须来
I don't know.But she'll be here.She has to.
但她想怎么才能不丢面子 知道么 她自尊心很强
But how to do it without losing face? She has great pride, you know.
此时此刻 她正进行自我斗争
At this very moment she's fighting herself.
但这场仗她一定会输
But it's a losing battle.
她斗争得比我想象中还久
She has more fight in her than I thought.
她会来的
She'll be here.
这话你已经说了三天了
You've been saying that for three days now.
也许我该给她家打个电♥话♥ -她不会在家的
Maybe I better call her apartment. -She won't be there.
任何一个能做到远离你三天的女孩
Any girl who can stay away from you for three days,
只能在一个地方找到 停尸间
there's only one place to look for her.The morgue.
别难过 她已经死了 -也可能是病了
Don't feel bad,she's dead. -She might be ill.
能病成什么样呢 就算她两条腿都断了
Well, how sick can you be? Say she's got a couple of broken legs.
也能撑着胳膊肘爬过来
You drag yourself over on your elbows.
以每小时穿过一条街的速度
You could make a block an hour.
她昨天就应该赶到这儿了
She should have been here yesterday.
你好呀 -医生 我是保罗
Hello? -Doctor, this is Paul.
谁 -保罗查威克
Who? -Paul Chadwick.
哦 没错 当然 -你还好吗
Oh. Oh, yes. Of course. -Are you all right?
你周五离开时情绪看上去很低落
You were very upset when you left here Friday.
周五 那今天是周几 -周一啊
Friday? What day is this? -Monday.
这么快嘛 那周六周日我都干啥了
Already? What happened to Saturday and Sunday?
电影精选列表