我要先为一位伤心欲绝的父亲做些社会服务工作
I have to do some social work for a brokenhearted father.
"这里是电♥话♥录音 布勒医生不在"
This is a recording.Dr. Boullard is not in.
"请在第一声提示音响起后开始说话"
At the sound of the first beep tone,start talking.
"你可以在第二声提示音响起前留言 谢谢"
You have until the second beep tone to deliver your message.Thank you.
你好 我们不认识 但我很想找你聊聊
How do you do? You don't know me,but I wanted to talk to you.
我打给你是因为...
The reason I'm calling is,
好吧 不知道我们能不能有机会...
well, do you think it might be possible for you and me, well,
也许你能挑个时间 我意思是...
perhaps if you had the time,I mean...
我这是怎么回事
What's the matter with me?
"这里是电♥话♥录音 布勒医生不在"
This is a recording.Dr. Boullard is not in.
"请在第一声提示音响起后开始说话"
At the sound of the first beep tone,start talking.
"你可以在第二声提示音响起前留言 谢谢"
You have until the second beep tone to deliver your message.Thank you.
你好 又是我 我...我刚才忘记留下电♥话♥了
Hello. It's me again.I, I forgot to leave my telephone number.
号♥码是麦迪逊39844 是我家的电♥话♥
It's Madison 39844.That's my home number.
这有点难开口 呃 毕竟我们从没见过
It's hard to...Well, we've never met.
等你回我电♥话♥ 我想我可以...
When you call back,I feel I can...
我是说找个人聊聊总能轻松点...
Well, I mean,it's always easier to talk to someone...
好吧 你懂的...
Well, you know...
蠢透了
Dumb.
有问题吗
Something wrong?
多萝西 假如有哪个父亲开口求你勾引他女儿
Dorothy,if a father ever asks you to romance his daughter,
一定要拒绝
turn him down.
我保证
You have my word.
喂 -我是布勒医生
Hello. -Oh, this is Dr. Boullard.
谁 -布勒医生
Who? -Dr. Boullard.
哦 是的
Oh, yes.
是你打电♥话♥给我办公室的吗
Are you the gentleman who called my office?
是的 我...我是想...
Yes. I, I thought that...
能问一下是谁介绍你找我的吗
May I ask who referred you?
呃 是你的...
Well, it was your...
这个... -你的语言障碍症状已经持续多久了
Well... -How long have you had this speech defect?
什么
What?
你显然在语言组织方面非常困难
You apparently have trouble forming sentences.
打了两通电♥话♥ 却连一件事也没说清
You made two calls and never completed a thought.
你的大脑信♥号♥♥和运动反应之间似乎出现了故障
There seems to be a breakdown between the brain impulse and the motor response.
好吧 这个....
Well, well...
我这里不提供语言矫正治疗
Well, I don't give speech therapy,
但我建议你先去检查一下是否是生理原因引发的症状
but I suggest you first check out the possibility of your condition being physical
你从出生起就这样吗
Have you been this way since birth?
不 我...
No. I...
你是否经历过意外事故 导致头部受伤
Have you been involved in any accident that left you with a head injury?
头部受伤
Head injury?
你找神经外科大夫做过脑电图检查吗
Have you been to a neurosurgeon for an electroencephalograph?
很可能是大脑损伤
There may be brain damage.
布勒医生 我... -什么
Dr. Boullard, I... -Yes?
我打给你是...是因为...
The reason I, I called is...
什么
Yes?
这个嘛...
Well...
你的症状似乎正在恶化
The condition seems to be deteriorating.
我这边强烈建议你尽快就医
I strongly urge that you seek prompt medical attention.
感谢你的来电
Thank you for calling.
大脑损伤 好个心理专家
Brain damage.Big psychologist.
哦 我要给你好好安排一个特殊病例
Oh, will I give you a case to work on.
我不在乎别人怎么说
I don't care what anybody says.
我母亲绝不专横
My mother wasn't domineering.
她在世时是最好的女人
She was a wonderful woman.
又来了 你又在为她辩护
There you go defending her again.
你到底到什么时候才肯承认自己恨她
When are you going to admit you hate her?
你就不想好转了吗 -哦 无稽之谈
Don't you want to get better? -Oh, nonsense.
查威克先生 你觉得呢
Mr. Chadwick,what's your opinion?
一个男人必须靠憎恨母亲才能获得正常人格吗
Does a man have to hate his mother to be well-adjusted?
我从没这么想过
I never thought so.
又一个妈宝男 -他说得有道理
Another mother-lover -He has a point.
好吧 开始你的表演 你要唱哪出
Okay, what's the gig? What's your scene?
能收起你那套音乐人口吻吗
Will you stop already with that musician talk?
安静五分钟好吗 快点 开始吧
Take five, will you? Come on, open up.
你妈在你小时候唱得是什么悲伤的摇篮曲
What sour notes did Mommy croon when she rocked your cradle?
今天是查威克先生第一次加入我们小组
This is Mr. Chadwick's first day with the group.
有些拘谨是很自然的
It's natural for him to be a little inhibited.
总之 本次的讨论很有成效 -是的 没错
Well, this has been a very productive session. -Oh, yes.
下周同一时间再会
Next week at the same time.
再见 布勒医生 -可以一星期不用听你聊你妈
Goodbye, Dr. Boullard.One week without your mother
真是太好了 -我认为自己好多了
is gonna be great. -I think I feel better now.
我就不该嫁给一个儿科医生
I never should have married a pediatrician.
你知道你有病吧 -我当然有病 不然来这里干嘛
Well, you know you're sick. -Sure I'm sick,why do you think I'm here?
再见 -再见
Goodbye. -Goodbye.
很抱歉我没能参与讨论
I'm sorry I wasn't able to join the discussion.
哦 你下次就会参与了 再见
Oh, you will next time.Goodbye.
我下次不会再来了
I won't be coming back.
我没法在别人面前讨论自己的问题
I couldn't possibly discuss my problem in front of other people.
为何不行 你听到他们对那些隐私话题都毫不忌讳了
But why not? You've heard them talk quite freely about very personal matters.
哦 当然 恋母情结 冷漠妻子 乱搞外遇
Oh, sure, mother fixations,unresponsive wives,infidelity.
都是些常见问题 要是我的问题也能那样简单就好了
Normal problems I wish my problem were that simple.
再见了 医生
Well, bye, Doctor.
先等等 查威克先生 -怎么了
Mr. Chadwick, wait. -Yes?
先坐下 请
Sit down. Please.
告诉我
Tell me.
你的问题到底是什么
What is this problem?
这太私人了
It's just too personal.
现在只有你
You're alone.
你不是在么
You're here.
查威克先生 你来找我肯定有特别原因
Mr. Chadwick,you've come to me for a very specific reason.
是的 我有
Yes, I have.
假如我是男人 你会比较容易开口吗
Would it make it easier if I were a man?
不 那更不可能了
No, it would make it impossible.
只有女人才有可能帮到我
Only a woman could possibly help me.
哦
Oh.
哦 要是我能说出口就好了 我好羞耻
Oh, if I could only talk about it.I'm so ashamed.
查威克先生 你能想到的问题我全都见识过
Well, Mr. Chadwick,there's nothing you can say that I haven't heard before.
告诉我 你的症结到底是什么
Now what is your problem?
是女人
Women.
这不是什么罕见问题
That is not too uncommon.
要知道 医生 我...
You see, Doctor, I'm...
你怎么了
You're what?
这太难以启齿了
It's awfully hard to say.
说吧
Say it.
我是个无法抗拒的男人
I'm irresistible to them.
你是指对女人生理上无法抗拒吗 -是她们一直缠着我
You're irresistible to women? -They just won't leave me alone
很少会有男人把这当成问题
Very few men would consider that a problem.
哦 医生 这简直是一个诅咒 一场噩梦
Oh, Doctor,it's a curse, a nightmare.
你知道被人仅仅贪图身子是种什么样的感觉吗
Do you know what it feels like to be wanted just for your body?
不知道
No.
哦 我真羡慕你
Oh, how I envy you.
我要付出什么代价才能换具没人想要的身子
What I'd give to have a body nobody wanted.
她们太不人道了 明知道我不能拒绝
It's inhuman.They know I can't refuse.
为什么不能
Why can't you?
因为旺妲
Because of Wanda.
旺妲是谁
Who is Wanda?
那是我高中最后一年的事了
It was our senior year in high school.
旺妲当时是拉拉队员 活力四射
Wanda was a pom-pom girl,full of life.
后来战争爆发
The war was on.
我在一天早上加入了海军陆战队
I had just enlisted in the Marine Corps that morning.
我们...
We were...
我们一起穿过金门大桥
We were walking across the Golden Gate Bridge.
旺妲本是个正经姑娘
Wanda was a decent girl,
但是在爱国主义的驱使下 她提出想把自己献给我
but in a moment of patriotism she offered herself to me.
她想要对你献身
She offered herself to you.
我说不行 我已经是一名战士了
I said no. I was a marine now.
我不想做出任何有损军队荣誉的事
I didn't want to do anything to besmirch the honor of the Corps.
要是我没有拒绝
If I hadn't said no
电影精选列表