她就不会跳下去了
she never would have jumped.
她从桥上跳下去了
She jumped from the bridge?
我向她扑了过去 成功抓住了她的礼服下摆
I lunged for her.I managed to grab the hem of her gown.
可她滑了出去
She slipped through.
我傻在原地 手中只剩下一件空荡荡的毕业礼服
I stood there holding an empty graduation dress.
你只抓到了一条空裙子
You were clutching an empty dress.
她掉了下去
She plummeted down.
最后落入水中
As she hit the water,
我记得的最后一件事
the last thing I remember
就是她对我伸出的那根饱含指责的手指
was an accusing finger pointing up at me.
自那以后你就一直带着负罪感
And you've carried that sense of guilt ever since.
我再也没有拒绝过女人的求欢
I've never said no to another woman.
查威克先生 不是所有女人都会在被男人拒绝亲热后自我了断
Mr. Chadwick,not all women destroy themselves when a man refuses to make love to them.
我不能再冒第二次风险
I can't risk another Wanda.
而且 我的名声也传了出去 医生
And, Doctor,the word's gotten out on me.
说我是个无法说"不"的男人
That I'm a man who doesn't dare say no.
当你无法防备时女人总会冷酷无情
And how ruthless women are when you're defenseless.
我沦为了爱的玩具 她们简直对我肆意妄为
I've become a love toy.They take terrible liberties with me.
拜托了 医生 救救我 她们在谋杀我
Doctor, please. Help me.They're killing me.
查威克先生 你这是在为了向旺妲赎罪而自杀
Mr. Chadwick,you're killing yourself to atone for Wanda.
你从来没试过拒绝吗
Have you ever tried to say no?
一开始时我也想拒绝
In the beginning I'd start to,
可我望向她们眼睛时 就像看到旺妲当时的眼神
then I'd see that look in their eye.The same look Wanda had.
于是我只好放弃挣扎 沦为前面所说的那样
And I'd stop struggling and do as I was told.
我好羞耻
I'm so ashamed.
哦 查威克先生 我只是个医生
Oh, Mr. Chadwick,I'm a doctor.
每天早上
To wake up
我都在一间陌生的公♥寓♥里醒来
every morning in a strange apartment,
梳妆台上还会留着一张潦草的感谢信和打车小费
and on the dressing table,a scribbled thank-you note and cab fare.
让你觉得自己很廉价
Makes you feel cheap.
哦 谢天谢地 终于能有个相同体会的人一起探讨了
Oh, thank goodness I can talk to somebody who's been through it.
哦 这并非源自我的个人经验
Oh, I, I wasn't referring to any personal experience.
你是从旺妲的死亡悲剧中
Out of the tragic death of Wanda
建立起一种幻想 并把它套用在所有女性身上
you have created a fantasy which you apply to all women.
你必须要学会拒绝 -我害怕
You must learn that you can say no. -I'm afraid.
可不会有任何事发生
But nothing will happen.
除非我能肯定 -你能
If only I could be sure. -You will be.
我们的小组治疗下周同一时间继续
The group meets next week at the same hour.
小组 -没错
Group? -Yes.
可我原本希望能和你一起单独治疗
I was hoping I could work on..With you alone.
哦 很遗憾 目前我无法接收任何新的个人患者
Oh. Unfortunately I can't take on any new individual patients at this time.
可我已经走投无路了 医生 -相信我 查威克先生
But, Doctor, I'm desperate. -Believe me, Mr. Chadwick,
你通过小组治疗 也能实现同样的效果
you can accomplish just as much within the group.
好吧
Yeah.
不过会给事情增加点难度
But it makes it a little more difficult.
喂 -医生 我是保罗查威克
Yes. -Doctor? Paul Chadwick.
我也不想半夜打扰你 但突然发生了紧急状况
I hate to call you at this hour but an emergency just came up.
出什么事了 你在哪里 -家里
What's wrong? Where are you? -Home.
有个女孩正在我卧室 -可她是怎么进去的
There's a girl in my bedroom. -How did she get in?
用万♥能♥钥♥匙♥ 有人制♥作♥了一大堆 并对外倒卖♥♥
With a passkey,Somebody made up a batch of them and is selling them.
我被困住了
I'm trapped.
哦 现在你仔细听我说 千万不能慌张 必须坚定
Oh, now listen carefully.You mustn't panic.You must be firm.
要明确对她说"不" -我试了
You must tell her no. -I did.
可她跑进我卧室 趴我床上 痛哭流涕
She ran into the bedroom,threw herself on the bed,and she's crying.
我知道这一定会演变成不幸
I just know something terrible is gonna happen.
不会有任何事发生
Nothing will happen.
会的 我瞧见她眼神了 医生 她绝对有跳楼倾向
Oh yes, it will.I saw that look in her eye.Doc, she's a jumper.
查威克先生 现在是你治疗的关键时刻
Mr. Chadwick,this is a crucial moment in your therapy.
你必须完全按我说的去做
You're to do exactly as I say.
回到你的卧室 坐到床边
Go back in that bedroom,sit down on that bed,
抓住那名女孩的肩膀 直视她的眼睛
take that girl by the shoulders,look her right in the eye,
命令她立马回家
and order her to go home.
可是我... -别争辩
But I... -Now don't argue.
挂断电♥话♥立马去做 -都听你的
Hang up and do it. -Whatever you say.
你在给谁打电♥话♥
Who were you calling?
我的心理医生
My analyst.
我有女人方面的困扰
I have a problem with women.
是吗
You do?
我无法拒绝女人 而她想治愈我
I can't say no to them.She's trying to cure me.
要是她真这么做 那她的执照应该被吊销
Well, if she does,they ought to take away her license.
查威克先生 -求你了 阿琳 让我缓会
Mr. Chadwick? -Please, Arlene,let me rest.
查威克先生 -哦 你来了 谢天谢地
Mr. Chadwick? -Oh. Oh, it's you,thank goodness.
你怎么跑这来了 -我天一亮就逃跑了
What are you doing here? -Well, I got away at dawn.
大教堂没开门 所以我就来这了
The cathedral was closed so I came here.
我们结束通话后发生了什么
What happened after our phone conversation?
我谨遵你的指示
I followed your instructions.
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
我回到房♥间 坐到床边 一把抓住她的肩膀
I went into the bedroom,sat down on the bed,took her by the shoulders,
直视她的双眼 命令她穿上衣服 立刻回家
looked her right in the eye,ordered her to get dressed and go home.
她把衣服全脱了 -好吧 也没全脱 鞋子还穿着
She'd taken her clothes off? -Well, not everything.She had her shoes on.
我试图帮她穿上衣服 但她一直反抗
I tried to dress her but she kept fighting me.
你有过那种明明不想穿着衣服
Have you ever had a man try to put your clothes on
但被男人强迫穿上的经历吗 -从来没有
when you didn't want to? -Never!
我一只手抱着她 另一只手试图给她穿衣服
I held her with one hand and tried to dress her with the other.
而她不停地扭来扭去 滑来滑去
And she kept squirming and wiggling and sliding around.
我的手简直忙不过来
I really had my hands full.
你有试过和她好好说吗 和她讲道理呢
Did you talk to her? Did you try to reason with her?
当一个女人全身上下只剩下鞋时 你是没资格去谈判的
When a woman's down to her shoes you're in no position to negotiate.
我最起码挣扎了一个多小时 -然后呢
I must have struggled for over an hour. -And then?
现在只有最后一个办法了
There's only one hope for me.
外科手术
An operation.
查威克先生
Mr. Chadwick!
留道疤 也许整容手术才能救我
A scar. Maybe plastic surgery will save me.
让我令人望而生畏
Make me repulsive.
查威克先生 总有其他解决办法
Oh, Mr. Chadwick,there are other ways to solve the problem.
现在你太累了 大脑混乱 需要休息
At the moment you're tired,you're confused,you need rest.
假如可以让我睡个完整觉就好了
If I could only get a full night's sleep.
你回自己家睡太容易受到"攻击" -是的 可是...
You're too vulnerable at your apartment. -Yes, but...
我希望你去找间酒店 用假名登记
I want you to go to a hotel and register under an assumed name.
好吧 都听你的
Well, whatever you say.
其实现在的状况令我很受鼓舞 你有进步
I'm actually encouraged by what happened. You've made progress.
你成功迈出了第一步
You've taken the first step.
对一个女人说了"不" 且没导致对方自杀
You've said no to a woman and she didn't jump.
可代价也太大了
But what a price.
她痛哭 威胁 但至少没跳楼
She cried, she threatened,but she didn't jump.
那么接下去会怎样呢
And what is the next step?
即便一个女人一♥丝♥不♥挂♥站到你面前
Even if a woman is standing there with no clothes on
你也能心无旁骛的离开
you will be able to walk out on her.
会有那么一天的
That'll be the day.
劳伦
Lauren?
尝尝我的红酒调味汁 是佐鸡用的
Taste this wine sauce.It's for the chicken.
嗯 真棒
Mmm. Very good.
这可是我家祖传配方
It's an old family recipe.
我父亲在我16岁时传给我的
My father gave it to me when I was 16.
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
我不介意做晚饭 但等我们结婚后
Now, I don't mind cooking dinner,but when we get married
家里必须要做一点小小的改变
there're going to be some changes.
我们得买♥♥一个嵌入式烤箱
We're getting a built-in oven.
喂 -是布勒医生吗
Hello? -Dr. Boullard?
是我 -我是保罗查威克
Yes. -Paul Chadwick.
我正住在温斯顿酒店 是用化名登记的
I'm here at the Winston Hotel under an assumed name.
我只是想在临睡前跟你报告一下
I just wanted to call you before I went to bed.
非常好 祝你晚安 等明天早上...
Fine. Well,get a good night's sleep and in the morning...
你是谁
Who are you?
怎么回事 谁在那里 -一个女人
What's wrong? Who's there? -A woman.
她正从防火梯上爬进来 离我远点儿
She's coming in through the fire escape. Keep away from me!
哦 叫她离开 撵她出去 -两个全撵吗
Oh, make her leave.Throw her out. -Both of them?
有两个 -她还带了个朋友
There are two? -She brought a friend.
医生 救命
Doctor, help!
查威克先生 查...
Mr. Chadwick. Mr... Oh.
电影精选列表