我...我不敢肯定
I, I wasn't sure.
藏在柜子里不出来可治不好你
Hiding in closets isn't going to cure you.
只有一个办法管用 -什么
There's only one thing that will. -Yes?
穿上衣服 -穿衣服
Get dressed. -Dressed?
你今晚得出去 -出去
You're going out tonight. -Out there?
她们会抓住我的 -荒唐
They'll get me. -Nonsense.
你不能下半辈子都赖在我家床上
You can't spend the rest of your life in my bed.
只要再多给我几天 -你这是在退缩
All I need is a few days. -Well, that's withdrawal.
几天变成几周 几周变成几个月
A few days become a few weeks,and then a few months,
接着你永远也不想离开这里半步了
and you'll never want to leave this room.
这种病我永远也不会犯
That sick I'll never get.
你对女性的焦虑已经到了精神异常的地步
Your anxieties about women are reaching a psychotic stage.
我要向你证明 你完全可以和一名女性安全度过一晚
I'm going to prove to you that you can spend an evening with a woman
并且不会令她企图自杀或威胁逼迫你就范
without her attempting suicide or threatening to force herself upon you.
经过我这样的悲惨遭遇后 你不了解女人都什么样
After what I've been through.You don't know what they're like.
你和我一起出去
You're going out with me.
我们一起共进晚餐 看戏 跳舞
We'll have dinner,go to the theater,go dancing,
停下来喝杯酒 然后回到我这里
stop for a drink,return here.
你跟我握手道别 最后就直接回家
You'll shake my hand and go home.
没别的了 -没了
Nothing else? -Nothing else.
医生 别抱不切实际的希望
Doctor, don't hold out any false hope.
难道这一切不正在发生吗
Isn't it happening at the moment?
我们现在不是单独共处一室吗
Aren't we in my bedroom alone?
没错 还真是哎
We are, aren't we?
你有在我眼中看到任何非分之想吗
Do you see any lust or desire in my eyes?
没有 -你永远也不会看到
No. -And you never will.
我开始相信你了
I'm beginning to believe that.
我知道你一定会喜欢这里 妈妈
I know you'll like it here,Mother.
他们告诉我这里比商业酒店要体面得多
They tell me it's much more respectable than a commercial hotel.
我来 儿子 让我提
Here, Son,let me carry that.
我不想让你累着自己
I don't want you to strain yourself.
天哪 妈妈 我已经是成年人了
Gee, Mother, I'm a grown man.
我快结婚了 要有妻子了
I'm getting married.I'll have a wife.
那你以后可以帮她提箱子
She can let you carry suitcases.
在那之前 你还是需要妈妈担心的孩子
Until then you still have a mother who worries about you.
哦 可是妈妈 我...
Oh, but Mother, I...
妈妈
Mother.
知道么 医生
You know, Doctor,
和你这样的女孩出来
it's really a very pleasant experience
真是一种非常愉快的体验
to be out with somebody like you.
让我意识到自己一直在和错误类型的女人约会
Makes me realize I've been going out with the wrong type of woman.
认识到这一点对你十分有益
Recognizing that fact is very helpful.
介意我对你说几句恭维话吗
Would you mind if I paid you a compliment?
我喜欢你这身裙子
I like that dress you're wearing.
哦 谢谢 -如果是和多丽丝那样的女孩出去
Oh, thank you. -Now you take a girl like Doris.
她应该会花好几百去买♥♥件更吸睛的原创设计
She would have spent $400 or $500 on an eye-catching original.
而我却更喜欢你这套简约的风格
And yet I much prefer the simplicity of that dress.
是你能随意从衣架上取下来的那种
Something you probably just picked off a rack.
事实上 这是为我特别订制的
Actually,this was made for me.
也对 我突然想到你的衣服可能都需要特别剪裁
Well, come to think of it,you probably do have to have your clothes specially tailored.
何出此言
Why do you say that?
比如我吧 我肩膀就一边高一边低
Well, for example,I have one shoulder lower than the other.
我是说每个人的衣服都需要做些调整 有些人更得如此
I mean, all of us have some adjustments to make.Some more than others
但这种问题还是交给我们的裁缝去解决吧
But then we'll let our tailors worry about those problems.
我们出来是为了享受乐趣的
We're here to enjoy ourselves.
天哪 医生 和你出来我真高兴
Gee, Doctor,I'm glad I'm out with you.
出租车
Taxi!
我能告诉你 我有多享受和你一起跳舞吗
May I tell you how much I enjoy dancing with you?
谢谢
Thank you.
我已经很久没跳过这么简单又美好的两步舞了
It's been such a long time since I've done a nice,simple two-step.
如今大多数女孩根本不记得有过这种舞
Most girls today don't even remember this step.
哦
Oh?
现代女性都不懂得欣赏好舞蹈了
The modern woman doesn't appreciate good dancing.
那现代女性喜欢什么
What does the modern woman like?
哦 每天都会变
Oh, it changes every day.
如果是和苏珊这样的女孩出去
You take a girl like Susan.
她一定会坚持去那种专跳浮夸新潮舞步的地方
She'd have insisted on going to a place where they do all those new flashy steps.
当然了 那种狂野的舞风更适合苏珊那样的人
Of course,that type of wild dancing fits someone like Susan.
如果你在她那个年纪 肯定也精力充沛
At her age you still have the energy.
苏珊是有多年轻
How young is Susan?
哦 她顶多26,7岁吧
Oh, she can't be more than 26, 27.
我看上去要比26,7岁大很多吗
Do I look much older than 26 or 27?
哦 你很幸运
Oh, you're lucky.
像你这么瘦很容易迷惑人
When you're that thin it's deceptive.
让人无法判断年龄
There's no way to tell a person's age.
你是觉得我身材过瘦吗
Do you consider me unusually thin?
据统计 你这样的人比一般女人更长寿
Statistically,you'll live much longer than the average woman.
不管怎样 到了这份上 年龄还有多重要呢
Anyhow,after a certain point,how important is age?
重要的是我们两个人出来玩得很开心
The main thing is we're two people having fun.
天哪 医生 我真高兴和你一起出来
Gee, Doctor,I'm glad I'm out with you.
知道吗 你使今晚变得无比美妙
You know, you've made this such a wonderful evening.
我觉得咱俩应该喝杯香槟庆祝一下
I think we should celebrate it with some champagne.
让我们想想 选什么年份最好
Now, let's see.What's a good year?
59年
'59?
哦 这选择很有意思
Oh,that's very interesting.
如果是安德莉亚 她肯定会选47年的
A girl like Andrea would have ordered a '47.
不过 她本来就是那种坚持要挑最好
But then,she's the type of person who insists on the best
以及最贵年份的女孩
and the most expensive year.
查威克先生 我对香槟并不陌生
Mr. Chadwick,I'm not unfamiliar with champagne.
我父亲是法国人
My father was French,
而你那位朋友安德莉亚恰好也不是什么最终权威
and it so happens your friend Andrea is not the final authority.
59年才是最佳年份 -我觉得...
'59 is a better year. -Well, I...
女士 先生 晚上好
Good evening,madame, monsieur.
晚上好
Good evening.
为了保险起见
To play it safe,
我认为咱们还是坚持安德莉亚的判断比较好
I think we should stick with Andrea's judgment.
请给我来瓶47年的勃朗峰香槟 -好的 先生
A bottle of Mont Blanc '47,please. -Yes, sir.
还有一瓶59年的 谢谢 -哦 医生
And a bottle of '59,please. -Now, Doctor.
你是觉得自尊心受损 而拼命想证明自己的观点
Your ego is hurt and you're just trying to prove a point.
59年就是最佳年份
'59 is a better year.
给自己单独点瓶酒 这太鲁莽了
Ordering a bottle for yourself,that's foolhardy.
如果是安德莉亚 她肯定能喝得了 但你嘛
With Andrea, yeah,she can handle it.But you...
你不了解我的能力
You don't know my capacity.
现在你又想证明另一件事
Now you're trying to prove another point,
自己酒量和安德莉亚一样好
that you can drink as much as Andrea.
你明知道自己一个人不可能喝完一整瓶香槟
You know you can't possibly finish a bottle of champagne by yourself.
给我一瓶59年的 谢谢
A bottle of '59, please.
请吧
Please.
我就知道她受不了
I knew she couldn't handle it.
哦 谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
晚安
Good evening.
米琪 麻烦你尽快来我公♥寓♥一趟 谢谢
Mickey,come up to the apartment as soon as you can,will you, please?
你看见查威克先生准备带回家的女孩了吗
Would you look at that girl Mr. Chadwick's taking up to his apartment?
她都不省人事了 -她可真会挑时候昏倒
She's unconscious. -What a time to pass out.
真恶心
Disgusting.
好震惊 -我本以为这是家体面的酒店
Shocking. -I thought this was a respectable hotel.
所以我才不能任由她躺在水沟里
That's why I couldn't leave her lying in the gutter.
避免这里名声扫地
Give the place a bad name.
注:一语双关 接男主上句 字面意思为"一个女人能摔得多低"
一个女人究竟能沦落到多低级 -非常低
How low can a woman fall? -Pretty low.
曾经的她沐浴在钻石和貂皮大衣中
Once she was showered with minks and diamonds.
注:"Green Stamps"是上世纪盛行于美国的一种可以用来兑换商品的绿色邮票
而现在用一瓶葡萄酒就能占有她 外加几张兑换券
Now you can have her for a bottle of muscatel and some green stamps.
查威克先生 你在做什么
Mr. Chadwick,what are you doing?
我要在这儿睡觉
I'm gonna sleep here.
你先让我帮她脱衣服 然后却要在这里睡觉
First you have me undress her,and now you're gonna sleep out here?
没错
That's right.
你打破了我所有幻想
You're shattering all my illusions.
你这样的男人竟会这么做 身为女孩还能相信什么
When a man like you does this,what's there left for a girl to believe in?
要有信念 米琪
Have faith, Mickey.
所以我才一直在这里工作
That's why I go on working here.
电影精选列表