你又叫我"孩子" 而我竟没有反胃
You said "my son" again,and my stomach didn't turn.
邪恶的阴谋正在进行 而我不知如何抵抗
There's something evil going on, and I don't know how to fight it.
让我和她结一辈子婚吗 -我这个岳父很糟吗
Married to her for life? -Would I make such a bad father-in-law?
你是个奸诈狡猾的老骗子
You're a slippery,cagey,old fraud,
但很讨人喜欢
but likeable.
我愿意接受你作我岳父 但如何才能把她排除在外
I can take you as a father-in-law, but how do we keep her out of it?
她每天都在上班 参加各种会议
She works every day,goes to meetings.
你多久才能见她一次 -总有周末吧
How often will you have to see her? -There's always Sunday.
她那时会在公园里追着孩子们乱跑
She'll be running after the children in the park.
她还要成为我孩子的妈妈?
She's going to be the mother of my children?
让她一直怀孕 -可我不喜欢她呀
Keep her pregnant all the time. -But I don't like her.
那是复仇的一部分 等她大着肚子走到你面前时
That's part of the revenge.When she's waddling around,out to here,
还能给你惹多大♥麻♥烦呢
how much trouble can she give you?
光是坐下都费劲 相信我 去找她吧
It'll be an effort just to sit down.Trust me. Go to her.
哦 不行 那我就变成第二个阿诺德了
Oh, no.Then I'd be another Arnold.
如果她是个女人 就让她证明自己
If she's a woman,let her prove it.
她必须为我崩溃 回头找我
She has to break down and come after me.
也许可以让她误会你和别的女人在一起了
Perhaps if she thought you went off with another woman.
她绝对不会相信
She'd never believe it.
此时此刻 她坚信我已经不敢再碰女人
At this point she's convinced I'm afraid to touch them.
用女人做借口不会管用
Another woman wouldn't work.
可惜你没有多少选择 总不能说你跟男人跑了吧
Unfortunately you don't have much choice.You can't run off with a man.
为何不行 -什么
Why not? -What?
她是心理医生
She's a psychologist.
根据她的预测 这种事并非不可能
According to her predictions that's what could happen.
经过她那番恶整 没准她真的会信
After what she did to me? That she might believe.
米琪
Mickey,
你想和我一起度周末吗
how would you like to spend the weekend with me?
听着 查威克先生
Now, look,Mr. Chadwick,
我不是你想象中的那种女孩 除非你是认真的
I'm not the type of girl you say things like that to,unless you mean it.
我是认真的
I mean it.
先给我一分钟 我要给我妈打个电♥话♥报喜
Just give me a minute.I'll call Mother,tell her the good news.
她等这天已经很久了 -先等等
She's been waiting so long. -Later.
首先我希望你去把头发剪了 -都听你的
First I want you to cut your hair. -Anything.
要我全都剪掉吗 -不 短一点就行
You want me to take it all off? -No. No. Just short.
另外你需要置办几件衣服 -哦 我有条裙子
And you'll need some clothes. -Oh, I've got a dress.
我们要去布鲁克斯兄弟给你买♥♥套帅气的老式商务西装
We'll go to Brooks Brothers and get you a nice conservative business suit.
男士西装 -没错
A man's suit? -Yes.
我们去哪度周末 基♥督♥教青年会吗
Where are we going for the weekend, the YMCA?
米琪 你看上去棒极了
Mickey, you look great.
是啊 当然 -真的 你会顺利过关的
Yeah, sure.-Really. You'll pass.
现在你明白我为什么要这样做了吧
Now you know why I have to do this,don't you?
你希望看上去像和男人一起约会 -对
You have to be seen leaving with a man. -Right.
那样她就会跟着你 -没错
So she'll follow you. -Right.
你不会觉得心里不舒服吧 -不 我觉得很浪漫
Now, you don't feel uncomfortable, do you? -No. It's romantic.
我一直都希望有段三角恋情
I always wanted to be part of a triangle.
但从没想过是以男人身份参与
But I never thought I'd end up as the other man.
如果你和我一起回西棕榈滩 我感觉会更好
I'd feel much better if you went back to West Palm Beach with me.
纽约是个邪恶之地 儿子 这里的女人都不可信
New York's a wicked place,Son. The women are not to be trusted.
我知道劳伦很令人失望 妈妈
I know Lauren was a disappointment, Mother.
但我明天就搬去那家男子社团住了 在那里我会很安全
But I'm moving into this men's club tomorrow.I'll be safe there.
你看上去很好
You look fine.
米琪 你就是个天使
Mickey, you're an angel.
我永远不会忘记你为我做的
I'll never forget what you're doing.
你跟我回家
You're coming home.
在这里 就算进男子社团也不安全
In this city you're not even safe in a men's club.
马特 如果有人问起
Matt, if anyone asks,
就说我去长岛的星尘汽车旅馆度周末去了
I'll be at the Stardust Motel on Long Island for the weekend.
星尘汽车旅馆 -没错
Stardust Motel. -Right.
好的 查威克先生
Yes, sir,Mr. Chadwick.
艾蒂安告诉我这个消息时 我还以为你会欣喜若狂
But when Etienne told me the news, I thought you would be overjoyed.
我摧毁了他的信心 把他逼得太狠了
I broke his spirit.I pushed him too far.
哈里 我要介绍我的好朋友给你认识
Harry, I'd like you to meet a good friend of mine.
这是米琪 -嗨
This is Mickey. -Hi.
米琪是个好姑娘
Mickey's a great girl.
他是女孩
He's a girl?
把帽子拿下来
Take your hat off.
还是看不出来
Still not convinced.
你有看到查威克先生出来吗 -有 先生
Did you see Mr. Chadwick go out? -Yes, sir.
他说要去长岛的星尘汽车旅馆
He said he'd be at the Stardust Motel on Long Island.
他一个人吗 -不 是和一位男士在一起
Was he alone? -No,he was with a man.
是个打扮有点古怪的小伙子
Strange-looking little fellow.
如果她们都能和米琪一样
If they were all like Mickey,
男人和女人间的战争早就结束了
the war between men and women would be over.
世界会获得和平
There'd be peace.
她很特别
She's unusual.
也许我们哪天晚上可以约一下 -她可爱 无私 善良 可靠
Maybe we'll go out one night. -She's sweet, devoted,loving,faithful.
她会是一位好妻子
She'd make a good wife.
一个男人娶到这样的女孩能省不少钱呢
A guy could save a lot of money with a girl like this.
没错 -我的衣服她都可以穿
Yes. -She could wear my clothes.
米琪 她来了
Mickey, she's here.
喂 妈妈 我是米琪 长话短说
Hello, Mother? Mickey.I have to talk fast.
我在长岛一家汽车旅馆里 和一个最棒的男人约会
I'm at a motel on Long Island.I met the most wonderful man.
他叫哈里
Harry.
不 他不在房♥间 在外面的出租车里
No, he's not in the room.He's out in the cab.
妈妈 别担心了 他不会开车逃跑的
Mother, please stop worrying.He's not gonna drive away.
我回头再打给你 -穿上
I'll call you later. -Here.
走 从窗户出去
Go. Out the window.
要我们等你吗 -不用
Should we wait for you? -No.
你和哈里一起走 彼此多熟悉熟悉
You and Harry go out and get to know each other.
他觉得你是个不错的女孩
He thinks you're quite a girl.
可我这样打扮能逃避多久
But how long can I get away with it?
我总有一天得穿裙子 -是啊 走吧 走吧
I have to put on a dress sometime. -Yeah. Go on, go on.
谁 -是我
Who is it? -It's me.
你走开 -开门 我有话必须和你说
Go away. -Open up,I must talk to you.
你想干什么 -拜托
What do you want? -Please.
你的那位...同伴呢 -米琪吗
Where is your companion? -Mickey?
出去买♥♥吃的了
Went out to get groceries.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
在阻止你犯下悲剧性的错误
Trying to keep you from making a tragic mistake.
钥匙还我
Give me the key.
你看到钥匙在哪了 -别这么对我
You know where it is -Don't do this to me.
可我是站你这边的 我只想帮助你
But I'm on your side.I only want to help.
你想要钥匙 来拿呀
You want the key? Take it.
我做不到 -哦 试试嘛 拜托
I can't. -Oh, try. Please.
没用的 -哦 不 你不能这样轻易放弃
It's no use. -Oh, oh.You mustn't give up so easily.
现在这样更好 没有矛盾 没有竞争
It's better this way No conflict, no competition,
不用和"雄伟之王"相媲美
no having to live up to El Magnifico.
可"雄伟之王"这个人根本不存在
But there never was an El Magnifico.
别安慰我 我不行了 -只有一次 那证明不了什么
Don't comfort me. I failed. -Once.It proves nothing.
你之后还有过其他女人 可最后情况都一样
There were others after you,and it was always the same.
浑身发抖 胃里闹腾 接着只能逃跑
The trembling,and the churning stomach, and then flight.
但那只是你的心理作用 -现在治疗已经晚了 医生
But it's all in your mind. -It's too late for therapy,Doctor.
米琪在哪
Where's Mickey?
还不晚 你必须抗争 -为什么
It's not too late.You must fight. -Why?
因为你曾是个了不起的男人 女人都渴望你的恩宠
You were once a magnificent man.Women pleaded for your favors.
听上去像一千年前的事了
Seems like a thousand years ago.
只要我抱一抱女人 她们就会融化
I would put my arms around a woman, and she'd melt.
瞧 我正在融化
See, I'm melting.
我吻一吻她们 她们就会兴奋得起鸡皮疙瘩
And I'd kiss them,and they'd break out in goose bumps.
瞧 起鸡皮疙瘩了
See? Goose bumps.
接着我只要... -继续回想
And then I'd... -Try and remember.
拉开她们裙子拉链
The zipper on their dress.
来 -我手在发抖
Here. -My hand's trembling.
继续 拉开
Go ahead, zip.
我做到了 -当然了
I did it.Of course.
难道你没感觉到美妙的事情正在发生吗
Can't you see the wonderful thing that's happening?
我不相信 -别停 接下去是什么
I don't believe it -Don't stop now.What happened next?
接着我会把她们... -什么
I'd pick them up... -Yes?
把她们抱起来 -然后呢
And I'd carry them... -Yes? Yes?
电影精选列表