周六周日你都干啥了
What happened to Saturday and Sunday?
医生 待着别动 我马上去找你
Doctor, don't do anything,I'll be right over.
米琪 我做得太过火 那可怜的女孩疯了
Mickey, I've gone too far.That poor girl's mind has snapped.
这不算理由 她去租件拘束衣穿着就能过来了
That's no excuse.You rent a straitjacket and you come over.
请进
Come in.
医生
Doctor?
这是首西班牙情歌♥
It's a Spanish love song.
男人们会一边哼着它 一边抱着他们的女人上山
The men sing it as they carry their women into the hills.
接着你知道山上会发生什么吗
And you know what happens in those hills.
你感觉还好吗
Are you feeling all right?
快乐的要上天了
Divinely happy.
我领教了山上的风景
I've been in those hills.
你要负首要责任 -我
And you're responsible. -Me?
可你说自己什么都不记得了
But you said you didn't remember anything about it.
哦 和你度过的那几晚当然不记得
Oh, those nights with you,of course not.
那你上的是什么山
What hills are you talking about?
周末到底发生了什么事
What happened over the weekend?
你离开我家后去了哪
Where did you go when you left my apartment?
随便乱走
I walked.
那天晚上我迫切地想见你一面
That night I wanted to see you desperately.
我必须拼命克制给你打电♥话♥的冲动 -可你应该打
I had to fight to keep from calling you. -Well, you should have called.
哦 可女人给你带来的困扰 我知道令你有多痛苦
Oh, but your problem with women.I know how you suffer.
那又如何 再多痛苦一点就是了
So I'd have suffered a little more.
而且 和你在一起时就像突然出现奇迹
Besides, with you it was like a miracle.
我觉得自己挺享受的
I think I enjoyed myself.
我走了好几个小时
I walked for hours.
一直到午夜时分 我来到了码头
It was midnight,I was at the docks.
突然间 他出现了
And suddenly there he was.
谁出现了 -拉蒙
Who was? -Ramon.
拉蒙 -拉蒙阿瓦力兹船长
Ramon? -Captain Ramon Alvarez,
或者像全世界所有港口的女人那样叫他"El Magnifico"
or as he's known to women in every seaport of the world,"El Magnifico."
El Magnifico
El Magnifico?
意思是"雄伟之王" -他到底哪儿雄伟了
The magnificent one. -What's so magnificent about him?
能不能别鼓捣这玩意儿了
And will you stop clicking those things?
什么"雄伟之王" 不过是个西班牙骗子
El Magnifico.A phony Spaniard
靠几杯廉价酒和一张密纹唱片
with some cheap wine and a long-playing record.
你是被一个水手占便宜了
You were picked up by a sailor.
我是被神明选中了 他准许我侍奉他
I was chosen by a god.He permitted me to serve him.
从周五到周一 那侍奉得可够久啊
From Friday to Monday? That's a lot of service.
对凡夫俗子来说是
For a mortal man, yes.
对"雄伟之王"来说 大气都不用喘一口
El Magnifico never even drew a deep breath.
他临走前还说我令他很满意
When he left he said I'd pleased him.
我跪倒在地上 亲吻了他的脚
I dropped to the ground and kissed his feet.
隔着鞋子吗
With his shoes on?
这是心怀感激的学生向老师致敬
The grateful pupil paying homage to the teacher.
周五那天 被"雄伟之王"带进房♥间的还是个困惑的女孩
On Friday El Magnifico took a confused girl into that room.
到了周一 他释放了一个真正的女人
On Monday he released a woman.
"雄伟之王万岁"
Viva El Magnifico
保罗 转过身来
Paul, turn around.
到我这里
Come here.
真是奇特
How strange.
什么 -你们的相似之处
What is? -The resemblance.
他帽子没带走 给你 戴上试试
He left his cap. Here, try it on.
妙极了
Amazing.
如果你能再高三英寸 眼睛不那么湿润
If you were three inches taller and your eyes weren't as watery,
身上能再少点赘肉
and you didn't have that roll of fat,
就能扮成小一号♥的"雄伟之王"了
you could pass for a smaller version of El Magnifico.
我行吗
I could?
你说很享受跟我共度的那几晚是认真的吗
Did you mean it when you said you enjoyed those nights with me?
是的 当然 怎么了
Well, yeah, sure. Why?
"雄伟之王"要暂时离开六个月
El Magnifico will be gone for six months.
所以呢
Yeah?
当然了 登上过珠穆朗玛峰的人不会满足于浅滩
Of course, after Mount Everest, you don't settle for a sand pile.
然而攀登的快♥感♥已经融入血液 谁知道呢
Yet the thrill of climbing is in your blood.And who knows?
没准尝试一下浅滩也能发现乐趣
You might find an interesting sand pile.
保罗 -干嘛
Paul. -What?
咱们一起做"登山运动"吧
Let's go mountain-climbing.
你不是刚从珠穆朗玛峰回来吗
I thought you'd just got back from the top of Everest?
哦 我没指望能再一次达到巅峰
Oh, I don't expect to get to the top again.
只要你尽力带我登得越高越好 我会谅解的
Just take me as high as you can I'll understand.
现在吗 -现在
Now? -Now.
要是我不用马上去开会就好了 -会议总会有的
If I only didn't have that meeting -There'll be other meetings.
但这次不一样 这是个重要会晤 -取消呗
Not like this one.It's very important. -Break it.
太晚了 总统的专机已经离开华盛顿了
It's too late.The President's plane has already left Washington.
国家可真会挑时候需要我
What a time for my country to need me.
哦 可我也需要你 -别再让我更难受了
Oh, but I need you,too. -Don't tear me apart.
要不是世界和平受到威胁 谁能把我从这拖走呢
Could anything drag me away but the threat to world peace?
我永远也不会原谅苏联人 永远
I'll never forgive the Russians for this.Never.
他说必须去见总统吗 -这算哪门子借口
He had to meet the President? -How is that for an excuse?
他还说永远不会原谅苏联人 哦 那太有趣了
And he'll never forgive the Russians.Oh, it was beautiful.
他就像个笨手笨脚的小学生一样逃跑了
He left like a fumbling schoolboy.
这男人已经被整残了 爸爸
He's a broken man,Papa.
现在全世界的女人都安全了
Women everywhere are now safe.
我感觉自己就像个阻止了一场流行病爆发的医生
I feel like a doctor who's stopped an epidemic.
那他这种症状将会持续多久 -没几天
And how long will he be in this condition? -A little while.
接下去还会更严重 他的自尊心已经被摧毁了
And then it'll get worse.His ego is crushed.
这种羞辱会在他内心一直发酵
This humiliation will fester in his mind.
他会害怕再次失败 再也不敢尝试其他女人
He'll be so afraid of failing again, he'll never test himself with another woman.
我见过这种症状的病人 他们样子很惨
I've seen patients in this condition. They're a pitiful sight.
你简直判查威克先生下了活地狱
You've sentenced Mr. Chadwick to a living death.
没错 我希望他在里面活久一点
Yes, and I wish him a long life.
我在害怕什么 什么"雄伟之王"
What am I afraid of? El Magnifico.
不过是个帽子过大的垃圾船长
Just a crummy sea captain with an oversized cap.
我之前的确有个会议 虽然没那么重要
I did have a meeting,even if it wasn't that important.
喂 -布勒医生 我是保罗查威克
Hello? Dr. Boullard, Paul Chadwick.
你...什么
You... What?
总统很好 你在家等着 我马上过去
The President is fine.You just wait there.I'll be right over.
"雄伟之王"
El Magnifico.
这些老外也太被高估了
Those foreigners are overrated.
我要让她见识下来自美国的老牌技术
I'll show her some good old American know-how.
你在和我说话吗 -不是
You talking to me? -No.
我只是在想办法解决问题
I'm just trying to work out a problem.
只有一个办法能解决 抽她一顿
There's only one way to work it out.Belt her.
你怎么知道问题症结是个女人
How did you know it was a woman?
咱老爷们的问题还能有啥
What other problems do we have?
看看外面那些不得不回家面对老婆的男人吧
Look at those men out there,going home to their wives.
在军队里 我看他们冲向敌人枪口的热情都比这要大得多
In the army I saw guys charge enemy machine guns with more enthusiasm.
是啊 但这女人不是我老婆 我只是想证明自己的能力
Yeah, but I'm not married to this one. I just have to prove something.
到那间酒吧门口停车 我得先喝一杯
Pull up to that bar.I'll have a drink first.
哦
Oh?
她在等 就让她等
She's waiting. Let her wait.
好样的 让她急一急对她有好处
Attaboy. Do her good to sweat it out.
来吧 跟我一起干一杯
Come on. Have a drink with me.
我将把这视为一种荣幸
I'd consider it an honor.
我们要为所有可怜虫干杯
We'll drink to all those poor slobs
为那些回家迟到五分钟都会担惊受怕
who're afraid to come home five minutes late
最后却提前五年进棺材的男人们
and go to their graves five years early.
每个男人都有一个叫"雄伟之王"的心魔
Every man has his El Magnifico.
没错 我那个叫做伦纳德
Right.Mine was named Leonard.
格拉迪丝嫁给我前曾和他约过会
Before Gladys and I were married she used to date him.
他是法洛科威♥海♥滩的救生员
He was a lifeguard at Far Rockaway.
我是说 一个验光师能比得上一个海滩救生员的回忆吗
I mean,how does an optometrist compete with the memory of a lifeguard at Far Rockaway?
好吧 至少你努力了
Well, you tried.
这简直像一部烂片 她会嘲笑你所有不对的地方
It's been like a bad movie.She laughs in all the wrong places.
好吧 但没人可以笑话这位伙计 -没错
Well, nobody's gonna laugh at this boy. -That's right.
酒保 -在 先生
Bartender. -Yes, sir?
再来三杯 -他将替我们所有人出一口恶气
Three this time. -He's gonna get even for all of us.
而且为了让她长好记性 在临走前
And on the way out,just to keep her in line,
他可能还会再踢她几脚
he might kick her a couple of times.
话说 等你踢她时 请把她当成格拉迪丝
Hey, listen,when you kick her,make believe it's Gladys.
电影精选列表