我总是梦想有天晚上这里会发生地震
I keep dreaming one night there'll be an earthquake,
然后伴随着洪水和暴风雪
followed by a flood and blizzard.
没有任何女孩能赶来这里 你只能选择我了
No girl will be able to get through.You'll have to settle for me.
耐心点 我要把你留到最特别的时刻
Be patient.I'm saving you for something special.
要记住 等待终有收获
Remember, everything comes to him who waits.
是啊 比如白发 假牙 和痛风
Yeah, like gray hair,false teeth, the gout.
查威克先生
Mr. Chadwick.
查威克先生
Mr. Chadwick.
说点什么啊
Say something.
我信任过你
I trusted you.
你曾是我最后的希望 -发生了什么
You were my last hope. -What happened?
别说了 穿上衣服回家吧
Please. Just get dressed and go home.
但你必须告诉我 我是你的心理医生
But you must tell me.I'm your analyst.
我做了什么 -你比其他人更糟
What did I do? -You're worse than the others.
她们只会一脸得意的离开 而你却要我描述细节
They would just laugh and leave.You want me to talk about it.
查威克先生 拜托你告诉我
Mr. Chadwick, please tell me.
我唯一能记住的事就是最后在喝香槟
The last thing I remember,I was drinking some champagne.
你不记得自己一脸天真地要求来参观我家公♥寓♥了吗
You don't remember innocently asking to stop by and see my apartment?
不
No.
也不记得非要我去厨房♥为你泡咖啡吗
And you don't remember asking me to go out into the kitchen and make some coffee?
不 相信我
No. Believe me.
等我从厨房♥里出来
When I came out of the kitchen,
我才意识到你想要的不仅仅是咖啡
I realized it was more than coffee you wanted.
发生了什么
What happened?
我看见了你的衣服 但并没有穿在你身上
I saw your clothes but you weren't in them.
我当时在哪
Where was I?
你何必非要羞辱我 大笑着离开不行吗
Why do you insist on humiliating me? Just laugh and leave.
但我必须知道 我在哪里 -在我床上 吃吃地笑着
Oh, but I must know.Where was I? -On my bed, giggling.
当我靠近时 你还拿着枕头蒙在脸上说
When I got there,you had the pillow over your face and you said,
"猜猜我是谁"
"Guess who?"
我遵从了你的专业意见
I followed your professional advice.
抓住你的脚踝 把你从床上拽下来
Grabbed you by the ankles,yanked you off the bed,
命令你穿上衣服
ordered you to get dressed.
可你挣脱 逃跑了
You broke away, ran.
然后我在那里找到了你
And that's where I found you.
在窗台上 -你单腿站在上面
On the ledge? -Perched on one leg.
像一只裸体的巨鸟
Like a large naked bird.
接着从口中吐出一个最可怕的单词
And then you said the one terrible word.
"旺妲"
Wanda
我没有 哦 我不可能 -剩下的就是老生常谈了
I didn't...Oh, I wouldn't. -The rest is an old story.
查威克先生 拜托 你必须相信我
Mr. Chadwick, please,you must believe me.
我什么都不记得 我太震惊了
I don't remember a thing.I'm so shocked I...
我不知该说什么好
I don't know what to say.
什么也别说 只要...
Don't say anything. Just...
只要你赶紧穿上衣服走
Just get dressed and go.
还有一件事 医生 答应我
And, Doctor,promise me one thing.
如果你一定要把这拿去当成谈资 请别添油加醋
If you have to talk about this to your friends, don't boast.
听着 我不是个爱抱怨的人 但你最近真的很奇怪
Now, I'm not one to complain,but you have been acting strangely.
昨天我去你家 在你床上发现一个男人
Yesterday I come to your apartment and find a man in your bed.
场面本来会相当尴尬
It could have been very embarrassing.
幸运的是我能解释清自己的身份
Luckily I was able to explain who I was.
接着你夜不归宿 我一整天都联♥系♥不上你
Then you're out all night,I can't reach you all day.
你令我母亲失望 而我一到这就发现你在喝酒
You disappoint my mother.And I get here and find you drinking.
劳伦 这已经是你的第四杯了
Lauren,that's your fourth glass.
阿诺德 在我嫁给你之前 一定要先大醉一场
Arnold, before I marry you I've got to get drunk.
大醉
Drunk?
这是一个对我们未来关系最有利的实验
It's an experiment in the best interests of our future relationship.
看我在酒精的作用下究竟会变成什么样
How do I behave under the influence of alcohol?
我必须要搞清楚
I've got to find out.
劳伦
Lauren.
阿诺德 当我喝醉以后
When I'm drunk, Arnold,
会不会变成一只疯狂饥渴的野兽 对你进行身体上的挑逗
will I become a lust-crazed animal who will make physical advances towards you?
劳伦
Lauren.
你吓到我了
I'm frightened.
查威克先生 我是艾蒂安 米切尔的朋友
Mr. Chadwick? This is Etienne,Michel's friend.
他女儿正在我餐厅
His daughter is in my restaurant.
她刚刚又喝完一整瓶香槟
She just finished a bottle of champagne again.
不 不 她没有耍酒疯 只是坐在那里
No, no, she's not making a scene.She's just sitting there.
是躺在地上一声不吭
Lying there quietly on the floor.
你先在这儿等着 我去叫辆出租车
Now you wait here.I'll run out and get a cab.
劳伦
Lauren?
劳伦
Lauren?
米琪
Mickey.
真不知道他看上她哪点了
I don't know what he sees in her.
要上去吗
Going up?
要吐了
Revolting.
是啊 劣质酒精引发的可悲案例
Yeah,old rotgut's a sad case.
人们真不该废除公开鞭刑
They should never have abolished public whippings.
你要带她去哪 -我公♥寓♥
Where are you taking her? -My apartment.
换成我决不会 -那你有机会应该试试 非常有趣
Well, I never -Oh, you ought to try it sometime. It's fun.
查威克先生
Mr. Chadwick.
查威克先生 我本来是和未婚夫一起喝酒的
Mr. Chadwick,I was having a drink with my fiance.
怎么会跑到你家
How did I get here?
哦 不 先生 这时候就别考虑打退堂鼓了
Oh, no, Monsieur,at this point it's no time to think of turning back.
我没有说打退堂鼓
I didn't say I would.
我叫你来 只想确定你还有没有其他顾虑
I only called you here to see if you had any doubts.
艾蒂安 你面前正坐着一位伟大的绅士
Etienne, you are looking at a great human being.
你认识几个男人能在这种情况下还事先征得父亲的同意
Under these conditions,how many men do you know would first ask a father's permission?
只有一个 我表弟安德烈
Just one.My cousin, André.
而且他每次都会被对方揍得很惨
And he was severely beaten each time.
揍一个将要给我女儿注入生命活力的男人
Strike the man who is going to breathe life into my daughter?
怎么可能 我只会拥抱他
Why, I embrace him.
米切尔
Michel.
他在哭
He's crying.
喜悦的泪水
Tears of joy.
我自己也快哭了
I'm close to tears myself.
劳伦 我认为我有权得到一个解释
Lauren, I think I'm entitled to an explanation.
你的行为十分令人震惊
Your behavior has been appalling.
你喝醉 失踪 还拒绝透露自己的行踪
You get drunk,disappear,and refuse to tell me where you've been.
我不能说
I can't talk about it.
另外永远别再提昨晚的事了 -好吧 可是我...
And don't ever mention last night again. -Yes, but I...
永远 永远 永远
Ever, ever, ever.
劳伦 你简直快歇斯底里了
Lauren, you're on the verge of hysteria.
只有一个办法能让你清醒 就是朝脸上狠狠扇一巴掌
Only one thing will snap you out of it.A slap right across the face.
来吧 扇我吧 会让你感觉好很多
Go ahead, slap me.You'll feel better.
我可不想打你 -那要做丈夫的干什么
I don't want to hit you. -What's a husband for?
哦 要是现在不用去见你母亲就好了
Oh, if only I didn't have to meet your mother right now.
就是这个 一切都能说得通了
That's it.That explains everything.
你对和她见面过于紧张 担心她会不喜欢你
You're nervous about meeting her. About her liking you.
哦 阿诺德 你确信这是一段好姻缘吗
Oh, Arnold, are you sure you're making a good marriage?
我是最合适的女人吗 我和你足够般配吗
Am I the right woman? Am I good enough for you?
我只能给你和我母亲同样的答案
I can only give you the same answer I gave Mother.
你是
Yes.
劳伦 怎么了 -这地方
Lauren, what's wrong? -This place,
我必须马上离开这里 -傻话
I must get out of here. -Silly.
妈妈肯定会喜欢你的 -阿诺德 拜托带我回家
Mother's going to love you. -Arnold, please take me home.
别害怕 你不会失去我的
Don't be afraid,you're not going to lose me.
我突然很不舒服
I don't feel very well.
就算妈妈不同意 我也是个成熟男人了
Even if Mother disapproved,I'm a grown man.
咱们以后还可以偷偷见面 -阿诺德 不要 求你了
We'll see each other secretly. -Arnold,oh,please, please.
但她怎么可能不同意呢
But how can she disapprove?
有几个新娘出嫁时 能和你一样拥有如此光彩的记录
How many brides come to their husbands with a record like yours?
你不能哭
You mustn't cry.
我忍♥不住
I can't help it.
你先在这里坐一会 我上去叫她
Now. Now you wait here.I'll go up and get her.
阿诺德
Arnold.
尽量控制下自己的情绪 妈妈讨厌别人哭
Try and control yourself.Mother doesn't like tears.
她说这是软弱的表现 所以她才会离开我爸
She says it's a sign of weakness.That's why she left Dad.
多么品格高贵的小伙
A man of rare qualities.
慈悲善良 善解人意 为人正直
Compassion, understanding,integrity.
电影精选列表