几小时前我还不知道你的存在
Only a few hours ago I did not know you existed.
而现在你就是雕塑大♥师♥ 我就是你手中的黏土
And now you are the sculptor and I am but a piece of clay.
我一向热衷于黏土创作
I've always liked working with clay.
我曾用它们塑造出果盘 花瓶还有烟灰缸
I've worked on fruit bowls,vases, ashtrays,
但从未创造过你这般的尤物
but never anything like you.
那你今晚一定要来我家 试试造诣
You must come over tonight and try.
这要取决于今天的庭审结果
All depends on what happens in court.
如果我的公♥司♥能够胜诉
If my company wins the case,
那我一定会很有兴致"用功创作"
I'll be in the mood for molding.
可万一我们输了
But if we lose...
哦 你不会输的 要相信女人的直觉
Oh, you will not lose.Trust a woman's instincts.
亲爱的
Darling?
这个给你 以防你先我一步到我公♥寓♥
Just in case you get to my apartment before I do.
看见了吗 卡尔文
Did you see that, Calvin?
早上9点就卿卿我我 还露骨的邀对方去自己闺房♥私会
Kissing at 9:00 in the morning, and practically inviting him to her bedroom.
这样的女人在我们锡城可找不到
You won't find women like that in Cedar Rapids.
踏破铁鞋也难找哦
No matter how hard you try.
早上好 克劳德 -查威克先生 你去哪了
Morning, Claude. -Monsieur Chadwick,where have you been?
我昨天给你的酒店打了一整晚电♥话♥
I tried calling you at your hotel all night.
克劳德 什么男人会把自己的巴黎初夜
Claude, what kind of a man would spend his first night in Paris
浪费在酒店客房♥呢
alone in his hotel room?
我告诉你什么男人
I tell you what kind of man.
一个身残 多病 连老婆都拒之门外的男人
A very sick, crippled,old man, whose wife is blocking the doorway.
和都徳先生说话的男人是谁
Who is that man with Monsieur Daudet?
保罗 保罗查威克
Paul, Paul Chadwick.
他昨晚才抵达这里 是北方石油公♥司♥的人
He arrived last night.He works for the Northern Oil Company.
他是律师吗 -不是
An attorney? -No.
他是美国人俗称的"麻烦终结者"
What the Americans call a troubleshooter.
什么?
What?
就是专门派来解决公♥司♥危机的专家
A specialist sent in to salvage critical situations.
北方石油现在已经无力回天 他们输定了
The situation for the Northern Oil Company is past salvaging. It's dead.
现在只要等法官宣布最终结果就行了
All that remains is for the judge to administer the last rites.
证据全都偏向对方
The evidence is all in their favor.
最重要的是 你正在法国起诉一家法国公♥司♥
On top of which,you are suing a French company in France,
还当着法国法官的面儿
in front of a French judge.
女士们 先生们 现在开庭
Mesdames, messieurs. La cour.
我们下了步臭棋
We made a mistake.
这案子应该争取庭外和解才对
This case should have been settled out of court.
就是说
It was.
真可怜 你应该去给手指拍个X光片
Poor man. You should have those fingers x-rayed.
虽然我以前被法官口头警告过 但从没被殴打过
I've been verbally criticized by a judge,but never physically attacked.
我不过把手放到了她桌上 她就拿木槌敲我
I simply put my hand on her desk, and she smashed it with the gavel.
太神奇了 我都不知道咱们是怎么赢的
It's amazing.I will never understand how we won.
正义女神显然没在这案子里开眼
In this case,the goddess of justice was indeed blind.
也不知道是什么妖术最终动摇了正义的天平
What mysterious force is it that ultimately tips this delicate scale?
查威克先生 真是太巧了 我是米切尔布勒
Mr. Chadwick,what a pleasant surprise.Michel Boullard.
我是今早庭上的对方律师
The opposing lawyer in court this morning.
幸会 很遗憾你们输了官司
Of course.Sorry you lost the case.
哦 都是人生历练嘛
Oh, it was an experience.
要知道 直到今天以前我还从未在女法官面前打过官司
You know, until today,I've never tried a case before a woman judge.
现在一想 今天的法官还真是女的 对吧
Come to think of it,the judge was a woman,wasn't she?
而且很迷人 -是的
Attractive, too. -Yes.
我猜身材一定也挺好 -有可能
And, I suspect, quite shapely. -Possibly.
谁知道法袍下面会是什么景象呢
Who knows what goes on under those judicial robes?
哦 我永远也无从得知
Oh, I will never know.
而你作为一名绅士 知道也肯定不会对外人道
And you, being a gentleman,obviously will never tell.
这案子我准备充分 证据确凿
My case was well-prepared.The evidence properly presented.
严格遵守各项法律规定
The legal amenities scrupulously observed.
作为一名律师 我没有任何疏忽
As a lawyer I overlooked nothing.
作为法国公民 我却令国家蒙羞
As a Frenchman I am a national disgrace.
在这种游戏里被一个美国人打败
To have an American defeat you at this game.
这种游戏在美国很流行
That game's become quite popular in the States.
哦 你们是业余的
Oh, amateurs.
你想想如果我们在棒球比赛里打败你们美国是什么感觉
How would you feel if we beat you in baseball?
拜托你 就当帮我减轻点羞耻感
Now, please,ease the humiliation for me.
告诉我 你至少有一半法国血统
Tell me you are at least part-French.
我父亲是英国人 母亲是丹麦人
My father is English,my mother's Danish.
也挺接近了
It's close enough.
当时情况危急 时间又紧 我想...
The situation was critical.Time was of the essence, I...
为你精湛的工作技巧道歉?
Apologizing for a virtuoso performance?
相信我 先生 除了佩服我没有任何意见
Believe me, Monsieur,I am filled with nothing but admiration.
没有几个人能像你这般心胸开阔
Not many men would have taken this in such good spirit.
不管怎么说 我都欠你个人情
In a way,I feel I owe you a favor.
只要你在纽约有任何我能帮得上忙的地方
If there's anything I can do for you while you're in New York,
别客气 请随时联♥系♥我
please don't hesitate to call on me.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
这是你第一次去美国旅行吗 -是的 我要去看望女儿
Is this your first trip to the States? -Yes. I'm going to visit my daughter.
打扰了 空姐们碰巧在忙
Excuse me.The stewardess is busy.
我想二位绅士可能想来点咖啡
I thought you gentlemen might like some coffee.
哦 谢谢 非常感谢
Oh, thank you Thank you.
人总要乐观点不是吗 啊 年轻真好
We live in hope, don't we? Ah, youth.
你能得到香房♥钥匙 而我得到一包糖精
You get apartment keys and I get saccharin.
喂 -喂
Hello? -Hello?
亲爱的 我是保罗
Darling, this is Paul.
宝贝 -甜心
Angel. -Sweetheart.
亲爱的 什么都别说 我的航♥班♥才落地
Honey, don't say a word.My plane just landed.
没有你 巴黎犹如地狱
Paris was hell without you.
我满脑子都是临走前与你共度的难忘一刻
All'l could think about was that unforgettable hour before I left.
现在我要先回趟公♥司♥提交报告
Now I have to go to the office and file my report,
你去换件睡衣在家等我 哪也不许去
so slip into something comfortable and don't move.
今晚我一定会找时间过来
I'll be over sometime tonight.
一石二鸟
Two at one time.
即便是拿破仑也没胆量同时发动两次侵略
Even Napoleon would not have attempted two invasions at once.
她们碰巧住同一栋大楼 -真了不起
Oh, they live in the same building. -Magnificent.
你骨子里肯定有法国人的血统 -没有啦
You must have some French blood in you. -No, no.
米切尔 米切尔 -艾蒂安
Michel! Michel! -Etienne!
再会 查威克先生 -再见 不要忘了
Goodbye, Monsieur Chadwick. -Goodbye. And don't forget,
需要帮忙 尽管找我 -谢了 朋友
if there's any favor I can do for you... -Thank you, my friend.
艾蒂安 -米切尔
Etienne! -Ah, Michel!
真高兴再见到你
I'm so glad to see you.
让我好好瞧瞧你
Let me look at you.
25年了 你还是一点没变 -这就是你要对老朋友说的
Why, you haven't changed in 25 years. -That is what you tell a friend?
25年前我就长这德行
That I looked like this 25 years ago?
也许我该先给她打个电♥话♥
Maybe I should phone first.
不然要如何走到一个几乎25年
How do you walk in and say hello to a daughter
都未曾谋面的女儿面前和她打招呼 我甚至都不认识她
you haven't seen in almost 25 years? I won't even know her.
我怎么会浪费这么多年光阴 -米切尔
How could I let all these years go by? -Michel?
是她母亲要离开你并把她带到美国的
It was her mother who left you and took her to this country.
后来因为战争 加上你又去中东过了那么多年
And there was the war, the years you spent in the Middle East.
刚开始我每天都会写信 后来成了每周一封 每月一封
In the beginning you write every day, then every week,then once a month.
最后只剩下生日礼物和圣诞贺卡了
Then it becomes just birthday presents and Christmas cards.
在她眼里
As far as she knows,
父亲不过是一年出现在邮箱里两回的男人
her father is someone you find in the mailbox twice a year.
船到桥头自然直
It'll all work out.
今晚你们一起来我餐厅 咱们好好庆祝重逢
And tonight you'll both come to my restaurant and we'll celebrate.
我好紧张
I'm so nervous.
感觉像回到劳伦出生那一晚
It's like the night Lauren was born.
你一定会为她感到骄傲的
You will be proud of her.
在她这个年纪成为著名心理医生
At her age,a prominent psychologist.
你意思是她还没结婚
You say she's not married?
学习和实践都需要时间积累
An education,building a practice.That takes time.
她都快30了 -她还在物色
She's almost 30 -She's looking around.
18岁姑娘物色对象 通常是男人追着她跑
At 18, when a girl looks around, there is usually a man following her.
30岁了还在物色 等着她的就只有40岁了
At 30, when you look around,the only thing coming is 40.
医生还在办公室里
The Doctor is in her office.
你排下一位
You're next.
我不是患者 我是她未婚夫
I'm not a patient.I'm her fiancé.
哦
Oh!
你和这位医生要结婚了 什么时候
You and the Doctor are to be married? When?
等她尽快把婚礼排上日程就结
As soon as she can fit our wedding into her schedule.
电影精选列表