劳伦 你要去哪 -去温斯顿酒店
Lauren? Where are you going? -To the Winston Hotel.
那晚餐怎么办 -阿诺德 我有要紧事
What about dinner? -Arnold, this is important.
有个男人需要我
This man needs me.
这是婚后我必须改变的第二件事
That's another thing I'm going to change after we get married.
不许再急着赶去陌生酒店见其他男人
No more rushing off to meet men at strange hotels.
她必须得先把晚饭吃了
She's going to have dinner first.
"欢迎野牛兄弟会"
Welcome fraternal order of Bisons
嘿 老乔 到前面来 到前面来
Hey, Joe. Joe,come on up. Come on up.
酒店内线电♥话♥在哪
Where's the house phone?
我要去前台 我要去问前台服务员
I want to go to the desk.I've got to talk to the desk clerk.
我必须...我必须到前台那里....
I must, I must go and speak to the desk...
钥匙在这
Key in...
你不能进去 先生 麻烦你...
You're not allowed in here, sir. Would you...
先生们 能先请你们散开吗 一个个来
Gentlemen,would you please leave? One at a time, now.
按顺序登记 如果你们可以排个队...
Just one at a time, please.If you'll form a single file...
这个给你 这个给你 -哦 不
One for you,and one for you. -Oh, no!
不 拜托了 别这样 -这个给你
No, no, please, no, no... -And one for you...
先生们 先生们 麻烦把钥匙还回来好吗
Gentlemen, gentlemen,will you please return those keys?
否则的话 你们全会进错房♥间的
Otherwise you're all going to end up in the wrong rooms.
那好极了 你见过我们自己老婆长啥样吗
Well, that's great.Did you get a look at our wives?
拜托 我得和你谈谈 我在找一个男人
Please, I must talk to you.I'm looking for a man.
如果你在这里找不到 那还是放弃吧
Well, if you can't get one here, give up.
可他有危险 有两个女人闯入了他的房♥间
But he's in danger.Two women just broke in his room.
那一定是帕萨迪纳代表团的人
Well, that must be the Pasadena delegation.
其中三个刚才还把夜班经理拐跑了
Three of them just carried off the night manager.
哦 请问酒店警卫在哪
Oh. Where is the house detective?
哦 他在那里 戴黑帽子的
Oh, there he is,in the black hat.
我是医生 现在有紧急情况
I'm a doctor,this is an emergency.
好吧 他叫什么名字
Well, what's his name?
我也不知道什么名字 他是用化名登记的
I don't know what name he registered under.
他失踪了 来救我吧
He's lost. Save me.
他是个病人
He's a sick man.
听她说话 她是医生 这会害死我的
Listen to her,she's a doctor.It could kill me.
能用广播帮我呼叫一下劳伦布勒医生吗
Would you please page a Dr. Lauren Boullard, please?
"布勒医生 有你的电♥话♥ 布勒医生"
Dr. Boullard, telephone. Dr. Lauren Boullard.
内线电♥话♥在哪 我是医生
Where's the house phone? I'm a doctor.
哦 拜托让我去电♥话♥那里 我必须接这通电♥话♥
Oh, please get me to the house phone.I must talk on the phone.
布勒医生 你在哪
Doctor Boullard,where are you?
在酒店大堂 你还好吗
In the lobby.Are you all right?
我把自己锁在浴室了 她们正在拆门上的铰链
I locked myself in the bathroom.They're taking the hinges off.
你住在哪间房♥
Oh, what room are you in?
我住三楼 房♥号♥是3...
I'm on the third floor,Room 3...
查威克先生 查...哦
Mr. Chadwick. Mr... Oh.
我要去坐电梯 放我下来 我要去坐...哦
I must get to the elevator,let me down.I must get to the... Oh!
哦 这样不错 谢谢你们 不胜感激
Oh, that's fine.Oh, thank you very much.I'm most grateful.
谢谢 很好 非常感谢 谢谢你们
Thank you. Just fine.Thank you so much,I'm most grateful to you.
谢谢 谢谢 你们帮了大忙
Thank you. Thank you.That's very kind of you.
十分感谢
Thank you so much.Thank you very much.
不 不对 放我下来 你们搞错了
No, no. Please let me down. No, no, no.You don't understand.
我是要去楼上 我是个医生
I want to go upstairs.I'm a doctor.
知道吗 我的患者在楼上
You see,my patient is upstairs.
拜托 不要
Please, no. No.
哦 阿诺德 别问我怎么跑到奥尔巴尼去了
Oh, Arnold, don't ask me how I ended up in Albany.
我和98名醉醺醺的"野牛人"困在了同一辆巴士里
I was trapped in a bus with 98 drunken Bison.
我很抱歉你为了帮我热晚餐 一直熬到凌晨2点
I'm sorry you waited until 2:00 in the morning keeping dinner warm.
查威克先生
Mr. Chadwick.
二对一 这太不公平了
Two against one.It wasn't fair.
我晚点回你电♥话♥
I'll call you later.
发生了什么 -她们把浴室大门拆了
What happened? -They took off the bathroom door.
我想躲起来 哦 医生 你后来去哪了
I tried to hide.Oh, Doctor, where were you?
我无法穿过人群上去找你
I couldn't get to you through the crowd.
那你这里肯定有什么快速又无痛的法子
There must be something you can give me that's quick and painless.
让我解脱吧 -别说丧气话
Put me away. -Don't talk like that.
我只求最后别把我葬到一个女人旁边
All I ask is you don't bury me next to a woman.
你是筋疲力尽到失去理智了
You're so exhausted you're irrational.
你跟我一起走 -你准备做什么
You're coming with me. -What are you going to do?
确保你能睡个好觉 充分休息
See that you get some sleep and rest,
而且不受任何骚扰
and that you're not disturbed.
去哪呢 -我公♥寓♥
Where're we going? -To my apartment.
现在 你不觉得在这里既舒适又安全吗
Now, don't you feel nice and safe here?
的确如此 在你床上 一个我最意想不到的地方
Yes, I do. In your bed.The last place I would have thought of.
我几乎都要放弃了
I was almost ready to give up.
千万别自暴自弃
That you must never do.
虽然你遭受了一些挫折
You have suffered a few setbacks,
但自从你第一次去我办公室以后
but since your first visit to my office
已经进步了一大截
you've come a long way.
没错 我躺在这里时就意识到了
Yes, as I lie here I realize that.
但你还有很长一段路要走
But you still have a long way to go.
这我也意识到了
I realize that, too.
现在 我得回办公室去了
The time.I must get back to my office.
目前电♥话♥线已经拔掉了 门我也会锁好
Now, the phone's off the hook,and I'll lock the door.
你好好睡一觉 我6点钟回来
You get some sleep and I'll be back at 6:00.
哦 抱歉 有人来了
Oh, excuse me,somebody at the door.
她们找到我了
They've found me.
没人知道你在这里
Nobody knows you're here.
你不在办公室 电♥话♥一直在响
You weren't at the office and your phone's been busy.
哦 有个好消息 我妈的飞机出发了
Oh.Good news. Mother's flying up
她要从西棕榈滩赶来见你
from West Palm Beach to meet you.
我记得她不是害怕坐飞机吗 -以前是
I thought she was afraid of flying. -She is.
但正如她所说
But, as she says,
唯一的儿子要结婚 做母亲的命算得了什么
what's a mother's life when your only son's about to get married.
她从不考虑自己 你一定会爱上帕姆妈妈
She never thinks of herself.You'll love Mother Plum.
大家都这么叫她
That's what everyone calls her.
劳伦
Lauren?
劳伦 有个男的在你床上
Lauren.There's a man in your bed.
是的 我知道 他在休息
Yes, I know.He's resting.
他病了吗
Is he sick?
不是 只是体力耗尽了 他是我的患者
No, just exhausted.He's a patient.
哦
Oh.
我正在想办法帮他恢复体力
I'm trying to build his strength up.
你能过去看着他把汤喝完吗
Would you go and see that he finishes his soup?
当然
Of course.
你好吗 -嗨
How do you do? -Hi.
我是阿诺德帕姆 布勒医生的未婚夫 -未婚夫
I'm Arnold Plum,Doctor Boullard's fiancé. -Fiance?
你没在喝汤
You're not eating your soup.
所以这里就是劳伦的卧室
So this is Lauren's bedroom.
你以前没进来过吗 -进来干什么
You've never been in here before? -What for?
电视机放在客厅里
The TV set's in the living room.
快喝吧 医生想帮你恢复体力
Come on, now. Doctor wants you strong again.
话说
Tell me,
你就没别的问题想要问我吗
aren't there any questions you'd like to ask?
问什么
About what?
比如我为什么会在你未婚妻的床上
Well, me being in your fiancée's bed.
如果我对每个出现在她床上的男人都疑神疑鬼
Now what type of relationship would we have
那我们的关系得演变成什么样
if I became suspicious of every man I found in her bed?
你没说她有未婚夫 你还找我做什么
You didn't tell me she had a fiancé. What do you need me for?
让她嫁给阿诺德 他们会去度蜜月 然后自然就...
Let her marry Arnold.They'll go on their honeymoon, they'll...
先生 如果你能把话讲完 我就不要你帮忙
Monsieur, if you could finish that sentence,I would not need you.
来吧
Come.
回她公♥寓♥里去 拜托了
Go back to the apartment.Please.
去干嘛 相信我 她已经无药可救了
What for? Believe me, she's hopeless.
不 不是彻底没戏
No, no, not completely.
别忘了 她有法国人的血统
Remember,she has French blood.
要知道她的三位姑姑在巴黎可是炙手可热
Why, her three aunts,they were the toast of Paris.
好吧 你家这个可能在烤面包机里热太久 蹦不出来了
Well, this one's been left in the toaster too long.She'll never pop up.
怎么会呢 先生 凭借你的魅力
Monsieur, why,with your charm,
你可以让这只小鸟都重新长满羽翼
you could make this bird grow feathers again.
它还是你女儿 我也不确定更愿意选哪一个
This or your daughter? I don't know which I'd rather work on.
查威克先生
Mr. Chadwick?
查威克先生 -哦 是你
Mr. Chadwick? -Oh, it's you.
电影精选列表