今天是我们结婚四周年纪念
Today's our fourth anniversary
我之前就打算送她一件特殊礼物
and I was trying to think of something special to give her.
知道么 她可能会好奇你跑到哪去了
You know,she's probably wondering where you are.
让她好奇好了
Let her wonder.
去下一间酒吧 我们再来一轮
Stop at that next bar.We'll have one more drink.
哈里
Harry,
打电♥话♥去美利山24789
call Murryhill 24789
告诉她我已经在路上了
and tell her I'm on my way.
他上路了 他要去推♥翻♥暴君统治
He's on his way.Down with all tyrants.
有一天 你将能把这光辉事迹讲给自己孙子听
Someday, you're gonna be able to tell your grandchildren
革命就是从你这间位于第六大道上的酒吧开始的
that the revolution started in your bar on Sixth Avenue.
是美利山24789号♥吗
Murryhill 24789?
我是哈里
This is Harry.
查威克先生的参谋长 解♥放♥军♥已经整装出发了
Mr. Chadwick's Chief of Staff.The army of liberation is on its way.
敬我们的领袖 -没错
To our leader. -Right.
敬胜利 -没错
To victory. -Right.
敬每一个被"雄伟之王"刺穿心脏而丧生的男同胞们
For every man who perished as the word El Magnifico pierced his heart.
今晚将是他的忌日 -没错
Tonight will be his memorial. -Right.
这里是美利山24789号♥吗
Murryhill 24789?
没错 -不要尖叫 这是场革命
Yes. -Don't scream.This is a revolution.
我们只是来收回自然法则赋予我们的权利
We have come to reclaim what is ours by natural law.
我们领袖要完成的壮举是以所有男人的名义进行的
What our leader is about to do is being done in the name of all men.
长官 敌营到
Sir, the enemy.
好了 伙计们 松开他
All right, boys,turn him loose.
能帮我叫公♥寓♥管♥理♥员♥上来吗
Could you send the janitor up?
家里想囤件大东西过夜
I want something stored overnight.
早安 你要喝点咖啡吗
Morning.Would you like some coffee?
昨晚发生了什么
What happened last night?
冰箱里还有鸡蛋 -不
There are some eggs in the refrigerator. -No.
告诉我 发生了什么
Tell me. What happened?
你不记得了吗 -是的
You don't remember? -No.
那何必再讨论呢
Then why discuss it?
这种事可能发生在任何男人身上
It could have happened to any man.
发生什么 -保罗 拜托 别这样对你自己
What could have happened? -Paul, please,don't do this to yourself.
我想要知道
I want to know.
你闯进我家大声宣布会令我彻底忘掉"雄伟之王"
You broke in and announced that you were going to make me forget El Magnifico.
是吗
Yeah?
我应该意识到那不是你本人 只是酒精的作用
I should have realized it wasn't you,it was the liquor talking.
别帮我找借口 然后呢
Don't make excuses for me. What happened?
你把我带进了卧室 -接下来呢
You took me to the bedroom. -And then?
你为什么非得坚持折磨你自己呢
Why do you insist on torturing yourself?
我到底有没有和你上♥床♥
Did I or did I not make love to you?
这一点我无法迅速下结论
Well, I wouldn't like to make a snap decision.
得需要好好考虑一下
I'd have to think about it.
这你都判断不出来吗 -非得说有或者没有吗
Couldn't you tell? -Do you have to have ayes or no?
这种事挺重要的 -好吧 我只是拿不准
Well,it's kind of important -Well, I'm just not sure.
我...中途眯了一会
I dozed off.
你...
You...
你睡着了
You went to sleep?
哦 我看电视时经常这样
Oh, I often do,when I'm watching television.
你竟然还看电视
You were watching television?
听着 保罗 千万别把这看成个人的失败
Now, Paul,you mustn't take this as a personal defeat.
昨晚并不是最理想的状态 你喝了酒
Conditions last night were not ideal.You were drinking.
压力又很大
You were pressing.
不过你现在没有醉哦
But you're not drunk now.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你觉得我今天早上不去上班了如何
Would you like it if I didn't go to the office this morning?
怎么啦 -我不知道
What's wrong? -I don't know.
只是突然间
All of a sudden,
觉得身上一股恶寒
I've got this terrible chill.
让我摸摸你的手 嗯 又湿又冷
Let me see your hands.Hmm. Cold and clammy.
我觉得很不舒服
I don't feel very well.
你在发抖
You're trembling.
我以前从没这样过 -你觉得恶心吗
Never felt like this before -Do you feel nauseous?
有点儿 -是不是吃了什么东西 肚子不舒服
A little.Is your tummy upset? Something you ate?
你想去上厕所吗
Do you want to go to the bathroom?
你父母住在城里吗 要不要我给你妈妈打电♥话♥
Do your parents live in town? Shall I call your mother?
要我叫电梯工上来帮你换衣服吗
Shall I get the elevator boy to help you dress?
当电梯工把他带出来时 我就知道革命失败了
When the elevator guy brought him out, I knew the revolution was crushed.
他是想为所有男人争口气 我们该如何报答他
He tried to do something for all men.How do we repay him?
建座雕像吗 他还活着
Build a statue? He's still alive.
如果那也能叫活着的话
If you call that living.
他现在会怎样 他又没资格进退伍军人医院
What happens to him now? He's not eligible for a veteran's hospital.
那种战争不被官方承认 -接受某种复健治疗吧
It wasn't an official war -Some kind of rehabilitation.
教他怎么摘莴苣 做人造花什么的
Teach him to pick lettuce,make artificial flowers.
打扰了 我找查威克先生
Excuse me,I'm looking for Mr. Chadwick.
他秘书说他可能在这里
His secretary told me he might be here.
他在那里
He's over there.
喂 是艾琳吗 我是保罗
Hello, Eileen? This is Paul.
查威克
Chadwick.
我打来得不是时候 对不对
I caught you at a bad time,didn't I?
好吧 你可能很忙 但我今晚想约你出来
Well, you're probably busy,but I was thinking we might go out tonight.
如果不行的话 我随时都有空
And if not,why,anytime would be all right.
哦 你今晚很忙
Oh, you are busy tonight.
哦 你现在要去洗丝♥袜♥了
Oh, you're going to wash your stockings.
好吧
Well.
我过一两个礼拜再给你打电♥话♥可以吗
Would it be all right if I called in a week or two?
真是惨不忍♥睹 这里的牛肉看着都比他有精神
It was pitiful to see.That side of beef has more spirit left.
艾蒂安 我女儿做得太过分了
Etienne, my daughter went too far.
但你不是说该毁了他么
But you said he had to be destroyed.
可我指的是一般的复仇 在我们法国会怎样
But I was thinking of a normal revenge.In France, what happens?
女的给男的来一枪就完了 这才是文明做法
The woman shoots the man.That's civilized.
米切尔 这太疯狂了
Michel, this is madness.
你看到女儿哭 所以失去理智 告诉她真♥相♥
Your daughter cries so you break down and tell her the truth.
这在一个愤怒的女人手里 当然会变成一件致命武器
In the hands of an outraged woman,that's a dangerous weapon.
所以我必须弥补伤害
That's why I must repair the damage.
通过告诉他真♥相♥吗 -必须如此
By telling him the truth? -I must.
再把武器送回男的手里吗
And put a weapon in his hands?
一男一女 全副武装 互相猜忌 彼此嫌恶
Two people,armed, suspicious,disliking each other.
这让你想到什么 -婚姻 美式风格的
What have you got? -Marriage,American-style.
婚姻 -男未娶 女未嫁 有何不可
Marriage? -A boy, a girl.Why not?
可他对她根本没兴趣 只是为了帮你的忙
But he has no interest in her.He was only doing you a favor.
难道他没说过想要退出 放她一马吗
But did he not offer to back out,to spare her?
哦 这样的男人会无缘无故产生道德上的痛苦吗
Oh, would a man like this develop pangs of morality?
他那是恋爱了
He fell in love.
你愿意让一个你看不起的男人娶你女儿吗
And you would want a man you despise to marry your daughter?
为何不行
Why not?
他自私自利 阴险狡诈 谎话连篇
He's selfish,cunning, deceitful.
要是朋友 那绝对靠不住
In a friend,treacherous qualities.
要是女婿 其实不算太糟
In a son-in-law,could be worse.
不管谁会受到伤害 我觉得我都有责任来这里告诉你真♥相♥
I felt it was my duty to come here and tell you the truth,no matter who it hurt.
原来她是这样发现在我家什么事也没发生的
So that's how she found out nothing happened in my apartment.
艾蒂安告诉她了 -我和你一样震惊
Etienne told her -I was as shocked as you are.
艾蒂安可是我的儿时伙伴啊
Etienne,my boyhood friend.
什么"雄伟之王"
El Magnifico.
就算拼尽余生 我也要报复她
I'll get even with her if it takes the rest of my life.
会有办法的 我的孩子
There is a way to do that,my son.
你刚才叫我什么 "你的孩子"
What's that word you just used? "My son?"
我知道你不是牧师 你脑子里在想什么
Now, I know you're not a priest.What did you have in mind?
这是种爱称 有时候老丈人会叫...
It's an affectionate term sometimes used by a father-in-law...
你这可悲的骗子
You miserable conniver.
当你眼含热泪地跑来找我 求我帮忙时
When you came to me with tears in your eyes,pleading for a favor,
心里竟作着这般恶毒卑鄙的打算
you had something vile and vicious as that in mind.
我发誓 我的本意绝对正大光明
I swear to you,my intentions were honorable.
但是当你提到复仇 我就提出一个解决方案而已
But when you speak of revenge,I offer a solution.
结婚吗 -你的受害者会被你拴一辈子
Marriage? -Your victim is chained to you for life.
日复一日任你发落 一步也动弹不得
At your mercy day after day.Never more than a step away.
你很危险 还把话说得这么好听
You're dangerous.You make it sound appealing.
为了她的所作所为 让她受苦吧 我的孩子
For what she did,make her suffer, my son.
娶了她 -我在被洗♥脑♥
Marry her -I'm being brainwashed.
电影精选列表