你可以叫我罗西。
You can call me Rosie.
两个:别叫我玛丽。
Both: Just don't call me Mary.
很高兴见到你们两位。
It's nice to meet you both.
我是阿米莉亚,这是格雷迪。
I'm Amelia and this is Grady.
-嗨。——快乐。
- Hi. - Pleasure.
见到你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你。
Wonderful to meet you.
你们俩跟我来,我帮你们安顿好。
Now you two follow me and I'll get you settled in.
阿尼要做晚饭了。
Arnie's about to make dinner.
太好了。
Great.
你的房♥间在这儿。
Your room's here.
哦,我的。
Oh my.
这条被子真好看。
This quilt is spectacular.
所以软。
So soft.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我自己编织的。
I crocheted it myself.
你所做的。
You did.
这是令人印象深刻。
That's impressive.
需要我就喊一声。
Holler if you need me.
对不起!
Sorry!
我喜欢你的衬衫。
I like your shirt.
穿上更好看,是吧?
It looks even better on, huh?
好了。
There we go.
你的其他客人呢?
So, where are your other guests?
只有另外一对夫妇,但他们提前退休了
Just one other couple, but they retired early
看来只有我们俩吃晚餐了。
so it looks like it's just us for dinner.
闻起来真香。
Well, it smells wonderful.
这是我拿手的烤鸡
This is my famous baked barbecue chicken
配上玉米棒子,热蒜泥,
with corn on the cob, hot garlic mash,
还有美味的农场新鲜春季沙拉,就在我们的花♥园♥里。
and a tasty farm fresh spring salad right from our garden.
祝你有个好胃口。
Bon appetit.
非常感谢你。这是,嗯…
Thank you so much for this. This is, um...
天堂。真的。
Heavenly. Really.
我知道。
I know.
他让我很难保持身材。
He makes it hard for me to keep my figure.
你们在一起多久了?
How long have you been together?
我们的人生经历跨越了近50年。
Our life story spans nearly 50 years.
事实上……
In fact...
明年就是50岁生日了。
The big 5-0 is next year.
你真贴心。
That's so sweet.
——罗西。——嗯?
- Rosie. - Hm?
你怎么知道阿尼就是你的真命天子?
How did you know that Arnie was the one?
我猜是一见钟情吧。
Guess it was love at first sight.
现在我们在这里。
And now here we are.
三个孩子,四个孙子,过了一辈子。
Three kids, four grandkids, a lifetime later.
但我的罗茜还是会偷走她走进的每一个房♥间。
But my Rosie still steals every room she steps into.
现在你相信一见钟情了吗?
Now do you believe in love at first sight?
也许是为了他们。
Maybe it was for them.
还是……但也许他们没有意识到这是真爱
Or... but like maybe they didn't realize it was true love
直到,更遥远的路。
until like, way further down the road.
我想知道它们反弹多久了
I wonder how long they've been bouncing off
彼此的句子。
each other's sentences.
请。你和我已经这么做了。
Please. You and I already do that.
这都是旧闻了。
It's old news.
这是真的。
That's true.
你和艾玛也有吗?
Did you have that with Emma?
艾玛和我甚至没有共同语言。
Emma and I didn't even speak the same language.
结束后你说过话吗?
Have you spoken since it ended?
她打过一次电♥话♥。
She tried calling once.
我没有回答。
I didn't answer.
我想……
I figured...
如果我知道了,我可能会说一些让我后悔的话,所以。
if I did I probably would've said something I regret, so.
我很欣赏你这一点。
I admire that about you.
你总是三思而后言。
How you always think before you speak.
我很佩服你总是心直口快。
Well, I admire how you always say exactly what you feel.
只是在涉及到你的心的时候要小心。
Just be cautious when it comes to your heart.
你担心我的心脏?
You're worried about my heart?
我是来保护你的,不是吗?
I'm here to protect you, aren't I?
不是说你需要它。
Not that you need it.
我该睡觉了。
I should probably get to bed.
是的。
Yeah.
做一个肯定要花很长时间。
It must take forever to do one.
任何用爱做成的东西都需要时间。
Anything made with love takes time.
嗯,我床上的那张睡起来舒服多了
Well, the one on my bed is far comfier to sleep
比我从摩纳哥买♥♥来的1000支丝质床单还少
under than my 1,000 thread count silk sheets from Monaco.
摩纳哥丝绸?听起来的。
Monaco silk? Sounds fancy.
你们这些孩子到底要去哪里?
Where you kids headed to anyhow?
到芝加哥。
To Chicago.
啊。
Ah.
不过我一点也不介意在这里多待一会儿。
Though I wouldn't mind at all staying here a while longer.
有你在真是太好了。
It's been great having you.
我们现在没有多少访客
We don't get many visitors now
自从他们把新的高速公路建在山下。
since they put the new freeway below the mountain.
事实上,我们明年可能得卖♥♥了。
Actually, we'll probably have to sell next year.
房♥产税。
Property taxes.
我们跟不上了。
We can't keep up anymore.
罗西,我很抱歉。
Rosie, I am so sorry.
这个地方,这是你的家。
This place, this is your home.
家是和阿尼在一起。
Home is with Arnie.
房♥子只是一个待的地方。
A house is just a place to be.
那边那个?他似乎很喜欢你。
That one there? He seems pretty sweet on you.
嗯?
Hmm?
等一下。
Hold on now.
别忘了这一点。
Don't forget this.
哦,不,罗西。我不可能。
Oh, no Rosie. I couldn't possibly.
只是为了纪念我们。
It's just something to remember us by.
好的,谢谢你。
Well, thank you.
我也有东西要给你,
And I have something for you too,
但先别打开它。
but don't open it just yet.
一旦我们离开。
Once we leave.
哦!
Oh!
谢谢你!
Thank you.
阿尼。谢谢你!
Arnie. Thank you.
路上的三明治。这些看起来棒极了。
Sandwiches for the road. These look amazing.
你是大厨。
You're a master chef.
你说这话之前应该先尝一尝。
You should sample it before you say that.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
他们俩最终会在一起,
Those two are going to end up together,
你不这样认为吗?
don't you think?
我当然希望如此。
I sure hope so.
我们看看这是什么。
Let's see what this is.
嗯。
Huh.
哦,我的天啊。
Oh, my gosh.
看看这个。
Look at this.
“我相信上帝给了我这些,所以我可以做点什么
"I believe I was given these so I could do something
总有一天和他们在一起会很特别。”
truly special with them someday."
“保住这个地方,这样我就可以回来开始下一次冒险了。”
"Keep this place so I can come back on my next adventure."
“阿米莉亚。”
"Amelia."
语♥音♥信箱:亲爱的阿米莉亚。
Voicemail: Amelia dear.
我是你妈妈,我很担心,
This is your mother, and I am very worried,
而且很生你的气。
and very angry with you.
给我回电♥话♥。
Call me back.
语♥音♥信箱:阿米莉亚,又是我。
Voicemail: Amelia, it's me again.
我们明天早上要去芝加哥
We are en route to Chicago tomorrow morning
我希望你能…
and I would like it if you would...
你没事吧?
You all right?
是的。我很好,谢谢。
Yes. I'll be fine thanks.
我想芝加哥是我现在最不想去的地方。
I suppose Chicago is the last place I want to go now.
或者你应该在见你妈妈之前先见见韦斯。
Or maybe you should meet with Wes before you see your mom.
我的意思是,你不会想在错误的头顶空间
I mean you don't want to be in the wrong headspace
电影精选列表