在你走了这么远之后和他重聚。
reuniting with him after you've come so far.
我想我们现在可以慢慢来了。
I guess we take our time now.
你说你最初来自哪里?
Where did you say you were from originally?
内布拉斯加州。
Nebraska.
我们何不顺路过去看看你长大的地方?
Why don't we swing by there so I can see where you grew up?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我有段时间没回去了。
I haven't been back in a while.
如果你父亲生你的气,
If your father has been upset with you,
也许是时候去见他本人了。
maybe it's time to see him in person.
把事情做对。
Make things right.
很好。很好。
Fine. Fine.
我给我妈发短♥信♥。
I'll text my mother.
看看她在不在,我们顺便去看看。
See if she's around so we can swing by.
♪呵呵
♪ Ohhh
我喜欢这首歌♥。
I love this song.
♬我们余生的第一天
♪ The first day of the rest of our lives ♪
♬是的,这可能是,这可能是
♪ Yeah this could be, this could be ♪
♬我们余生的第一天
♪ The first day of the rest of our lives ♪
我妈妈一定对卡米尔和安德里亚斯叔叔很生气。
My mother must be so upset with Camille and Uncle Andreas.
我很抱歉让他们卷入这一切。
I feel bad getting them wrapped up in all this.
你叔叔让你这样来真是太勇敢了。
It was pretty brave of your uncle to let you come like this.
是的。我一直很敬畏我的叔叔。
Yes. I've always been in awe of my uncle.
不像我母亲,他是家里的叛逆分子。
Unlike my mother, he was the rebel of the family.
是的。所以如何?
Yeah. How so?
他只是对贵族没有耐心
He just had little patience for the aristocracy
他公开出柜是很勇敢的
and it was brave of him to come out publicly
在这么小的年纪。
at such a young age.
哦,我相信当你成为女王时
Oh, I'm sure when you are queen
你也会是一个开拓者。
you will be a trailblazer as well.
你认为呢?
You think?
我见过你对每个人的影响。
I've seen the effect you have on everyone you meet.
这是惊人的。
It's amazing.
嗯…
Well...
我当然希望如此。
I sure hope so.
我能看看吗?
Can I see?
它,它是旧的。这是一台胶片相机。
It's, it's old. It's a film camera.
这是我爸爸的。
It was my dad's.
他说所有东西在胶卷上看起来都更好。
He says everything looks better on film.
你认为我的眼睛是悲伤的吗?
Do you think my eyes are sad?
韦斯给我画肖像的时候
When Wes painted my portrait
他说我的眼神很悲伤之类的。
he said my eyes were sad or something.
不。
No.
不,我觉得你的眼睛一点也不悲伤。
No, I don't think your eyes are sad at all.
我觉得它们很漂亮。
I think they're beautiful.
如果我们有时间,
If we had time,
我很想带你去美国的一些地方看看。
there are places in America I would love to show you.
也许我们可以继续开车。
Well, maybe we could just keep on driving.
嘿!
Hey!
你在私人领地。
You're on private property.
——对不起。——对不起。
- Sorry. - Sorry.
对不起!哇,好吧。我们得走了。
Sorry! Woah, okay. We gotta go.
对不起的人。
Sorry man.
好了,我得走了。要走了。
Okay gotta go. Gotta go.
对不起!
Sorry!
对不起,对不起,真的很抱歉!
Sorry, sorry, so sorry!
格雷迪。
Grady.
嗨,妈妈。
Hi Mom.
哦!
Oh!
你能回家真好。
It's so good to have you home.
你已经很久没来过这里了。
It's been far too long since you were here.
我知道。很抱歉我的日程安排太满了。
I know. I'm sorry my schedule's been so crazy.
你好。
Hello.
这是阿米莉亚。
This is Amelia.
你好。
Hello.
-嘿,爸爸。-嘿,儿子。
- Hey Dad. - Hey son.
很高兴见到你。好久不见了。
It's good to see you. It's been a while.
它有。
It has.
那么,旅途如何?
So, how was the drive?
这是…
It's been uh...
真是一场冒险。
Quite the adventure really.
哦,好吧。
Oh, well.
我带你们进去,带你们去你们的房♥间。
Let's get you kids inside and show you to your rooms.
我就要这个了。
I'll take that.
你♥爸♥爸把烤架烧起来了
Your dad's fired up the grill
所以我们今晚要吃芝士汉堡。
so we're having a cheeseburger night tonight.
-哦,加美国奶酪?-你想要什么都行,亲爱的。
- Oh, with American cheese? - Whatever kind you want, dear.
你好,卡米尔。你到芝加哥了吗?
Hello Camille. Have you arrived in Chicago yet?
是的。你还没来?
Yes. You're not here yet?
不。我在内布拉斯加州。
No. I'm in Nebraska.
我住在格雷迪父母的农场。
I'm staying at Grady's parents ranch.
怎样的母亲?她还在生气吗?
How's mother? Is she still enraged?
我没见过她。
I haven't seen her.
自从她发现你走了之后就没和我们一起吃过饭了。
She hasn't dined with us since she found out you were gone.
我为我造成的麻烦感到抱歉。
I'm so sorry for any trouble I caused.
停止。我真为你骄傲。
Stop. I'm so proud of you.
你值得这次旅行,记住这一点。
You deserve this trip, remember that.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我想我们到不了芝加哥了
I don't think we'll arrive in Chicago
明天晚上很晚,但请不要告诉妈妈。
until late tomorrow evening, but please don't tell mother.
我想在面对她之前见到韦斯。
I want to see Wes before I face her.
-当然。——好的。
- Of course. - Okay.
我待会再跟你聊。
I'll talk to you later.
-再见。——再见。
- -Good- - Bye. - Bye.
-嗨。-嘿,爸爸。
- Hey. - Hey Dad.
我能帮你吗?
Can I give you a hand?
当然,你可以帮我翻转这些。
Sure, you can help me flip these.
好吧。
All right.
我还没机会告诉你我有多抱歉
I didn't get a chance to tell you how sorry I am
跟艾玛分手的事
about the way things ended with Emma.
我知道你真的很在乎她。
I know you really cared about her.
我知道和她一起离开可能是个错误。
I know now leaving with her was probably a mistake.
为你爱的人做出牺牲?
Ah, making a sacrifice for someone you love?
这绝不是一个错误。
That's never a mistake.
我也很抱歉。
I'm sorry also.
就像我那样迅速起身离开。
Up and leaving so quick the way I did.
那都是过去的事了。
That's all in the past.
有一段时间我的感情受到了伤害
Now, my feelings were hurt for a while
但我不得不提醒自己
but I had to remind myself
这个牧场是我的梦想,不是你的。
that this ranch is my dream, not yours.
你需要走自己的路。
And you need to make your own way.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
伙计们,准备好了。
Here comes the fixins, boys.
太好了,这些就快做好了。
Great, and these are just about done.
让我们吃。
Let's eat.
-那个看起来不错。-是的。
- That one looks good. - Yeah.
你的家太棒了。
Your home is amazing.
你在这里住了多久了?
How long have you lived here?
从格雷迪还是个男孩开始。
Since Grady was a boy.
我们从我祖父那里继承的。
We inherited it from my grandfather.
多年来需要大量的工作。
Needed a lot of work over the years.
我们刚把马厩修好。
We just finished fixing up the stable.
你骑过马吗?
You ever ride a horse?
她有。
She has.
我想她可能曾经偷过一个……
I think she might have stolen one at one point...
这是我妈妈的。
It was my mother's.
格雷迪,真不敢相信你跟你父母这么说。
Grady, I can't believe you told your parents that.
我们不介意。
We don't mind.
格雷迪自己就是个很淘气的孩子。
Grady was a pretty mischievous kid himself.
只要别偷我的马,你就没事了。
Just don't steal my horse and you'll be just fine.
电影精选列表