如果你不介意我问的话,那里发生了什么?
What happened there if you don't mind my asking?
我们只是渐行渐远。
We just grew apart.
我想我们最终想要的是不同的东西。
I think we wanted different things in the end.
我想要妻子,家庭,孩子。
I wanted a wife, a family, kids.
我觉得她还没准备好。
A life I think she just wasn't ready for.
她更专注于开创自己的事业。
She was more focused on launching her career.
这有什么不对吗?
What's wrong with that?
什么都没有。
Nothing.
只要这不是她唯一的关注点。
As long as it's not her only focus.
对不起,格雷迪。
I'm sorry, Grady.
你应该得到更好的。
You deserve better.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
噢,看。贝卡被邀请跳舞。
Oh look. Becca was asked to dance.
那一定是布莱森。
That must be Bryson.
他们在一起看起来很可爱。
They look so cute together.
他们今晚可能会坠入爱河。
They could fall in love tonight you know.
顺便说一句,你真贴心,
That was really sweet by the way,
你之前为他们做的事。
what you did for them earlier.
顺便说一句,这真的很甜。
This is really sweet by the way.
你为我做的一切。
What you're doing for me.
不管怎样,至少你知道什么是爱。
For what it's worth, at least you know what love is.
对我来说,这听起来是个值得冒的险。
To me that sounds like a risk worth taking.
你现在这么说
You say that now,
但你从未感到心碎。
but you've never felt heartbreak.
我想没有。
I suppose not.
韦斯给你回电♥话♥了吗?
Has uh, Wes, uh, given you a call back yet?
嗯,我不知道。
Um, I don't know.
我很确定我应该检查一下。
I'm pretty sure I should check actually.
我把手♥机♥落在酒店了。
I left my phone at the hotel.
我们应该,我们应该回去。
We should, we should get back then.
这是晚了。
It's late.
反正我们也得早点上路,
And we've got to be on the road early anyway,
好吧。
Okay.
♬陌生人,爱人,你是自♥由♥的
♪ The stranger, the lover, you're free ♪
难道你不能和我一起得到吗
♪ Can't you get that with me
♬来吧宝贝
♪ Come on baby
♬让我们离开这个小镇吧
♪ Let's get out of this town ♪
我有很好的方向感,
I have a very good instinct for directions,
即使我不是本地人。
even if I'm not from here.
原谅我。
Excuse me.
你是邦德伯里的阿米莉亚公主吗?
Are you Princess Amelia of Bundbury?
公主正在办公务。
The princess is on official business.
请原谅,请原谅。
Excuse us, pardon us.
女王也在城里吗,阿米莉亚公主?
Is the queen in town too, Princess Amelia?
就看一眼,请回头看一眼。
Just one, one glance over your shoulder please.
阿米莉亚公主,你是来过周末的吗?
Princess Amelia, are you here for the weekend?
你要待很久吗?
Are you staying for long?
哦,不,她要走了。
Oh no, she's getting away.
我们的时间很紧。请,请后退。
We're on a tight schedule. Please, please back up.
阿米莉亚公主,请回答我几个问题。
Princess Amelia, please, just a couple of questions.
如果我们只是,只是一个评论。
If we could just, just a comment.
也许,也许只是一张照片。
Maybe, maybe just a photo.
只是,只是几个问题。
Just a, just a couple of questions.
那是阿米莉亚公主。
And that was Princess Amelia.
她走了……在路上。
There she goes... on her way.
阿米莉亚会下来吗?
Is Amelia coming down?
她不会还觉得不舒服吧?
She's not still feeling ill, is she?
阿米莉亚的……
Amelia's...
阿米莉亚不是……
Amelia's not...
阿米莉亚不是什么?
Amelia's not what exactly?
阿米莉亚没空。
Amelia's not available.
什么叫她没空?
What do you mean she's not available?
她在哪里?
Where is she?
阿米莉亚去了芝加哥。
Amelia went to Chicago.
晚会结束后的第二天早上她就走了
She left the morning after the party
所以她现在可能已经走得很远了。
so she's probably quite far away by now.
芝加哥?
Chicago?
你们俩都知道这件事?
And you both knew about this?
是我的错。这是我的责任。
It was my fault. It was my responsibility.
阿米莉亚走的时候卡米尔都不在。
Camille wasn't even there when Amelia left.
我同意了。
I granted permission.
这不是你的许可。
It wasn't your permission to grant.
她是个成年人了,亲爱的姐姐。
She's a grown woman, dear sister.
也不是你的。
It's not yours either.
你对我撒谎,我很失望,安德里亚斯。
I'm very disappointed in you for lying to me, Andreas.
你们两个。
Both of you.
艾娃,你要去哪?
Ava, where are you going?
艾娃,你的茶要凉了。
Ava, your tea's going to get cold.
她和格雷迪相处得很好。我愿意把生命托付给他。
She's in great hands with Grady. I'd trust him with my life.
我们今晚可能得再找个地方住了。
We might need to find a place to stay again tonight.
看来风暴正朝我们袭来。
Looks like that storm's coming right for us.
韦斯。你好。
Wes. Hello.
阿米莉亚,嘿。
Amelia, hey.
很抱歉这么久才给你回电♥话♥。
Look, I'm so sorry it took so long to call you back.
我只是,我一直夜以继日地工作
I just, I've been working around the clock
我把手♥机♥调成静音了
and I left my phone on silent
为了不打扰我的创作过程,还有…
so as not to disturb my creative process, and...
不不,你很好。我明白了。
No no, you're totally fine. I understand.
不过我们被困在科罗拉多山脉了
I um, we're stuck in the Colorado mountains though
而且服务有点不稳定。
and service is a bit spotty.
我们吗?
We?
是的,我和我朋友格雷迪在一起。是他开车送我去的。
Yes, I'm with my friend Grady. He's the one driving me there.
你好像没提到一个叫格雷迪的。
Oh, I don't think you mentioned a Grady.
正确的。
Right.
他是我叔叔的朋友。
He's a friend of my uncle's.
总之,我们可能会比我说的晚到
Anyway, um, we might arrive later than I said
在我最后的语♥音♥信箱里。
in my last voicemail.
暴风雨就要来了。
There's a storm coming in.
我想我们得找个地方住了。
I think we're going to need to find a place to stay.
是啊,说实话,我只是,我太累了
Yeah uh, honestly, I've just, I've been so slammed
我在努力完成最后几幅画。
trying to finish these last few paintings.
我可能都没时间陪你了
I might not even have much time to spend with you
直到周三。
until Wednesday.
星期三。
Wednesday.
哦。我想这是可行的。
Oh. I suppose that works.
但是,嘿,嘿。
But hey, hey.
我,我很高兴终于见到你了
I'm, I'm excited to finally see you
花点时间陪你。
and spend some time with you.
韦斯吗?
Wes?
喂?
Hello?
喂?喂?
Hello? Hello?
周三才有空,对吧?
Not available till Wednesday, huh?
还好我们要赶去芝加哥。
Good thing we're rushing to Chicago.
我以为你是最能理解我的人
I thought you of all people would understand
专业的义务。
professional obligations.
语♥音♥信箱:你好。谢谢你打来电♥话♥。请留言。
Voicemail: Hello. Thanks for calling. Please leave a message.
哇!
Woah!
外面真的很冷啊?
It's really coming down out there, huh?
那是科罗拉多州的春天。
That's spring in Colorado.
哦亲爱的。我来帮你拿吧。
Oh dear. Let me take those for you.
我要把它们放进烘干机里。
I'll put them in the dryer.
哦,太感谢你了。
Oh, thank you so much.
你们今晚可能有空房♥间吗?
Do you possibly have rooms available for tonight?
是的,先生,太太……
That we do, Mr. and Mrs...
哦,我们没有在一起。
Oh, we're not together.
他的……他是我的司机
He's... he's my driver
很遗憾,因为我没有美国驾照。
because I don't have an American license, sadly.
幸运的是,我们还有两间房♥。
Well, fortunately we have two rooms left.
我们买♥♥了。谢谢你!
We'll take them. Thank you.
这是我丈夫阿尼,我是罗斯玛丽。
This is my husband, Arnie and I'm Rosemary.
电影精选列表