你最好开着野马来。
you better do it in a Mustang.
花费任何你需要的东西。
Expense anything you need.
给我侄女一点自♥由♥。
Give my niece a little freedom.
毕竟她一生都在等待这一刻。
She's been waiting her whole life for it after all.
是的,先生。
Yes sir.
好吧。
All right.
Mwah !
Mwah!
谢谢你!再见!
Thank you. Bye!
爱带我们去的地方。
The places love takes us.
♬我要离开这里
♪ I'm outta here
♬我在我的路上
♪ I'm on my way
♬我知道宝贝,我不想留下来
♪ I know baby that I don't want to stay ♪
♬时间太长了
♪ It's been too long
♬我太忧郁了
♪ I been too blue
♬我想念你的天空和你所做的一切
♪ I miss your sky and all that you do ♪
在我看来,我们可以做到
Well, it looks to me like we could get there
明天下午晚些时候。
by late tomorrow afternoon.
明天下午。
Tomorrow afternoon.
不可能。
Not a chance.
我不会通宵开车,也不会开那么快。
I'm not driving overnight and I'm not driving that fast.
另外,如果你想看看除了加油站以外的地方
Plus, if you want to see anything other than gas stations
而快餐店则需要更多的时间。
and fast food outlets that's going to take even more time.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我们肯定会遇到交通堵塞,可能是施工。
We are bound to hit traffic, probably construction.
更别提我们还需要休息。
Not to mention the breaks we'll need along the way.
你还挺乐观的,对吧?
You're quite the optimist, hmm?
对不起。
Sorry.
原来我不喜欢被拉开
Turns out I don't like being pulled away
从我休息的时候开始做越野司机。
from my days off to play cross-country chauffeur.
你不只是在开车。
Well, you're not just driving.
你是来保护我的,对吗?
You're here to protect me, right?
我以为你不需要保护。
I thought you didn't need protection.
我以为你一直都应该这么做
And I thought you were always supposed to do
这是对你的要求。
what was asked of you.
啊。妈妈已经给我发短♥信♥了。
Ugh. Mother is already texting me.
你要怎么跟她说?
What are you going to tell her?
我要把这张照片发给她
I'm just going to send her this photo
我拍下了好莱坞的标志
I took of the Hollywood sign
所以她还以为我是本地人
on our way out so she still thinks I'm local.
那么,你认为我们实际需要多长时间
So, how long do you think it's going to take us realistically
去那里?
to get there?
现实吗?
Realistically?
星期一晚上?
Um, Monday night?
韦斯的开业要到周三
Wes's opening isn't till Wednesday
所以我们有足够的时间。
so it gives us plenty of time.
那好吧。我们有个计划。
All right then. We've got a plan.
只是还有很长的路要走。
Just a lot further to go.
我们能快点吃饭吗?我有点饿了。
Can we eat soon? I'm a bit hungry.
我把车停在路边。在沙漠里。
I'll just pull right over. In the desert.
好吧。
Okay.
在这里什么都找不到
Never going to find something out here
荒无人烟的地方。
in the middle of nowhere.
好吧。原来这里有个地方
Alright. Turns out there was a place out here
荒无人烟的地方。
in the middle of nowhere.
怎么啦?还担心有人会绑♥架♥我吗?
What? Still afraid someone's going to kidnap me?
我想,如果他们去了,我终于可以去了
Well, I guess, if they did I could finally go
在我的野营旅行中。
on my camping trip.
这太奇怪了。
This is so strange.
他们这里全天供应早餐。
They serve breakfast here all day.
为什么?
Why?
有些人喜欢早餐。
Some people like breakfast.
即使是午餐或晚餐。
Even for lunch or dinner.
令人着迷。
Fascinating.
我要点一些我在家里永远不会点的东西。
I'm going to order something I'm never able to at home.
那你为什么从来没来过美国呢?
So why is it that you've never been to the States before?
我父亲安排了
My father actually scheduled
我们俩的美国之旅
a tour across America for the two of us
但在我们动手之前就意外去世了。
but passed away unexpectedly before we got to do it.
听到这个消息我很难过。
I'm sorry to hear that.
他在美国旅行时说
He said when he travelled across America
他不仅了解了这个国家,
he didn't just learn about the country,
他了解了自己。
he learned about himself.
这就是你这次旅行的目的吗?
Is that what this whole trip is about?
你的爸爸?
Your dad?
他和我意识到随着母亲的下台
Well, him and I realized with mother stepping down
我现在得去旅行,否则就再也见不到韦斯了。
I needed to travel now or seeing Wes again might never happen.
这么说,你爱上这个人了。
So, you're in love with this guy.
我从没说过我恋爱了。
I never said I was in love.
只是我看到了它的潜力。
Only that I see potential for it.
好。
Good.
不可能那么快就坠入爱河。
It's impossible to fall in love that fast.
你不相信一见钟情吗?
You don't believe in love at first sight?
我尤其不相信一见钟情。
I especially don't believe in love at first sight.
建立真爱需要很多年。
Oh, it takes years to build true love.
即便如此,它也可能不像你想的那么真实。
And even then it might not be as true as you think.
听着,这是双向的。
Look, it's a two-way street.
我是说,
I mean like,
这家伙怎么就不肯跟你妥协呢?
why isn't this guy meeting you at least halfway, huh?
我主动提出去那里。
I offered to go there.
他有个艺术展要开幕
And he's got this art opening
他在努力完成这部分。
he's trying to finish pieces for that.
你从来没想过,我不知道,
And you never thought to, I don't know,
让他工作来赢得你的爱?
make him work to win your love?
我不喜欢玩游戏,格雷迪。
I'm not into playing games, Grady.
我没说游戏的事,阿米莉亚。
I didn't say anything about games, Amelia.
你们想要点什么?
What can I get for y'all?
你们。这是可爱的。
Y'all. That's adorable.
我想我要一些你们的炸薯条,
I think I'll have some of your loaded fries please,
我对这些定制的附加组件也很感兴趣。
and I'm also interested in some of these custom add-ons.
加入培根片,洋葱,酸奶油,
I'll add on bacon bits, onions, sour cream,
请给我一些融化的美国奶酪。
some of the melted American cheese please.
还有jalapeños和额外的萨尔萨酱。
And some jalapeños and extra salsa side.
我喜欢辣的。
I like it spicy.
还有别的事吗?
Anything else?
香草奶昔听起来很美味。
A vanilla shake sounds delicious.
美式早餐,请加水果。
American breakfast with fruit please.
——问题。——问题。
- Gotcha. - Gotcha.
美式早餐,哇。我喜欢这个声音。
American breakfast, wow. I love the sound of that.
你在邦德伯里吃什么?
What do you even eat in Bundbury?
法式薄饼。
Crepes.
犹他太美了。
Utah is so beautiful.
♬开着车摇下车窗
♪ Driving with the windows down ♪
♬在这个小镇周围
♪ Around this town
♬在那里什么都不会改变
♪ Where nothing ever changes ♪
♬道路上浸透着历史
♪ The roads are steeped in history ♪
我们能找到住的地方吗?
Are we going to be able to find someplace to stay?
也许在下一个城镇。
Maybe in the next town.
不过不会是一家豪华的五星级酒店。
Not going to be a fancy five-star hotel though.
没关系,因为我不想待在这里
That's fine, because I wouldn't want to stay
反正在那种地方。
in some place like that anyway.
你不是要去露营吗
Weren't you going camping
在我叔叔把你牵扯进来之前?
before my uncle roped you into all this?
是的。
Yeah.
我们就这么做吧!
Let's do that!
你去露营了?
You've been camping?
不。
No.
但这是一项真正的美国消遣,不是吗?
But it's a true American pastime, isn't it?
就像电影里那样,
It'll be just like in the movies,
最好是没有灰熊。
only preferably without the grizzly bears.
我们没有任何装备。
We don't have any gear.
电影精选列表