如果你一定要吃,就吃帕特的吧。
Now, if you've gotta take one, take Pat's.
我没有在热烤架前苦熬一个小时
I didn't slave over a hot grill for an hour
接受这种虐待,好吗?
to take this kind of abuse, okay?
一切都是你想象的吗?
Is it everything you imagined?
这汉堡是我吃过的最好吃的东西。
Mm, this burger is the best thing I've ever tasted.
还是我的心。
Be still my heart.
我喜欢这个。
I like this one.
她知道好吃的。
She knows good food.
所以,阿米莉亚……
So, Amelia...
这次芝加哥之旅到底是为了什么?
what is this Chicago quest all about?
那里有个我在家里认识的男人。
Um, there's a man there that I met at home.
我们有点爱上对方了。
We sort of fell for each other.
现在我想见见他。
Now I want to see him.
你要告诉他你的感受吗?
So, you going to tell him how you feel?
妈妈。
Mom.
这只是一个友好的问题。
Well, it's just a friendly question.
事实上,我也不知道。
Actually, I don't know.
我和帕特第一次见面的时候我都不喜欢他。
Well, I didn't even like Pat when he and I first met.
我是说,我们那时的朋友都一样,
I mean, we just had all the same friends back then,
但他让我发疯了。
but he made me crazy.
然后他逗我笑,
And then he made me laugh,
即使当他在泥里当一根大棒的时候。
even when he's being a big stick in the mud.
然后我们渐渐喜欢上了对方。
And then we sorta grew on each other.
然后我们一起成长
And then we grew together
有一天我突然意识到这就是我想要的
and one day I just realized that's it,
没有其他人了。
there's no one else.
就在那时,我开始有了这种感觉。
And that's when it set in for me.
这不是你用眼睛看到的,
It's not what you set sight on with your eyes,
这是我用心所看到的。
it's what I set sight on with my heart.
敬你用心去看。
Here's to seeing with your heart.
格斯。
Gus here.
我搬去洛杉矶的时候他很伤心。
He was real sad when I moved to LA.
直到妈妈收养了水仙花小姐来陪伴他。
Until Mom adopted Miss Daffodil to keep him company.
有时我想知道我的生活会是什么样子
Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like
如果我没有放弃内布拉斯加州的一切
if I hadn't given up everything here in Nebraska.
你什么都没放弃,格雷迪。
You didn't give up anything, Grady.
你可以拥有你想要的生活。
You can have the life you want.
你要坚持下去吗?
You going to hold yourself to that?
一开始,我以为我只是朝韦斯跑去,
At first, I thought I was just running towards Wes,
但现在我有点怀疑我一直在奔的是不是我自己。
but now I kind of wonder if what I've been running towards is me.
我们该走了。
We should probably get going.
好吧。
Okay.
阿米莉亚,我们随时欢迎你回来。
Amelia, you are always welcome back here.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
还有你,先生。
And you, mister.
如果你能下去的话
If you can possibly get back down
为了周年纪念烧烤,请这样做。
for the anniversary barbecue, please do.
我试试看。
I'll try.
我爱你,儿子。
I love you, son.
我也爱你,爸爸。
I love you too, Dad.
快点回来。
Come back soon.
从来没有这么长时间不来看我。
Never this long without visiting again.
非常感谢。
Thank you so much.
很高兴见到你们两位。
It was such a pleasure meeting you both.
你也一样。
You too.
你养大了一个很好的人。
You've raised a very good man, you know.
我们知道。
We know.
好吧。再见。
All right. See you soon.
爱你们。
Love you guys.
我去拿行李吧?
I guess I'll get the bags?
谢谢。
Thanks.
我可以帮忙。
I can help.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
好吧,再见!
Okay, bye!
♬这不是一首投降的歌♥
♪ This isn't a song of surrender ♪
♬这是一首希望之歌♥
♪ This is a song of hope ♪
很神奇,不是吗?
Pretty amazing, isn't it?
我一直很喜欢芝加哥。
I've always loved Chicago.
你得在大豆荚下照张相。
You have got to take your picture under the big bean.
是的。
Yeah.
我很乐意。
I'd like that.
嘿,你没事吧?
Hey, you all right?
自从我们离开内布拉斯加州,你就一直很安静。
You've been quiet ever since we left Nebraska.
是的,我很好。我只是在想。
Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just thinking.
关于你和韦斯的事?
About you and Wes?
见到他你不兴奋吗?
Aren't you excited to see him?
是的,当然。
Yeah, of course.
真可惜这部分就要结束了。
It's just too bad this part is coming to an end.
接下来会发生什么的不确定性。
The uncertainty of what's next.
不管怎样…
For what it's worth...
我钦佩你。
I admire you.
在这里寻找出路
Finding your way out here,
把你的心放在这条线上。
putting your heart on the line.
需要勇气。
Takes courage.
谢谢,格雷迪。
Thank you, Grady.
你呢?
And you?
接下来你要做什么?
What will you do next?
可能会回我父母家。
Probably swing back by my parents' place.
和他们一起参加周五的周年纪念派对。
Join them for their anniversary party on Friday.
对他们来说是35年。
It'll be 35 years for them.
听起来很可爱。
Sounds lovely.
阿米莉亚还是不接我电♥话♥
Amelia still isn't answering my calls.
我是个坏妈妈吗?
Am I a bad mother?
不,夫人,你是个好母亲。
No, ma'am, you are a great mother.
我只是觉得你太在乎了。
I just think that you care too much.
但这次旅行从来不是为了你
But this trip was never about you
或者你做过的任何事。
or anything that you've done.
而是让她有自己的时间。
It's about her having a moment for herself.
阿米莉亚会成为一个坚强的女人,
Amelia is going to be a strong woman,
这都是因为你。
and that's because of you.
但尊重,
But respectfully,
你不能永远把她关起来。
you can't keep her under lock and key forever.
那绝不是我的本意。
That was never my intention.
我只想让她不要再这么天真地看待这个世界。
I only want her to stop seeing the world so innocently.
是的。
Yes.
但要做到这一点,她需要见见世面。
But in order for that she needs to see the world.
我不想失去她。
I don't want to lose her.
嗯…
Well...
你很幸运,因为她深爱着你。
It's lucky for you then that she loves you dearly.
所以这永远不会发生。
So that'll never happen.
我猜就是这样了,对吧?
Guess this is it, huh?
是的,我想是的。
Yeah, I guess so.
我会帮你把行李送到旅馆。
I'll drop your bags off at the hotel for you.
你确定你不想让我留下来吗?
Are you sure you don't want me to stick around?
不,我很好,谢谢。
No, I'll be fine thanks.
另外,你的假期我已经占用了很多时间。
Plus, I've taken up enough of your vacation as it is.
也许我会在洛杉矶见到你?
Maybe I'll see you in LA?
我不确定能不能及时赶回来。
Not sure I'll make it back in time.
说实话,韦斯一切都很顺利
Let's be honest, things go well with Wes
你可能再也回不了洛杉矶了。
you might not return to LA at all.
我真希望能再见到你
Well, I do hope I see you again
总有一天,以某种身份。
in some capacity, someday.
我也是。
Me too.
阿米莉亚,嘿!
Amelia, hey!
你做到了。
You made it.
韦斯!
Wes!
这是我的保镖,格雷迪。格雷迪,这是韦斯。
This is my bodyguard, Grady. Grady, this is Wes.
-嗨。-嗨。见到你很高兴
- Hey. - Hey. Nice to meet you.
好吧,我正要出去。
Okay, I was just heading out.
我很高兴看到她被照顾得很好。
I'm glad to see she's in good hands.
电影精选列表