这就是我叔叔的信♥用♥卡♥的用途。
That's what my uncle's credit card is for.
好吧。
Okay.
我们将营地。
We'll camp.
耶!
Yay!
露营。
Camping.
你那边比我那边强多了。
Oh, your side's much better than my side.
不。不喜欢。
No. Don't.
你的胳膊能动吗?
Can you move your arm?
不。
No.
哦,那很好。
Oh, that's good.
♪……感觉自己属于这里
♪ ...Feel like I belong
嗯。
Hmm.
阿米莉亚,是你吗?
Amelia, is that you?
不,是我,殿下。
No, it's me, Your Highness.
阿米莉亚在哪儿?
Where's Amelia?
贸易晚宴。
A trade dinner.
我去看看她是否平安回来了。
I'll go check to see if she made it back all right.
我们说话时,她听起来很累。
She sounded very tired when we spoke.
如果阿米莉亚没和卡米尔在一起,那她一整天都和谁在一起?
If Amelia wasn't with Camille, who was she with all day?
格雷迪。
Grady.
我之前跟他们谈过了。她很好。
I spoke to them earlier. She's fine.
哦。
Oh.
她确实给我发了很多照片
She did send me an awful lot of photos
他们去过那么多地方。
of all the places they've been.
难怪她花光了。
No wonder she's spent.
给她点空间。
Just give her some space.
将军。
Checkmate.
这么说,公主喜欢吃热狗?
So, the princess is a fan of hot dogs?
它们和法兰克福香肠太不一样了
They are so different from the frankfurters
我已经习惯了在家里。
I'm used to at home.
我的意思是,这道菜太好吃了。
I mean this relish is to die for.
这到底是什么?
What even is this?
基本上就是泡菜碎。
It's uh, it's basically minced pickle.
很有异国情调。
It's very exotic.
毫米。
Mm.
我很欣赏你用碎泡菜的方法
Well, I appreciate the minced pickle approach
以及你从市场上买♥♥到的其他附加组件。
and all the other add-ons you got from the market.
你不,呃
You don't, uh-
通常他们不把它们叫做附加组件,而是叫做固定组件。
Usually they don't call them add-ons, they're called fixins.
配菜。
Fixings.
好吧,我现在很开心。
Well, I'm in fixings bliss.
——并没有。——并没有。
- Fixins. - Fixins.
好了。是的。
There you go. Yeah.
我是说,他们通常不会这么擅长看道奇队的比赛
I mean, they're not usually this good at a Dodgers game
或者电影院,但是很近。
or a movie theatre, but they're close.
我的必做清单上又多了两件事。
Two more things to add to my must-do list.
你为什么这么爱我们的国家?
Why are you so in love with our country anyway?
我父亲爱上了美国电影,
My father fell in love with American movies,
在成长过程中,我们看了约翰·韦恩的所有经典电影
and growing up we'd watch all the classics from John Wayne
献给玛丽莲·梦露。
to Marilyn Monroe.
凯瑟琳·赫本是我最喜欢的。
Katherine Hepburn is actually my favorite.
他把你教得很好。
The man taught you well.
他做到了。
He did.
我觉得他把看电影当成了逃避。
I think he saw movies as his escape.
作为我母亲的摄政王,他的角色限制很大。
His role as my mother's regent was quite restrictive.
好了。第二个课程。
There you go. Second course.
所以,你只是想把它放在火旁边
So, you just want to hold it near the fire
直到它像你喜欢的那样金黄。
until it's as golden as you like.
好吧。正确的。
Okay. Right in.
正确的。好了。
Right in. There you go.
你想过去美国留学吗?
Did you ever think about studying in the States?
是的,我其实想上舞蹈学院
Yes, I actually wanted to attend this dance academy
在纽约。
in New York.
我母亲拒绝了。
My mother refused.
她说这不符合我的义务,所以。
She said it didn't fit into my obligations, so.
我从来都不适合我妈妈给我做的模子。
I've never really fit into the mold my mother's made for me.
哦!哦,火。
Oops! Oh, fire.
我该怎么办?
What do I do?
把它吹灭。
Blow it out.
处理好的。
Well-handled.
已经是名誉美国人了。
An honorary American already.
从没想过做皇室会这么辛苦。
Never figured it'd be tough being royalty.
我父亲鼓励我
My father actually encouraged me
过上我一直向往的生活
to live the life I always imagined.
在他弥留之际,我…我答应过你的。
And on his deathbed, I... I promised I would.
你和我原来想的不一样。
You're different than I originally assumed.
远没有被宠坏。
Not nearly as spoiled.
那么,你呢?
So, what about you?
我父亲拥有一家经营困难的牧场和马鞍公♥司♥
My dad owned a struggling ranching and saddle company
当我长大的时候。
when I was growing up.
高中毕业后就开始了。
Just took off as I graduated high school.
工作使他变得坚强。
Work made him hard.
我小时候就告诉自己
And I told myself when I was a kid
这不会发生在我身上。
that wasn't going to happen to me.
你♥爸♥爸还拥有这个牧场吗?
Does your dad still have this ranch?
是的,他有。
Yeah, he does.
不过我们有段时间没说话了。
We haven't talked in a while though.
当我决定搬出去的时候,他并不是很激动
He wasn't exactly thrilled when I decided to move out
而不是留下来帮忙打理家族生意。
and not stick around to help out with the family business.
也许你该给他打个电♥话♥。听起来你很想念他。
Maybe you should call him. Sounds like you miss him.
也许吧。
Maybe.
我要打断你一下。
I'm going to stop you right there.
你这样做是在形而上学的层面上伤害我。
What you're doing is hurting me on a metaphysical level.
给你。
Here you want to.
我把它摊开,因为我没有刀。
Let me just spread it because I don't have a knife.
这里,你想把棉花糖夹在中间。
Here, you want to sandwich the marshmallow in between.
在那里,在那里。就是这样。
There, there. That's it.
这是个好姿势,看到了吗?
That's, that's good form, see?
现在享受。
Now enjoy.
好吧。我就这么做了?
All right. I just go for it?
只管去做吧。这就是你要做的,明白吗?
Just go for it. That's all you've got to do, see?
把那个小家伙压扁。
Just squish that little fellow down.
完美。
Perfection.
嗯。
Mmm.
天堂。
Heaven.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
这些叫什么?
What are these called?
S ' mores。一些习俗。
S'mores. Some mores.
哦。
Oh.
我们有一个工程师团队在做这个词。
We had like a team of engineers work on the word.
享受世界
enjoy the world
♬我想是时候离开了
♪ I think it's time for me to leave ♪
嘿,看。一个真正的小镇节日。
Hey look. A real small-town festival.
我们必须停下来,不是吗?
We must stop, can we?
我们正按计划于周一到达芝加哥
We're on track to be in Chicago by Monday
我都快饿死了,为什么不呢?
and I'm starving, so yeah, why not?
太好了。
Great.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
天哪,这太贴心了。
Gosh, this is so sweet.
对吧?
Right?
我们在邦德伯里没有这样的东西。
We don't have anything like this in Bundbury.
哦,不。这是典型的美式英语
Oh no. This is a quintessential Amer-
这就像一种成人仪式。
it's like a rite of passage.
我们小时候经常做这些事。
We did these things all the time as a kid.
正确的。你叫它什么?
Right. What do you call it?
这是县里的集市。
This is a county fair.
哦哇。县集市。
Oh wow. County fair.
是的。
Yeah.
这是什么?
What is this?
电影精选列表