但我知道这并不多。
But I know it's not much.
谢谢,看起来很棒。
Thank you, it looks great.
请。
Please.
看到你在这里对我们来说已经是礼物了。
Just seeing you here is gift enough for us.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
但我想,阿米莉亚回来是为了见她
But, I think, who Amelia actually came back to see
在马厩旁边,
is down by the stable,
所以如果你想过去打个招呼的话。
so if you'd perhaps like to go and say hi.
给你,格斯。
There you go Gus.
好工作。
Good job.
你怎么没去参加派对?
Why aren't you with the party?
我不太想和别人在一起。
I didn't feel much like company.
你回来了。
You came back.
我是来证明你错了。
I came to prove you wrong.
为了证明坠入爱河可以在几天内发生
To prove falling in love can happen in a matter of days
如果你的心是敞开的。
if your heart is open.
你证明了这一点。
You proved that.
我们都是。
We both did.
格雷迪。
Grady.
我爱上你了。
I'm in love with you.
我也爱上你了。
I'm in love with you too.
太好了。
Great.
听起来像是一次冒险。
Sounds like an adventure.
哦吼!
Woohoo!
电影精选列表