但你知道吗?做好准备是我的职责。
But you know what? It is my job to be prepared.
嗯。
Hmm.
我叔叔一定很信任你
Well, my uncle must really trust you
给你这样的责任。
to give you such responsibility.
他所做的。
He does.
很好。
Fine.
太好了。
Great.
我得
I've got to-
我把我要拿的东西落下了。
I've left something that I was going to get.
在里面。
Inside.
小心这一点。
Watch out for that.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
你看起来美极了。
You look stunning.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
离合器也很漂亮。
And the clutch is pretty too.
我得找个地方藏保镖的钥匙
Well, I need a place to stash the bodyguard's keys
当我吃的时候。
when I take them.
怎么啦?
What?
我明天早上要溜出去
I'm sneaking out tomorrow morning
直接开车去芝加哥看韦斯
and driving straight to Chicago to see Wes.
告诉我你在开玩笑。
Tell me you're kidding.
你会看到。
You'll see.
好吧。
All right.
我们去看看比佛利山庄的第一场盛大派对吧。
Let's go check out our first big Beverly Hills party.
我久仰你的大名。见到你很高兴。
I've heard so much about you. It's lovely to meet you.
你们看起来很可爱。
You ladies look lovely.
-谢谢。-谢谢。
- Thank you. - Thank you.
你打扮得也很漂亮,贝克先生。
You clean up nicely too, Mr. Beck.
-这是一条全新的领带。——嗯。
- It is a brand-new tie. - Hm.
好。
Nicely.
那个人真迷人。
That man is ravishing.
他一直盯着你。
He couldn't keep his eyes off you.
那只是因为他觉得我是个随心所欲的人。
Oh, that's only because he thinks I'm a loose cannon.
太好了,谢谢。
Lovely, thank you.
你好,妈妈。
Hello, Mummy.
啊。
Ah.
亲爱的,谁是不守规矩的人?
And who is a loose cannon dear?
哦,没人。
Oh nobody.
嗯…
Well...
我们开始给人留下好印象吧?
Shall we get about making a good impression?
喂?
Hello?
是的。
Yes.
你好!
How do you do?
请不要那样做,贝克先生。
Please don't do that, Mr. Beck.
这是格雷迪。
It's Grady.
具体做什么?
And do what exactly?
潜伏。
Lurk.
潜伏?
Lurk?
我只是在做我的工作。
I'm just doing my job.
你表现得好像从来没有保镖似的
You act like you've never had security detail
在你的一生中。
in your entire life.
我从来没有让任何人在我的阴影下。
I've never had anyone in my shadow.
这是肯定的。
That's for certain.
你是我老板的侄女,你是
You're my boss's niece and you're one of
对他来说世界上最重要的人。
the most important people in the world to him.
更不用说你在人群中很显眼了。
Not to mention you stand out in a crowd.
所以如果我认真对待工作,请原谅我。
So please forgive me if I take my job seriously.
我能脱颖而出吗?
I stand out?
我猜是公主的事吧。
Guess it's the whole princess thing.
也许我想跳舞。
Maybe I'd like to dance.
或者我也不能在无人看管的情况下这么做吗?
Or am I not allowed to do that unattended either?
当然,你可以跳舞。
Of course, you can dance.
谢谢。
Thanks.
早....
Morning.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
这是我的车。你在干什么?
This is my car. What are you doing?
我只是
I, was just-
昨晚我在派对的地板上找到了你的钥匙
I found your keys on the floor of the party last night
我打算把它们留在车里
and I was going to leave them in the vehicle.
这就解释了手提箱的原因。
Well, that certainly explains the suitcase.
听着,我得去芝加哥,好吗?
Look, I need to get to Chicago all right?
那里有个男人,我对他有感觉
There is a man there that I have feelings for
这可能是我见到他的唯一机会了
and this might be my only chance I get to see him.
你觉得有必要偷辆车来做这件事。
And you felt the need to steal a car to do that.
哦,别这样。你见过我妈妈了。
Oh, come on. You've met my mother.
为什么不直接飞呢?那样会快得多。
Why not just fly? It'd be a lot faster you know.
她有我的护照。
She has my passport.
再说,我自己没有钱。
Plus, I have no money of my own.
开车穿越美国听起来很有趣。
And driving across the US sounds like fun.
这是我一直想做的事。
Something I've always wanted to do.
你知道我不能让你走,对吧?
You know I can't let you go, right?
这太危险了。
It is way too dangerous.
我不确定你是不是一个称职的司机。
Not sure you're a capable driver.
那就开车送我去吧。
Drive me there then.
这是不可能的。
That's not, that's not happening.
另外,我已经告诉你叔叔了。
Plus, I already told your uncle.
你什么?
You what?
如果我不这么做,他会杀了我。
He would've killed me if I hadn't.
而且,我很喜欢我的工作。所以,是的,是的,我告诉了他。
Plus, I happen to like my job. So yeah, yeah, I told him.
阿米莉亚。你在干什么?
Amelia. What are you doing?
我只是借你的车去看艺术家
I'm just borrowing your car to go see the artist
你推荐的。
you recommended.
给我画肖像的人。从芝加哥来的那个。
The one who painted my portrait. The one from Chicago.
韦斯楼下。哦,我的。
Wes Riverton. Oh, my.
我们花了一个月的时间来了解彼此。
We spent a month getting to know each other.
我得去见他,看看是不是真的。
I need to see him to see if it's real.
阿米莉亚,你妈妈不会让你这么做的
Amelia, your mother would never let you
没有保安就溜之大吉了。
traipse off without security.
妈妈永远不会让我走的。
Mother would never let me go at all.
但你会的。
But you would.
这是你来美国的真正原因吗?
Is that the real reason you came to the States?
去见韦斯?
To see Wes?
对不起,叔叔。
I'm sorry Uncle.
我不知道还有别的办法。
I didn't know another way.
你知道,我最初是来这里的
You know, I initially came here
跟随我的心而不是一个男人。
following my heart over a man as well.
你必须去。
You must go.
——真的吗?——是的。
- Really? - Yes.
谢谢,谢谢。
Thank you, thank you.
非常感谢。
Thank you so much.
妈妈呢?
What about Mother?
你是个成年人了。
Well you're a grown woman.
在你履行职责之前,你值得一次大冒险。
You deserve a big adventure before you assume your duties.
我来承担责任。
I'll take the heat.
谢谢你,叔叔。
Thank you, Uncle.
我爱你。
I love you.
我也是你。
And I you.
格雷迪,收拾你的东西。
Grady, get your things.
先生,嗯…
Sir, um...
我的海岸露营之旅。
My camping trip up the coast.
我应该星期二离开的?
I was supposed to leave on Tuesday?
是的。你可以之后再吃。
Yes. Well, you can take it after.
开车去芝加哥是一段非常非常长的旅程。
Driving to Chicago is a very, very long trip.
这是一个很大的要求。
It's a big ask.
你的薪水会很高。我需要你这么做,格雷迪。
You'll be well paid. I need you to do this, Grady.
给我。
For me.
我还有一个办法让你觉得值得。
And I have one more way to make it worth your while.
先生,你确定吗?
Sir, are you sure?
这是你的孩子。
This is your baby.
绝对的。如果你要开车穿越美国,
Absolutely. If you're going to drive across America,
电影精选列表