我不是这个意思。
That's not what I meant.
哦亲爱的。
Oh dear.
你必须意识到这是行不通的。
You must realize it could never work.
我亲爱的侄女。
My dear niece.
什么风把您吹来了?
To what do I owe the pleasure?
你好叔叔。
Hello Uncle.
希望我没打得太早。
I hope I'm not calling too early.
哦,不,不,不。
Oh, no, no, no.
我们洛杉矶人总是起得很早。
Us Angelinos are always up early.
我想是准备继承王位吧?
Gearing up to take over the throne, I suppose?
它越来越近了。
It's coming ever closer.
是的,我们是。
Yes, we are.
但这不是我打电♥话♥的原因。
But that's not why I'm calling.
你不是快过生日了吗?
Don't you have a birthday coming up?
哦,是的。
Oh, yes.
又39岁了。
Turning 39 yet again.
今年有什么生日祝福吗?
Any birthday wishes this year?
如果找个男朋友太难求的话,
Well, assuming a boyfriend is too much to ask for,
让我最喜欢的侄女来看我怎么样?
how about a visit from my favorite niece?
没有比这更让我高兴的了。
I would love nothing more.
但你能帮我说服妈妈吗?
But can you help convince Mother?
愿意为你效劳,亲爱的。
Anything for you, dear.
正确的。
Right then.
好吧,安德里亚斯。
All right, Andreas.
可爱。
Lovely.
到时候见。
See you then.
我刚和你叔叔通过电♥话♥。
I just got off the phone with your uncle.
他暗示英国王室早该访问美国了
He suggested the Crown was well overdue for a visit to America
暗示他的生日快到了。
with a not so subtle suggestion that his birthday was coming up.
所以我告诉他我们可以过去。
So, I told him we'd travel over.
好主意,妈妈。
Wonderful idea, Mother.
嗯。
Hmm.
我都忘了他有多有说服力,
I'd forgotten how convincing he could be,
所以他才会是个好使者
which is probably why he's such a good emissary
对美国人♥民♥。
to the American people.
是的。
Yes.
你没有说服他这么做,对吧?
You didn't talk him into all this, did you?
不。
No.
不。我…我只是说我会很高兴见到他。
No. I... I only said that I would enjoy seeing him.
啊。
Ah.
很好,我们两周后去洛杉矶。
Very well, we leave for Los Angeles in two weeks.
我会让卡米尔为我们的旅行制定行程。
I'll have Camille build an itinerary for our trip.
如果你愿意的话。
If you'd like.
阿米莉亚……
Amelia...
我肯定你想在芝加哥待一段时间。
I'm sure you were hoping to spend some time in Chicago.
但这就是角色。
But this is the role.
你必须接受它。
You have to accept it.
你不能随心所欲地随时随地跑掉。
You can't just run off whenever and wherever you like.
是的,妈妈。
Yes, Mother.
毕竟已经两个月了。
After all, it's been two months.
是的,妈妈。
Yes, Mother.
好。
Good.
您找我,先生?
You wanted to see me, sir?
是的。
Yes.
我侄女两周后要去洛杉矶,
My niece is going to visit LA in two weeks,
当这种情况发生时,我认为我们应该雇佣
and when that happens I think we should hire
再派一队保安来帮忙。
an additional security team to help out around here.
多训练一只手可能会有好处
It'll probably be good to train an extra hand
万一发生意外,可以代替马蒂亚斯
to fill in for Mattias in case something happens
同时我也在度假。
while I'm on my vacation as well.
哦,对了。
Oh, right.
你的露营之旅,什么时候出发?
Your big camping trip, when do you leave?
先生,从下星期二算起三周。
Three weeks from next Tuesday, sir.
时机正好,因为当他们到达时
Perfect timing, because when they arrive
你将有最重要的任务。
you are going to have the most important task.
是哪一个?
Which is?
服务和保护
To serve and protect
邦德伯里最珍贵的宝藏…我的侄女。
Bundbury's most valuable treasure... my niece.
我们要去美国了!
We're going to America!
我们要去美国了!
We're going to America!
我们要去美国了!
We're going to America!
我们要去见韦斯吗?
Are we going to see Wes?
当然可以。
Of course.
首先,我们去洛杉矶见我叔叔,然后我去见韦斯。
First, we'll see my uncle in LA and then I'll see Wes.
芝加哥离洛杉矶有多远?
Well, how far is Chicago from LA?
不确定。
Not sure.
美国确实是一个很大的国家,不是吗?
The United States really is quite a large country, isn't it?
这很好。
That's fine.
韦斯会来找我的。
Wes will come to me.
我知道。
I know it.
你好吗?
How are you?
好谢谢。
Great thanks.
你呢,有什么新鲜事吗?
And you, what's new?
终于发生了。我要来美国了。
It's finally happening. I'm coming to America.
我们两周后到达。
We arrive in two weeks.
那太好了。
Well, that's wonderful.
这是你一直想要的。
This is what you always wanted.
确实如此。
It really is.
我们又有机会在一起了。
And we have a chance to be together again.
前提是你能来洛杉矶。
That is if you can come to Los Angeles.
阿米莉亚,你知道我很想见你
Amelia, you know that I would love to see you
比什么都重要。
more than anything.
它只是…记得上个月我告诉过你
It's just... remember last month when I told you
我马上就要有一个空缺了?
I had an opening coming up soon?
我要做的准备太多了,我…
I just have so much to do to get ready and I...
我不知道现在去旅行对我来说是否现实。
I don't know if it's realistic for me to take a trip right now.
我明白了。
I see.
但如果你来这里呢?
But what if you came here?
你可以陪我去开幕式。
You could be my plus one at the opening.
毕竟,你是我最新作品的灵感来源。
I mean after all, you did inspire my latest piece.
当然,我很乐意参加你的开业典礼。
Well, of course, I'd love to be at your opening.
这将是我的荣幸。
It would be an honor.
也许你可以在芝加哥停一下
Maybe you could stop in Chicago
在你回来之前住几天。
for a few days before you return.
听起来是个绝佳的时机。
Sounds like it would be perfect timing.
我看看我能做些什么。
I'll see what I can do.
你得戴上这个。
You have to wear this.
我画像上的那个。
Ugh, the one from my portrait.
太帝王了。
It's far too regal.
你是帝王。
You are regal.
你将成为女王。把它。
You're going to be queen. Take it.
我从没见你穿过这些。
I never see you wear these.
是的。这是法国大使送的礼物。
Yes. They're a gift from the French Ambassador.
它们很贵。
They're quite expensive.
你应该带些首饰参加正式场合。
Well, you should have some jewelry for formal events.
你太咄咄逼人了。
You're being quite pushy.
我更担心的是我要穿什么
I'm much more worried about what I'm going to wear
韦斯的艺术开幕式
to Wes's art opening.
如果你去。
If you go.
当我走的时候。
When I go.
你打算怎么做呢?
And how do you plan to do that?
每一刻都被安排好了。
Every moment will be scheduled.
有志者事竟成。
Where there is a purpose there is a path.
这一个。
This one.
这很适合做艺术开幕式,你不觉得吗?
It's perfect for an art opening, don't you think?
美国,我们来了。
America, here we come.
哦。
Oh.
哦,我要把你们的护照保管好。
Oh, I'll take your passports for safekeeping.
妈妈,我们都是成年人了。
Mother, we're grown women.
我们不会把它们放错地方。
We're not going to misplace them.
电影精选列表