这个节目被定为G级
This program is rated G
适合普通观众观看。
and is suitable for general audiences.
好吧。
Okay.
请邀请女王加入我们。
Please ask the Queen to join us.
你完成了吗?
Did you finish?
是的。
Yes.
你的眼睛是最难的部分。
Your eyes were the hardest part.
所以如何?
How so?
我不知道。
I don't know.
有一闪住在里面
There's a twinkle living in there
但却笼罩着一丝悲伤。
but surrounded by a hint of sadness.
你是说我的生活缺少了什么吗?
Are you suggesting something in my life is missing?
我只画我所看到的。
I only paint what I see.
今晚八点在东翼接待大厅见。
Meet me in the east wing reception hall tonight at 8:00.
现在瑞弗顿先生。
Mr. Riverton.
下午好。
Good afternoon.
我知道你已经完成了。
I understand you've finished.
殿下。
Your Highness.
我希望你喜欢。
I hope it's to your liking.
哦,很精致。
Oh, it's exquisite.
你干得很出色。
You have done brilliant work.
虽然我,我知道你一定很想回美国。
Although I, I'm sure you must be eager to get back to the States.
你是芝加哥人,对吗?
You're from Chicago, yes?
是的,我是。
I am, yes.
但我承认我会想念邦德伯里。
But I'll admit I will miss Bundbury.
你至少得和我们一起吃顿饭。
You must at least join us for dinner.
殿下,您的晚餐确实很早
Your Highness, you do have an early dinner
与教♥育♥部♥长会面。
with the Minister of Education this evening.
当然可以。我差点忘了。
Of course. I nearly forgot.
我明天的航♥班♥很早,而且我还得收拾行李,
My flight is early tomorrow and I still have to pack anyway,
但这样就好了。
but it would've been nice.
啊,卡米尔。
Ah, Camille.
请确保里弗顿先生得到赔偿。
Please be sure Mr. Riverton receives his compensation.
当然,殿下。
Of course, Your Highness.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我走之前要顺便来跟你道个别。
I'll stop in to say goodbye before I leave.
很荣幸为你作画。
It's been an honor painting you.
我爱每一刻。
I've loved every moment.
你不想看吗?
Do you not want to see?
哦。
Oh.
它是美丽的。
It's beautiful.
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
但我真的长这样吗?
Though is that really how I look?
也许我应该微笑。
Maybe I should've smiled.
你是第一个。
Well, you would be the first.
这份工作不允许有太多的轻浮。
This job doesn't exactly allow for much levity.
我很高兴我们及时捕捉到了这一刻。
I'm so glad we've captured this moment in time.
你在年轻女子和未来女王之间徘徊。
You in between being a young woman and the future queen.
你父亲会为你骄傲的。
Your father would've been so proud.
尤其是如果他知道所有美好的事情
Especially if he knew all the wonderful things
你最近为国家所做的一切。
you've been doing for the country as of late.
说到这个,我两点有空吗?
Speaking of, do I have a 2:00?
啊。是的。
Ah. Yes.
那你最好赶紧开始吧。
Well then, you best get to it.
我们什么时候吃完晚饭?
What time will we be finished having dinner?
别担心,你会在8点前完成的。
Oh, don't worry, you'll be done by 8:00.
好。
Good.
还有,你Instagram上关于早教的新帖子
Also, your new Instagram post on early education
刚刚得到了1万个赞。
just got 10,000 likes.
嗯。
Hm.
你看起来很美,阿米莉亚。
You look beautiful, Amelia.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
所以,这不是我想象出来的,
So, I haven't been imagining this,
过去几周我们之间的事?
this thing between us these last few weeks?
那是什么东西?
What thing would that be?
哦。
Oh.
我很抱歉,我不应该假设…
I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have presumed that...
不。
No.
你不是在想象。
You weren't imagining.
说实话,我从来没有和任何人聊得这么开心过。
To be honest, I've never had such great conversations with anyone.
不像我在这里遇到的男人。
It's not like the men I meet here.
手续。
The formalities.
和你在一起很容易。
With you it's been easy.
真的,让人耳目一新。
Real, it's refreshing.
你不介意我不是皇室成员吧?
You don't mind that I'm not royalty?
不。
No.
我更喜欢它。
I prefer it.
我喜欢你就是因为你,韦斯。
I like you for you, Wes.
我想去所有我们说过的地方。
And I'd love to go to all the places we've talked about.
所以来美国看我吧。
So come visit me in the States.
我很乐意。
I would love to.
我得看看什么时候可以。
I need to see when I'm able.
我母亲明年就要退休了。
My mother is stepping down next year.
我知道你很快就会成为女王。
You'll be queen soon, I understand.
没有压力。
No pressure.
只是公开邀请你来看我
Just an open invite for you to visit me
让我们来探索这是什么。
and for us to explore what this is.
因为我很乐意。
Because I would love to.
一切都还好吗?
Is everything okay?
是的,抱歉。
Yeah, sorry.
哦。我的母亲。
Oh. My mother.
对不起。她总是看着我。
Sorry. She's always watching over.
明天早上见。
I'll see you in the morning.
你有我的手♥机♥,邮箱,所有这些。
You have my cell, email, all that.
陛下。
Your Majesty.
谢谢你所做的一切。
Thank you for everything.
安全的旅行。
Safe travels.
所以…我猜你和韦斯是在他逗留期间认识的。
So... I assume you and Wes became acquainted during his stay.
是的。
Yes.
他是个好人,妈妈。
He's a wonderful man, Mother.
他在艺术上的表现令人着迷。
Fascinating what he does with art.
他的画不仅仅是肖像画。
His paintings are so much more than just portraits.
他对研究对象的心理进行了深入的研究。
He really delves into the psychology of his subjects.
嗯。
Hmm.
我知道肖像远不如以前常见,
I know portraits are far less common than they used to be,
但这是王室的传统
but 'tis a tradition of the Crown.
是的。尽管有那么多痛苦,我还是很享受
Yes. And I thoroughly enjoyed it in spite of all the pain
因为我的脖子四周都不能动了。
from four weeks of not moving my neck.
脖子僵硬是你最不担心的事情
A stiff neck will be the least of your worries
当你成为女王的时候。
when you become queen.
所以…
So...
你们还讨论了什么?
What else did you both discuss?
他去过的所有神奇的地方。
All the amazing places he's been.
你能相信他走遍了50个州吗?
Can you believe he's been to all 50 states?
嗯。
Hmm.
让人印象深刻。
Impressive.
听起来像你父亲。
Sounds like your father.
我们认识之前,他有点流浪。
He was a little bit of a vagabond before we met.
我们还谈到了我的成长经历,
We also talked about my upbringing,
我多年来的训练,学习成为女王。
my training over the years, studying to be queen.
他觉得我不需要结婚很奇怪
He thought it strange I did not need to be married
成为女王。
to become queen.
我告诉他现在不是黑暗时代。
And I told him this isn't the Dark Ages.
希望在我辞职前你能遇到合适的人。
Well, hopefully you will meet someone before I step down.
但是亲爱的,我觉得那个人不是韦斯。
But darling, I don't think that person is Wes.
我明白了。
I see.
他住在地球的另一端。
He lives halfway around the world.
妈妈,这不重要
Mother, it shouldn't matter
你爱上的人是从哪里来的。
where a person you fall in love with comes from.
谁说过爱?
Who said anything about love?
电影精选列表