不是那样的。
It's not that.
你叔叔把它们放在保险箱里。
Your uncle secures them in a safe.
它的协议。
It's protocol.
——哦。-谢谢。
- Oh. - Thank you.
协议。
Protocol.
弟弟,我是多么想念你啊。
Little brother, how I've missed you.
我亲爱的妹妹。
My dear sister.
看看这个年轻的女人。
And look at this young woman.
我听说你做了很多很棒的事情。
I hear you've been doing wonderful things.
谢谢你,叔叔。很高兴见到你。
Thank you, Uncle. So good to see you.
我也很高兴。请进,进,进。
Pleasure's all mine. Please, in, in, in.
卡米尔,你好吗?
Camille, how are you?
可爱。而你,一如既往的潇洒。
Lovely. And you, dashing as ever.
啊,像你一样年轻美丽。
Ah, to be young and beautiful as yourself.
抱歉,洛杉矶自1927年以来就没下过这么大的雨。
Apologies, it hasn't rained like this since 1927 in Los Angeles.
我想向你介绍我的安全主管,格雷迪·贝克。
I'd like to introduce you to my head of security, Grady Beck.
很高兴见到大家。受欢迎的。
Nice to meet you all. Welcome.
阿米莉亚,格雷迪会在你逗留期间照顾你。
Amelia, Grady will tend to you during your stay.
在我逗留期间照顾我吗?
Tend to me during my stay?
作为你的个人安全保障。
As your personal security.
我需要这个吗?
Do I need that?
如果你想去看看好莱坞的标志
If you'd like to go see the Hollywood sign
或者其他景点,你可能会。
or any of the other sights, you might.
我可以把您的行李拿到楼上您的房♥间吗?
May I take your luggage upstairs to your room?
不,谢谢。我能接受。
No, thank you. I can take it.
先说清楚,我不需要保镖。
And just to be clear, I don't need a bodyguard.
阿米莉亚……给格雷迪一个机会。
Amelia... give Grady a chance.
他对这个城镇了如指掌。
He knows the town like the back of his hand.
他会带你去任何你想去的地方。
He'll take you anywhere you want to go.
亲爱的,这里是洛杉矶。
This is Los Angeles, dear.
和其他大城市一样,这里也很危险。
Like any big city it can be dangerous.
绝对的。我们这里有24小时保安,
Absolutely. We have round the clock security here,
甚至在比佛利山庄。
even in Beverly Hills.
我们要好好照顾你。格雷迪是最棒的。
We want you well taken care of. And Grady is the best.
我怀疑这里没人知道我们是谁。
I doubt anyone here even knows who we are.
事实上,我知道你们俩是谁
Actually, I knew who both of you were
你在社交媒体上的表现
from your social media presence
甚至在我开始为大使工作之前。
even before I began working for the ambassador.
卡米尔会处理所有的事。
Well, Camille handles all that.
我并没有太在意。
I don't really pay much attention.
别人做的事情。
Others do.
我保证他们也会认出你的。
And I assure you they'll recognize you as well.
茶吗?
Tea?
让我们把水壶烧开。
Let's get the kettle on.
这种方式。
This way.
所以。
So.
生日有什么大计划?
What are the big birthday plans?
嗯,明天我们要举办一个小派对
Well, tomorrow we're going to host a little party
我来给你介绍一下
on the grounds and I'll introduce you
给我那些疯狂的美国朋友
to my crazy American friends.
啊,卡米尔。
Ah, Camille.
你能给我和阿米莉亚准备一份完整的行程吗
Could you get us a full itinerary for Amelia and myself
包括午餐,慈善拍卖♥♥,
including any lunches, charity auctions,
外交和领事活动,晚宴计划,
diplomatic and consular events, dinner plans,
以及我们安排的与各种
and any one-on-one meetings we have scheduled with the various
安德里亚斯想让我们见的政要?
dignitaries Andreas would like us to meet?
我明天早上9点给您送去。
I'll have those for you at 9:00 AM tomorrow.
可爱。
Lovely.
我猜格雷迪会和阿米莉亚一起去吧?
And I'm assuming that Grady will be accompanying Amelia?
是的,当然。
Yes, absolutely.
就像我说的,我不会做保镖
As I said, won't a bodyguard
跟在我后面会引起更多的注意吗?
following me around stir up more attention?
独自游览这座城市不仅是不负责任
Oh, touring this city alone would not only be irresponsible
但也很鲁莽。
but also reckless.
正确的。我带卡米尔一起去。
Right. I'll take Camille with me.
我看你没什么变化,我亲爱的侄女。
I see not much has changed with you, my dear niece.
你还记得她七岁的时候吗
Do you remember when she was seven years old
有一群美国孩子穿过城♥堡♥
and there was a tour of American children came through the castle
她还想跟他们溜出去?
and she tried to sneak out with them?
我每天在家上学。你想要什么?
I was homeschooled every day. What do you expect?
你不是想偷你妈妈的马吗
And didn't you try to steal your mother's horse
你13岁的时候?
when you were 13?
嗯,她确实说了。
Hmm, she did indeed.
她把它带到海滩去了
She took it down to the beach
然后试图乘小船逃跑。
and tried to escape on a little dinghy.
那年的冬天阴冷而压抑。
It was a bleak and depressing winter that year.
维生素D缺乏症是真的?
Vitamin D deficiency is a real thing okay?
你真的成长为一个了不起的年轻女子,阿米莉亚。
You really blossomed into an incredible young woman, Amelia.
谢谢你,叔叔。
Thank you, Uncle.
希望能多一点文化
Hopefully with a bit more culture
和我自己的世俗经验
and worldly experience of my own before Mother steps down
我就能戴上王冠了。
I will be properly equipped to wear the Crown.
听的,听。
Hear, hear.
你会的。
Indeed you will.
在我睡觉前你需要什么吗?
Do you need anything before I go to bed?
我很好,谢谢。
I'm good thanks.
也许我应该订张机票飞过去
Maybe I should just book a ticket and fly up there
这周末的首映。
this weekend for the opening.
你妈妈还拿着我们的护照
Your mother still has our passports
这些是非常重要的
and those are pretty essential
现在坐上商业航♥班♥。
for getting on a commercial flight these days.
特别是如果你没有任何其他身份证明,因为你是皇室成员。
Especially if you don't have any other ID because you're royalty.
而且,你叔叔是对的。
Also, your uncle was right.
你一个人去不安全。
It's not safe for you to go alone.
好吧。
All right.
你可以跟我来。
You can come with me.
绝对不是。
Absolutely not.
我以前也遇到过这种情况,但我没有处理
I've been there before and I am not dealing with
再次激怒王后
the wrath of the Queen again.
哦,别这样。那是很久以前的事了。
Oh, come on. That was a long time ago.
我还能做噩梦吗?
Can't I still have nightmares?
很好。我会制定我自己的计划。
Fine. I'll make plans of my own.
或者你可以直接告诉韦斯
Or you could just tell Wes
关于你所受到的约束。
about the restraints you're under.
也许如果他明白
Perhaps if he understood
他会更努力地来这里。
he'd make more of an effort to come out here.
不管怎样,我要去睡觉了。
Anyway, I'm going to bed.
晚安,各位。
Good night.
或许我只是需要更有创意地思考
Or maybe I just need to think more creatively
关于如何逃离。
abouout how to escape.
韦斯,嗨。
Wes, hi.
我打电♥话♥只是想让你知道我正在解决这个问题
I'm just calling to let you know that I'm working it out
开车去芝加哥看你
to actually drive up to Chicago to see you
明天早上第一件事。
first thing tomorrow morning.
有空给我回个电♥话♥。
So, um, call me back when you can.
好吧。
Okay.
再见。
Bye.
早....
Morning.
你再一次。
You again.
你刚才在偷听我的电♥话♥吗?
Were you eavesdropping on my phone call just now?
不。
Nope.
只是在清理越野车以防我们决定把它开出去。
Just cleaning up the SUV in case we decide to take it out.
我想可以这样假设
I guess it's safe to assume
那你今晚也跟着我去派对。
you're going to follow me around the party tonight as well then.
不遵循。
Not following.
留意一下。
Keeping an eye out.
好吧。
Okay.
你担心的是我叔叔的一个名媛朋友
You're worried one of my uncle's socialite friends
要绑♥架♥公主索要赎金吗?
is going to kidnap the princess for ransom?
这就是极端了。
Well that is on the end of extreme.
电影精选列表