在邦德伯里没有扔戒指吗?
They don't have a ring toss in Bundbury?
不。这是什么?
No. What's this?
这是庆祝春天的小小尝试。
It's a little attempt to celebrate spring.
抛环,赢得奖品。
Toss the rings and win a prize.
太棒了。
Wonderful.
这里的春天来得太迟了
Well it takes so long for spring to come around here,
所以当它发生时,我们喜欢大做文章。
so we like to make a big deal out of it when it does.
你那里的小吃怎么样?你需要两只手。
What about your snack there? You're going to need both hands.
给我一分钟,我就做完。
Give me a minute, I'll be done.
好吧。
Okay.
令人印象深刻。
Quite impressive.
好吧。好吧。
Okay. Okay.
等等,让我来帮你一下。
Hold on, let me uh, help you out just a touch here.
哦,我们会给它…
Oh, we'll give it...
让我来帮你,就碰一下这里。
Let me help you out, just a touch here.
好吧。我们试一试好吗?
All right. Shall we give it a try?
好吧。我得看看这个。
Okay. I have to see this.
用手腕。我发现这样做效果最好。
Use your wrist. I find that works best.
她是专业的。
She's the pro.
你得听她的。
You've got to listen to her.
好吧。开始吧。
Okay. Here we go.
好吧,你知道了。
All right, you got it.
祝我好运吧。
Wish me luck.
祝你好运。
Good luck.
哇!哦,不,失败的声音。
Woo! Oh no, the sound of failure.
哦,很接近了。你说对了。
Aw, it's close. You've got it.
你得再试一次。
You've got to give it another try.
好吧。
All right.
来吧。的焦点。
Come on. Focus.
我来搞定。
I've got this.
哦!
Oh!
是的,我知道。
Yes, I knew it.
很好。
So good.
给你。祝贺你。
There you are. Congratulations.
这些很漂亮。
These are pretty.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
-谢谢。-谢谢。那很有趣。
- Thank you. - Thank you. That was fun.
再见!
Bye!
-你做到了。-我做到了。
- You did it. - I did it.
-你是冠军!-我是冠军。
- You are the champion! - I am the champion.
感觉如何?
How does it feel?
感觉我一直都在做梦。
Oh, it feels like I've always dreamed.
那太有趣了。
That was so much fun.
我很想去参加舞会。
I sure would love to go to the dance.
如果我们能订到房♥间的话,还是可以的。
Well, we still can if we get rooms for the night.
这是……反正也很晚了,还是算了。
It's... it's pretty late anyway, might as well.
我们经过一家可爱的小旅馆
There was a darling little hotel we passed
早些时候就在拐角处。
around the corner earlier.
我们开始吧。
Let's do it.
你介意帮我们拿一下行李吗
Would you mind grabbing our bags
我们在大厅见吧?
and I'll meet you at the lobby?
你不会丢下我跑掉吧?
You're not going to run off on me are you?
我相信钥匙还在你手里。
I believe you still hold the keys.
啊。好吧。
Ah. Okay.
-嗨。-嗨。
- Hey. - Hi.
你还好吗?你看起来很沮丧。
Are you all right? You seem down.
我是阿米莉亚。
I'm Amelia.
你之前工作的时候我在玩掷硬币。
I played toss while you were working earlier.
我是贝卡,很高兴认识你。
I'm Becca, nice to meet you.
你也一样。
You too.
你介意我吗?
Do you mind if I?
是的。
Yeah.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我记得你。
I remember you.
我喜欢你的衣服。
I like your outfit.
哦,谢谢。
Oh, thank you.
你一个人在这儿吗?
Are you here alone?
我很想下班后去参加舞会,
I really wanted to go to the dance after my shift,
但是我把衣服忘在家里了
but I forgot my dress back at home
我不能打扮成这样去
and I can't go looking like this.
现在是我喜欢的男孩,布莱森
And now the boy I like, Bryson
绝对不会邀请我跳舞的。
definitely isn't going to ask me to dance.
我看不出现在去有什么意义。
I don't even see a point in going now.
听。我相信
Listen. I happen to believe
如果布莱森想邀请你参加舞会
if Bryson wants to ask you to the dance,
他不会在意你穿什么。
he's not going to care what you're wearing.
你认为呢?
You think?
你是哪里人?
Where are you from?
啊,不是这里的人。
Ah, not from here.
不过,我和你一样。
Though, I am just like you.
我只是想让人们看到真实的我。
I just always want people to see who I truly am.
来吧。我想我也许能帮上忙。
Come on. I think I may be able to help.
你去哪儿了?
Where have you been?
我正要来找你。
I was about to come looking for you.
你好。贝卡,这是格雷迪,我的朋友。
Hello. Becca, this is Grady, my friend.
-嗨。-嗨。
- Hi. - Hey.
贝卡只是借了我一点东西。
Becca was just borrowing a little something of mine.
在这里。
Here.
我知道我说了借,但这都是你的。
I know I said borrow, but this is all yours.
请收下吧。
Please, take it.
它太漂亮了。
It's so pretty.
我不可能接受。
I couldn't possibly take it.
你穿上它会更漂亮。
It will look even prettier on you.
如果有什么能赢得布莱森的芳心
And if anything is going to win Bryson over
除了你那颗善良的心,穿上这件衣服的也是你。
besides your wonderful heart, it will be you in this dress.
谢谢你,阿米莉亚,说真的。
Thank you, Amelia, seriously.
哦,没关系。
Oh, it's okay.
-我喜欢。-太好了。
- I love it. - Oh good.
这和我想象的一模一样。
This is exactly as I imagined it would be.
它是完美的。
It's perfect.
是啊,是什么?
Yeah, what is?
小镇在旧谷仓里跳舞。
Small town dance in an old barn.
我从来没有参加过不是在大舞厅举♥行♥的舞会
I've never been to a dance that wasn't in a huge ballroom
有枝形吊灯和手杖
with chandeliers and staff
以及各种外交礼节。
and all sorts of diplomatic protocols.
来吧。和我跳舞吧。
Come on. Dance with me.
我不喜欢跳舞。
I don't like to dance.
你承诺。我想干什么就干什么。
You promised. Whatever I want to do.
那位女士不是皇室成员吗?比如来自欧洲。
Isn't that lady a royal? Like from Europe.
♬请属于我
♪ Please be mine
嗯,好吧。你很擅长这个。
Hmm, okay. You're pretty good at this.
我现在明白了,这说得通。你在学舞蹈什么的。
I get it now, it makes sense. You studying dance and all.
我研究了很多形式。
I studied many forms.
为什么如此热爱舞蹈?这是从哪来的?
Why the passion for dance? Where'd that come from?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我想从小到大跳舞一直是我的逃避。
I guess growing up dance was always my escape.
♬来吧宝贝
♪ Come on baby
♬让我们离开这个小镇
♪ Let's get out of this town
♬我的油箱满了
♪ I got a full tank of gas
♬把顶部卷下来
♪ With the top rolled down
♬我的骨头里有一股寒意
♪ There's a chill in my bones
♬我不想一个人呆着
♪ I don't want to be left alone ♪
所以宝贝你可以在我开车的时候睡觉
♪ So baby you can sleep while I drive ♪
你呢?
And you?
你怎么练得这么好?
How did you get so good?
你不是说你不跳舞吗。
I thought you said you didn't dance.
我说了我不喜欢跳舞。
I said I don't like to dance.
我的前女友艾玛和我,我们上了很多舞蹈课
My ex Emma and I, we took a bunch of dance lessons
就在婚礼前,这样我们就好看了。
right before the wedding so we'd look good.
在她彻底叫停之前。
Before she called it off for good.
电影精选列表