You expect me to believe that's just a conscience?
不会
No.
那就是你
Then you did it.
什么 不不 听着
What, no, look,
我的意思是他们会询问每一个人 巴德
all I'm saying is that they're talking to everyone, Bade.
我提醒过你
I warned you.
提醒过什么?
Warned me about what?
我提醒过你会后悔认识我们
I warned you that you might regret getting to know us.
是时候了
Well, that time has come.
你要干什么?巴德
What are you going to do, Bade?
我会告诉你的上级
I'm, gonna tell your supervisor, that's what.
要让他知道你是怎么对待你的信徒的
Wait till he hears how you've been treating your flock!
你完全有权利这么做 巴德
Well, you have every right to do that, Bade.
但是你要明白
But know this--
但是什么?
But what?
我会继续为你和你的家人祷告
I'm going to keep praying for you, and your family.
弗朗辛·瑞斯不是那种会拒绝
Francine Reese was not the kind of woman
带着孩子的母亲的人
to turn away a woman with a baby.
我猜测那个奇怪的女性离开之后
I'm thinking this deranged woman got up,
去了瑞斯家要点吃的或者请求帮助
went to the Reese house for some food or a hand-out.
如果她有枪她就能让弗朗辛
And if she had a gun she could have ordered Francine
屈服然后绑住她
into submission and bound her.
如果大家认真想想
And if you really think about it,
这种尺寸的手♥枪♥
this is just the size of pistol
是女性会携带的
a woman would carry.
那瑞斯先生呢?
What about Mr. Reese?
在这种情况里他是怎么回事呢?
How would he fit into this scenario?
他儿子说卢克经常早上
His son told me that Luke liked to go out
去家里的庄园
on the family properties in the morning
一干就是一整天
to work all day long.
中午会去吃午餐
He'd come back midday for lunch.
所以当他到门口换衣服的时候
So, maybe she surprised him when he came to the door
被她吓一跳
to change his clothes.
仔细想想
And if you really think about it,
一个精神不正常的女性更有可能
a psychotic woman might be more likely
在枪杀瑞斯夫人之后再松开她的束缚
to untie the bonds after shooting Mrs. Reese
而且更有可能会清理血迹
and might be more likely to clean up the blood.
发个我们掌握的资料嫌疑人的全面警戒通告
Put out an APB on every detail we have.
或许就会有人想起来这个带着孩子搭车的女性了
Maybe someone will remember this hitch-hiking baby woman.
交给我们
You got it.
好的 明白了
All right, I understand,
一旦你搞清楚了请尽快联♥系♥我 谢谢
but as soon as you find out about that call me back, thanks.
不是她干的
She's clean.
什么?
What?
她承认去过那边
She admits to being in the area
在桥下睡过
and even sleeping under the bridge,
但是没有谋杀任何人
but she didn't murder anybody.
天亮的时候离开的 之后在100多里远的地方
She was up at dawn, on the road and seen
被人看到过
a hundred miles away from there.
她可能是精神有问题
She might be mentally challenged
但是没有任何攻击性
but completely harmless.
我们又回到起点了
We're back to square one!
简森副警长?
Undersheriff Jannsen?
等一下
Now is not a good time.
呃 我觉得我应该告诉你我爸的357直径的枪不见了
Well, I thought you should know my dad's .357 is missing.
弗林特
Flint!
不好意思 你刚刚说什么?
I'm sorry, what did you say?
我姐姐在清点我父母的遗产
Well, my sister was doing inventory up at my parents place
发现我爸的357直径的枪不见了
and my dad's .357 is missing.
他总是放在衣柜的架子上
He always kept it in a shelf in the closet.
给你
Here.
这是生产序列号♥
Here's the make and serial number.
你的父母是被一把22毫米口径的枪射击的
Your parents were killed with a .22 though.
是的 我知道 是没有任何道理
Yeah, I know, it doesn't make any sense,
不过我觉得应该告诉你们
but still, I thought you should know.
谢谢你 弗林特
Thanks, Flint.
我们接下来会这样
Here's what we're going to do.
我们会登记枪♥支♥丢失
We're going to run the gun as stolen
你觉得可以吗?
if you're okay with that.
当然
Yeah.
失窃表签好字交给我
Get me a signed stolen report for that.
然后打电♥话♥给FBI
And call the FBI.
我要知道是谁用了那把枪
I want to know if anyone has ran that gun.
对了
Oh,
联♥系♥火器管理局让他们查那把枪
and get ahold of the ATF and have them run the gun
用电子跟踪
through E-Trace.
或许有人拿去当了或者卖♥♥掉换钱了
Maybe someone pawned or sold the gun for some extra cash.
好了 我们继续调查这个案件
Okay, let's get this case moving again!
填一下这个
Fill this out here.
呃 我猜现在不单单是一个社会探访
Well, I'm assuming this isn't a social visit.
你还有什么问题吗?
Do you have more questions for us?
你认识巴德·布雷克吗?
How well do you know Bade Blake?
呃 他是 是教会的成员
Well, he's a, he's a member of the congregation.
你可能觉得很搞笑
You might think this is ridiculous, but I,
我让他和他的孙子当了我们几个晚上的护卫
I let him and his grandson stand guard a few nights back.
是吗?
You did?
用什么方式?
How?
拿着他们的枪
With their shotguns.
事实上就在这里
Right here, in fact.
为什么?
Why?
其实吧
Well, to be honest
我感觉比起坚持让他们走
I felt that it was safer to let them stay
让他们留下来更有安全感
than insist that they leave.
巴德是嫌疑犯吗?警官
Bade isn't a suspect is he, Sheriff?
不是
No.
他不是
He's not.
不过我建议你们不要
But I wouldn't recommend him
让他继续当你们的保镖了
guarding your home anymore though.
为什么?
Why?
根据记录 他被诊断为精神分♥裂♥症
He's a diagnosed schizophrenic with a record.
真的吗?
Really?
呃 我们之后发生过争端
Well, we've had a falling out since, so.
他骚扰你了?
Is he harassing you?
没有
No.
不是那样的 警官
No, no, nothing like that, Sheriff.
他是有点夸张
He's all bark.
不过心是好的
He's got a good heart.
我会在你们附近安排巡逻队
I'll keep an extra patrol in your neighborhood
以防万一
just in case though.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯 非常感谢
Mm-hmm, yeah, we appreciate that.
你们也知道 我们还在不断地盘问大家
You know, we're still questioning a lot of people.
瑞斯家庭的朋友们
Friends of the Reese's.
我们了解到瑞斯夫人
We know that Mrs. Reese
在教会帮过很多人 所以……
counseled a lot of people within the church, so we--
人人都有嫌疑
Everyone is still a suspect.
不论凶手是谁
Whoever it was,
这都不是起简单的凶杀案
it wasn't just a double murder.
这是起残酷的命案
It was a double execution.
是某个丧心病狂的人干的
Someone with a seared conscience.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我不想让你不舒服的
I didn't mean to upset you.
谢谢你的咖啡 女士
Thank you for the coffee, ma'am.
谢谢你能来 警官
Thank you for coming by, Sheriff.
应该的
Absolutely.
警官?
Sheriff?
安德森夫人?
Yes, Mrs. Anderson?
没事 可能不值一提
Never mind, it's probably nothing.
不 等一下
Well, hold on a second.
对于这样的案子 没有小事
In a case like this, nothing could be something.
你想说什么?
电影精选列表