主 我们需要你
Lord, we need you.
我们祈求 主啊 现在所发生的情况
We say, Lord, to this entire situation,
我们祈求平安
we say peace be still.
让我们安心 主 请保佑我们平安
That you still our hearts, Lord, that you bring peace to us.
感谢主保佑我们
We thank you Lord for these things.
我们为此祈祷
We pray for it, Lord, in your mighty
以你的圣名
and powerful name.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
谢谢你
Thank you.
牧师 每个人都很害怕
Pastor, everyone's afraid.
到现在都还没抓到凶手
They haven't caught the killer yet.
凶手可能是我们任何一个人
It could be someone in this room.
这件事情真的对我们影响很大
Yeah, Pastor, it's really changed the whole town.
平时大家都很轻松自在的
I mean, normally everyone's pretty easy going and laid back.
晚上大家都不锁门
We don't even lock our doors or windows at night.
是的
Yeah, I know.
昨天晚上罗莉让我把枪放在床边睡觉
Lori has me keeping my shotgun next to the bed now,
其实她讨厌枪
and she hates guns.
嗯
Yeah.
好吧 先生们
Well, gentlemen,
我能说的是 现在情况
now I can tell you firsthand that things are,
情况确实很艰难
that things are challenging right now.
对每个人都是
For all of us.
但是我们不能忘记上帝依然是主宰
But we can't forget that God is still in control.
牧师 但是为什么上帝会让瑞斯家的人
Yeah, but Pastor, how can God let the Reese's
遭遇那样的不幸呢?
be cut down in cold blood?
麦克 我也并不能够完全理解这件事情
I'm not saying I understand it, Mike.
但事实上我们就是生活在一个充满罪的世界里
The reality is that we live in a sin drenched world.
确实有这样一种恶在外
There really is an enemy out there that seeks
尝试用各种方式偷窃 杀戮 摧毁我们
to steal, kill, and destroy us.
但是我唯一能确信的是
But if there's one thing I know
即使是这样的事情
is that God can take a situation even like this one
主也为我们准备了福祉
and make good from it.
我?
Me?
我选择相信
I choose to trust.
我希望大家也一样
I hope you gentlemen will do the same.
亲爱的 准备走了吗?
You ready to go, sweetheart?
祝福大家有个美好的午后
Have a blessed afternoon, gentlemen.
相信你 牧师
Thank you, Pastor.
真是个信仰坚定的人
That is a man of faith right there.
冲啊 转 转 转
Go, ahead, roll, roll, roll.
玛丽 谢谢你做的曲奇
Thank you for making cookies, Mary.
我们想为大家做的
We thought that it would be nice.
闻起来很香
Smells great over there, ladies.
我去开门
I'll get it.
来 拿着 我马上回来
Here, hold on buddy, I'll be right back.
我没回来不许转哦
Nobody is going to roll until I get back.
我们马上回来
We'll be right back.
好的
Okay.
神父
Pastor.
弗林特
Flint,
请进
come in.
格蕾丝
Grace.
要来点咖啡或者茶吗?
Can I get you some coffee or tea?
小孩们刚刚做了些曲奇
The girls just made fresh cookies.
谢谢 不用了
No thank you.
不用
No.
好吧
Okay.
你们二位感觉如何?
So, how are you two holding up?
你们为什么那么快就从葬礼走了?
Why did you two leave the funeral so quickly?
呃 我们也很难过 你知道的
Well, it was very hard on us, as you can imagine.
你的父母和我们关系非常好
Your parents were becoming very close friends of ours.
他们给过你们钱吗?
Did you receive any money from them?
钱?
Money?
当然没有
No, of course not.
他们给了你们多少牛肉?
How much beef did they give you?
什么?
I'm sorry?
我爸说过给了你们
Dad told they gave you some.
-呃 -大概半头
- Well-- - About half.
半头?
Half a beef?
我不太懂
I don't understand.
你们知道我父母给了克雷恩家多少钱吗?
You know how much money the Crane's got from our parents?
不 我是说
No, I mean,
我们知道他们借给他们一些钱应急
we know they loaned them some to help out,
但是我们并不知道……
but we don't know how--
那就对了
Exactly.
大家都在占他们便宜
Everybody was taking advantage of them,
因为他们善良 他们大方
of their goodness, and their generosity.
他们死也是因为这个
And because of that they're dead.
什么?
Excuse me?
我在说
What I'm saying
害死我父母的就是因为他们太大方了
is because of my parents generous spirit, they're dead!
有人觉得不满足
Somebody in this town didn't get what they wanted
所以就杀了他们
and they got mad so they killed them.
等等 弗林特
Now hold on, Flint.
你不能这样四处诬陷别人
You can't go around making accusations like that.
我还不知道到底是谁干的
I don't know who did it yet
但是一旦我发现了
but when I find out--
弗林特
Flint!
就这样吧
I think we're done here.
走吧
Let's go.
哦对
Oh,
那些借了我父母东西的人
and if somebody borrowed somethin' from our parents,
要还回来
we want it back.
告诉他们
Tell them that.
在你布道的时候提一提
Put that in one of your sermons!
走啦 弗林特
Come on, Flint.
我说真的
I mean it!
我是唐姆林警官
Sheriff Tomlin.
警官 我是威娄路这边的琼·克劳森
Sheriff, this is Jon Klaussen over on Willow Drive.
我一直在想关于瑞斯家的事情
I got to thinking about this deal with the Reese's.
嗯?
Yeah?
一直在想这事儿
I couldn't get it out of my mind.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
当时我在101路上开车去天使港
I was driving to Port Angeles on 101.
大概是9月2号♥吧
I think it was September 2nd or so.
当时经过一段上坡
As I came across a rise in the road,
就在刚过史蒂芬森家的郁金香农场那边
just past Stevenson's tulip farm,
我看到一个女性在搭车
I saw this woman hitch-hiking.
最开始我没打算停
At first, I wasn't gonna stop,
不过我看到她带着孩子
but then I saw she had a baby.
觉得很可怜 所以带了她一段
I felt sorry for her, so I gave her a ride.
需要搭个便车吗?
You need a ride somewhere?
我不认为一个女性
I don't really think a woman
可以做到大家口中
could pull off a murder like everyone's saying
瑞斯家发生的那种事情 但是那个女性话不多
happened to the Reese's, but this gal didn't say much
她也好像不知道她到底要去哪里
and she didn't seem to know where she was going.
我一直想搞清楚具体♥位♥置
I kept trying to find out where,
又让她变得更加紧张
but it just made her more and more nervous.
我们经过了瑟奎市 一直到天使港
We drove through Sequim and headed toward Port Angeles.
突然她让我停车要下去
Suddenly she asked me to stop and let her out.
就在邓内斯河桥旁边
It was right near the Dungeness River Bridge.
我问她"为什么在这儿下?"
I said to her, "Why let you off here?"
她说"我今天晚上打算睡在桥下 "
And she says, "I'm going to sleep under the bridge tonight."
我说"那里可不适合孩子"
I told her, "This was no place for a baby."
她看起来认真考虑了一下
She looked like she was giving it some thought,
不过之后还是下车走了
but then she got out and walked away.
我也不知道该怎么劝她 所以就开走了
I didn't know how to convince her otherwise so I drove off.
那里距离瑞斯家就几百码
That's just a few hundred yards from the Reese's place.
电影精选列表