我知道
Yeah, I know.
还有什么其他的吗?
Anything else you can tell me about the incident?
大概就这些了 警官
I'm afraid that's it, Sheriff.
好的 约翰 非常感谢
All right, John, I appreciate it.
感谢你的来电
Appreciate the call.
如果又想起了什么的话
If there's anything else you can recall about it,
记得联♥系♥我
don't hesitate to get ahold of me.
好的
Yeah.
必须的
Of course.
谢谢
Thanks.
你在等人吗?
Are you expecting someone?
没有
No.
巴德
Bade!
你不能就这么进来
You can't just come in here!
我们是来保护你的
Hey, we're here to protect you.
保护我们什么?
Protect us from what?
当然是防止凶手过来
From the murderer, of course!
我不明白
I don't understand.
牧师 报纸说的可能是对的
It's like the newspaper said, Preacher,
镇里的任何一个人都有嫌疑
it could have been anyone in town.
你是一个重要人物
You're an important man.
需要得到保护
Important enough to protect.
你……
Are you...
你真的确定吗 巴德?
Are you sure about this, Bade?
这就说到点上了 从来没有百分之百的事情
Well, that's just it, you never can never really be sure.
你有金属探测器吗?
Do you have a metal detector?
没有
No, we don't.
你想过凶器可能
Did you ever consider that the murder weapon
就埋在你的院子里吗?
could buried right out there in your yard?
这个 我……
Well I...
你是镇上唯一一个体面的人了
You're the only decent man left in this town.
他们已经杀了卢克·里斯
They already killed Luke Reese.
巴德 我……
Bade, I'm...
我有点担心
I'm concerned.
你当然应该担心
Well, you should be concerned.
我们今天晚上就待在这里
We're gonna stay the night.
或许我们会待几个晚上
Maybe a couple nights if we need to.
巴德 我不觉得……
Bade, I don't think that's--
太好了 巴德
That's great, Bade.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯 我们希望保证你们的安全
Yeah, we want to make sure you're safe.
非常感谢
Well, we appreciate that.
我们现在去睡了
We're gonna head up to bed now.
晚安
Have a good night.
我们准备吧
Let's settle in.
黛比
Debbie.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
以后我们就要一直这样了吗?
Is this what it's gonna be like from now on?
你说什么?
What do you mean?
妈妈 我害怕
I'm scared, Mom.
有时候我一整晚都在
Sometimes I'll stay up at night wondering
担心你和爸爸能不能回来
if you and Dad are gonna make it home.
担心我也会遭遇那样的事情
Wondering if I'm going to have to become the parent.
你为什么会这么想呢?
What would make you think such a thing?
不知道
I don't know.
放心吧 没事的
It's going to be okay, I promise.
上面没事 安德森夫人?
Is everything okay up there, Mrs. Anderson?
我们没事 巴德
We're fine up here, Bade.
就问一下
Just checking.
没事的
It's going to be all right, okay?
来
Come here.
晚安
Good night.
我告诉你 我不能接受这样
Just so you know, I'm not okay with this.
我也不能接受
Well, I'm not okay with it either.
那你为什么让他们留下来?
Then why did you let them stay?
呃
Well,
我感觉如果让他们走更不合适
I thought it would be worse if I asked them to leave.
就像跟他们说我不相信他们一样
Like telling them that I didn't trust them.
你的意思是你相信那两个双手持枪
Are you telling me you trust two men with loaded guns
满脑阴谋论的潜伏在我们起居室的人吗?
and conspiracy theories to camp out in our living room?
不是的
No, sweetheart.
我是说如果我让他们走
What I'm saying is that if I asked them to leave
他们可能会产生误解
they may have taken it the wrong way.
那我们怎么办?
What are we going to do?
巴德吗?
About Bade?
这一切
About everything.
一丁点声音都让我害怕
I jump at every sound I hear.
让你不停去查看
And I have you chasing every little noise
整个晚上都是这样
throughout the night.
镇上都吓坏了
The whole town is terrified.
可怜的黛比以为我们会是下一个
Poor Debbie thinks we could be killed next.
显然巴德也是这么想
And so does Bade, apparently.
你还笑得出来?
How can you make jokes right now?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 不过你说得对
But I'm, I'm sorry, you're right.
怎么了?
What?
你不觉得巴德和这件事有关系吗?
You don't think Bade has something to do with this do you?
我不否认我怀疑过
I can't say that I haven't wondered
那么几个人 不过……
about a few people but--
不过什么?
But what?
不过我们不能在恐惧状态下作出结论
But we can't go jumping to conclusions out of fear.
而且不止是你和孩子们
And I'm not just talking about you and the kids.
你也知道 整个镇上都很恐慌
You know, it's like you said, this whole town is paralyzed.
是的
You're right.
我觉得我应该更有信心才对
I feel like I should have so much more faith than this.
不不
Oh, no, no.
不要那么强迫自己好吗?
Don't go doing that to yourself, okay?
多希望这些都不是真的
I wish this never happened.
我知道
I know.
告诉你吧
I'll tell you what,
我会一早请他们回去
I'll ask them to leave at first-light
告诉他们我们非常感激他们
and let them know that we appreciate it,
但是我们自己足够应付了
but that we've got it covered from here on out.
嗯?
Hmmm?
我会再装上几把锁以防万一
I'll even put in a few extra locks for good measure.
好吗?
Okay?
好的
Okay.
希望他们现在就走
I just wish they would leave now.
嗯嗯
I know.
他们很快就走了
They'll be gone soon enough.
来吧 睡觉吧
Come on, let's try and get some sleep.
好
Okay.
爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我在这
I'm right here.
主就在我的身旁 我不必惧怕 人能把我怎么样呢?
巴德?
Bade?
你为什么这样做?
Why'd you do it?
做什么?
Do what?
打电♥话♥给警♥察♥
Call the Sheriff!
我们只是希望帮助你们
All we were doing is trying to help ya',
保护你们
trying to protect ya'.
我们没打电♥话♥ 巴德
We did no such thing, Bade.
那警♥察♥为什么过来
Well why'd the Sheriff come around then
问了关于瑞斯家的各种问题?
asking all kinds of questions about the Reese's?
呃 不清楚
Well, I don't know.
他们应该会问每个人
I mean they're talking to everyone.
好像就是自从
But it seemed to happen
我们来到你家的那天晚上之后开始的
just after we come over to protect you that night.
你觉得我会相信那是巧合吗?
电影精选列表