黛比 我们走了
Debbie, we're going.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
等等
Wait here.
好
Okay.
我敲了门
Knocked on the door.
按了门铃
Rang the bell.
没人
No answer.
希望他们没事
I hope they're all right.
当然没事
I'm sure they're fine.
早上再给她打个电♥话♥吧
Just give her a call in the morning
如果还是联♥系♥不上的话
and if you aren't able to reach her,
我们明天晚上再过来好吗?
we'll come back tomorrow evening, okay?
-好 -嗯
- Okay. - All right.
嗨 苏珊
Oh, hi, Susan.
嗨
Hi.
这周弗朗辛去过你那边吗?
Has Francine been to your place this week?
嗨 菲 你怎么样?
Oh, hi, Fay, how are you?
太好了 我是艾米
Great, it's Aimee.
我想知道你今天见过弗朗辛吗?
I was wondering if you've heard from Francine today.
你也没有?
You haven't either, huh?
嗨 乔治 我在想
Oh, hi, George, I was just wondering
他们的船是不是还是停着的
if their boat was still docked.
听起来可能有点怪
This might be a bit odd but
我想知道瑞斯家的人
I was wondering if the Reese's
有去取他们的快递吗?
have come in to pick up their shipment this week?
韦罗妮卡
Veronica!
嗨
Hi.
我打电♥话♥是想
You know, I was just calling
问问你有没有见过弗朗辛
to see if you've heard from Francine.
你没有
You haven't.
是的 我已经一段时间没见过她了
Yeah, you know I haven't heard from her for a while
我开始有一点担心了
and I was starting to get a bit concerned.
是的 我们……
You're right, we'll just...
嗯嗯 保重 上帝保佑你
Well you take care and God bless you,
周日见
and we'll see you on Sunday.
太好了
Great.
祝你今天过得开心
Have a good day.
拜拜
Bye, bye.
谢谢你又陪我来
Thanks for doing this with me again.
我觉得我一个人不行
I don't think I could do it alone.
我也不想你一个人来
Oh, I wouldn't want you to.
老实说
In all honesty,
我也有点开始担心了
I'm starting to get a little concerned myself.
所以我安排了一场就在附近的布道会
So I scheduled a pastoral meeting in the same area tonight.
在雷顿那边?
At the Renton's?
谢谢
Thank you.
没事的
Of course, sweetheart.
我希望能见到他们在院子里面忙活
I was hoping we'd find them working in the yard.
我去看看
I'll go check.
等等
Wait.
有点不对劲
Something doesn't feel right.
我们祈祷吧
Can we pray?
好的
Of course.
天上的父啊 你是我们的守护者
Heavenly Father, you are our protector,
你是我坚强的后盾 是我们心灵的慰藉
you are our rock, our comforter.
我们希望把卢克和弗朗辛
We'd like to lift Luke and Francine
交由你的手中
up to you right now, Lord,
不论他们在哪里 家里或者
that wherever they are, whether they're at home
其他的地方 他们都在你的手中
or elsewhere that they are in the palm of your hand Lord,
请保佑他们的安全
and that you are keeping them safe and protected.
感谢主
Thank you, Lord.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
有人在吗?
Hello?
卢克?
Luke?
弗朗辛?
Francine?
我是艾尔伯特
It's Albert.
怎么样?
Well?
没有发现
Nothing.
什么都没有?
Nothing?
门是敞开的 不过……
The door was open a crack, but still...
昨天晚上我敲门的时候门是关着的
When I knocked on the door last night it was shut.
确定吗?
Are you sure?
是的
Positive.
我们应该报♥警♥
I think we should call the police.
等一下
No, hold on.
我们先联♥系♥弗林特
Let's try Flint first,
看看他知不知道情况
see if he knows what's going on.
好吧 我们先去雷顿家
All right, let's get to the Renton's
去了那边再给他打电♥话♥
and we'll call him from there.
安德森神父
Pastor Anderson.
欢迎
Welcome.
谢谢你 雷顿
Thank you, Mrs. Renton.
我们可以用一下电♥话♥吗?
Can we use your phone?
当然可以
Of course.
在厨房♥
It's in the kitchen.
非常感谢
Thank you.
我还以为你们是为了布道会过来的
But I thought you were here for the meeting.
你好?
Hello?
弗林特
Flint.
我是艾米·安德森
This is Aimee Anderson calling.
我想问问你找到你的父母没
I was wondering if you found out where your parents are.
没有 我也找过 不过……
No, I've been checking around, but--
你是去家里还是打电♥话♥找的?
Well, have you been to their place or just phoned them?
打电♥话♥
Yeah, just phoned.
我觉得没有必要过去
I really didn't think I needed to go out there.
弗林特
Flint,
我老公和我早些时候去过他们家
my husband and I went to their home earlier this evening.
艾尔伯特发现门是敞开的
Albert found the door open a crack
然后他朝家里喊 没有人
and he called inside, but there was no answer.
这就有点奇怪了
No, that's not like them.
我马上过去看看
I'll head up there now.
好的 我们去那边碰面
Okay, we'll meet you there.
没事吧?
Is everything okay?
不太确定
We're not sure.
抱歉 我们可以改个时间布道吗?
I'm sorry, do you mind if we reschedule?
当然可以
Certainly.
希望没什么事
I hope it's nothing serious.
我们也是
Yeah, so do we.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们都在家
They're both here...
但是已经去世了
but they're gone.
拿着 亲爱的
Here Sweetheart.
在卧室里
In the bedroom.
警♥察♥在路上了?
The police are on their way?
警♥察♥?
Police?
你没报♥警♥吗?
You didn't call them?
不 我……
No, I...
我们得马上报♥警♥
We need to call the Sheriff right away.
电♥话♥呢?
Where's the phone?
这边
It's right here.
好像没信♥号♥♥
I can't get a dial tone.
多按几下再试试
Tap it a few times.
怎么样?
Anything?
可以了
Yeah.
警♥察♥热♥线♥
9-1-1.
你好?
Hello?
有什么紧急情况吗?
Do you have an emergency?
你好 呃 是的
Hello, yeah, could you please
电影精选列表