were planning on moving out here once he got out.
他说我出去之后也应该过来
He told me I should hit him up when I got out.
所以我来了
So that's what I did.
9月初我们休息了几天
We had a couple of days off in early September
之后我们计划出去玩
and we decided we'd just go have some fun.
我们打算抢劫露营者
We were going to rob campers.
就是那些能花钱
You know, people who could actually afford
出去度假的人
to be on vacation, but we just,
但是我们运气不好
we had no luck.
显然你们这边的人
Apparently, you guys camp different out here
跟我们东边的人露营方式不同
than we do back east.
所以之后那天我们就去了天使港
So, the next day, we were in Port Angeles area
开始找房♥子
and we just started looking for houses.
我们估计大部分人都会在
We figured most people were gonna be gone
劳动节那天出门
for Labor Day weekend.
后来我们在那条路的终点
So, we find these houses at the back end
找到了一些房♥子
of this dead-end road pretty far out.
看起来附近好像没人
It didn't look like anyone else was around.
布莱恩叫我待在车里
Brian tells me, stay in the car.
他拿着枪去房♥子那边
He grabs his .22, gets out, and goes up to this house
进行检查
to check it out.
他敲门
So, he knocks on the door
那个老太太一出来就被他
and this old lady comes out and he just shoves her
一把推进去
right through the doorway.
我也不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
突然我听到了枪声
Suddenly, I hear a couple of shots go off
然后我就下车进了房♥子
so I got out of the car and I ran into the house.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?!?
别说这个
I don't want to hear it!
说什么?
Wanna here what?!
怎么回事?
What is going on?!
兄弟 我本来在绑她 给她封口
Dude, I was tying her up, I was gagging her.
那边的那个家伙就走过来了
This guy, right here, walks up--
然后你开枪了?
And you shot someone?!
我必须开枪
I had to shoot him!
什么?
What?!
为什么你必须开枪?
Why did you have to shoot him?!
我们得走了
We need to go!
快 走吧
Come on, let's go!
不不不
No! No! No!
我们得把她弄进房♥间
We need to get her in the room, now.
为什么?
Why do we need to?
就是得弄进去 快 起来
We need to, let's go, get up!
这不好吧?
You know this is a horrible idea, right?
不 别别别
No, don't, don't, don't!
对了
Yes!
给你 兄弟
There you go buddy.
现在你也有一把了
Now you have one.
走吧
Let's go.
之后我们就离开了
And we take off.
穿过海峡回家了
Head back across the sound and home,
当作什么都没发生过
like nothing had ever happened.
就这些了吗?
So, is that it?
足够进行审判了
Enough to go to trial.
我们会看看他说的是不是都是真的
We'll see if his story holds up.
还有很多疑点需要解开
And there's still so many unanswered questions.
这就是我每天面对的
Welcome to my world.
谢谢你 唐姆林警官
Thank you, Sheriff Tomlin.
8个月后布莱恩·桑德斯因谋杀瑞斯夫妇被法官判处无期徒刑
桑德斯坚称无罪 宣称是查理借了车犯罪之后诬陷给他以逃脱指控
爱德华·查理被送回纽约 因违反假释条例被判追加刑期
艾尔伯特和艾米继续在教会侍奉上帝 家庭幸福 再无须恐惧
电影精选列表