What is it?
呃……
Well...
你去过克雷恩家吗?
Have you been by the Crane residence yet?
没有
No, I haven't.
怎么了?
Why?
就在凶案期间
Well, right around the time of the murders,
菲打过电♥话♥给弗朗辛
Faye called Francine.
弗朗辛只是说"我现在不能聊天
All Francine said was, "I can't talk right now.
我得去侍奉上帝"
"I've got to go and be with my Lord."
菲·克雷恩
Faye Crane.
还有吗?
What else?
你觉得这跟案件没关系吧?
You don't think that has anything to do with it do you?
有可能
It might.
然后呢?
Anything else?
在菲的朋友卡罗琳去世之后
After Faye's friend Caroline passed away,
菲预料说有两个人会去世
Faye had a vision that two more people would die.
她非常伤感甚至连葬礼都没去
She was so upset she didn't even go to the funeral.
记得吗?
Remember?
是的
I do, Sweetheart.
好吧
Okay.
还有吗?
Is that it?
现在我就记得这么多
That's all I can think of for now,
但是如果想起什么别的的话会给你打电♥话♥的
but we'll call you if there's anything else.
很好
Very good.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们送你出去
We'll see you out.
好的
Okay.
听着 我的一个朋友去你的教堂
Listen, a friend of mine goes to your church.
我可以问问他能不能借你一两把枪
I can see if he can't loan you a gun or two.
小心驶得万年船
You can never be too careful.
嗯 我也不知道有没有必要
Well, I don't know how comfortable I feel about that,
但是根据当下的情况 还是谢谢你
but given the circumstances, thank you.
别客气
You're welcome.
祝你一切顺利
Have a good day.
要不我们带上孩子们
What do you say we grab the kids,
开上车
pile them into the van,
出去兜兜风怎么样?
go for a drive and get some fresh air?
好的
Okay.
别跑远了
Not too far now.
真喜欢这个地方
I love this place.
我还是不敢相信已经过去2周了
I still can't believe the Sheriff
警♥察♥们在这个案件上毫无进展
isn't any closer to solving this than he was two weeks ago.
亲爱的 这肯定需要些时间的
Well, these things take time, sweetheart.
我只是觉得他们抓到凶手了之后
I just feel like if they could find out who did this
我也就能恢复正常了
I could be myself again.
不用再这么提心吊胆了
I wouldn't have to be afraid any more.
但是上帝并不是这样的
But that's not how God works.
信仰并不是这样的
That wouldn't be faith at all.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我们恐惧那些未知的东西
Well, we live in fear because of the unknown.
我们不断成长不断恐惧
So we fill in the blanks and we "fear" the worst.
我们的朋友被害了
Our friends are murdered.
我们怎能不害怕
How can we not be afraid?
警长也说了 完全是场残酷的命案
You heard the sheriff, these were executions.
凶手下手了一次还能做下一次
Whoever did this can do this again.
我明白
I know.
亲爱的我懂
I know, sweetheart,
上帝需要我们相信他
but God asks us to trust him,
他让我们处于恐惧之中
to deliver us in the middle of the fear,
处于未知之中
in the middle of the unknown.
想想丹尼尔在狮子窝的时候
Think about Daniel when he was in the lion's den.
他面临着非常可怕的狮子们
He faced some very real furry and sharp fanged fears.
但是他祈祷 他相信
But he prayed and he trusted
当他被恐惧包围的时候
while he was surrounded by his fear.
他很好地战胜了恐惧
And he came out all the better for it.
看 我们找到了毛毛虫
Look, we found a fuzzy caterpillar.
毛毛虫?
A caterpillar?
我去看看
Well, I want to see that.
警官你来这里干什么?
What are you doing here, Sheriff?
你又来骚扰我了?
Did you come to harass me again?
巴德 我们得谈谈
Bade, we need to talk.
谈吧
So talk.
你别再靠近安德森家了
I need you to leave the Andersons alone.
别去他们家附近
Don't go near their home.
别给他们打电♥话♥
Don't call 'em.
保持距离 明白吗?
Just stay away, got it?
明白
Yeah, I got it.
非常明白
Oh, I understand perfectly.
对不起警官
I'm sorry, Sheriff.
我也不知道为什么我要那么做 对不起
I don't know why I did that, Sheriff, I'm sorry.
真的 很抱歉
Really, Sheriff, I'm sorry.
我认错 请原谅我
I apologize, forgive me.
转过去
Turn around.
没事的
It's okay, man.
我们得帮帮你
We're gonna get you some help, buddy.
好吗?
Okay?
对不起
I'm sorry, Sheriff.
没事 走吧
It's all right, let's go.
艾尔伯特 我们一致认为
Albert, we're all in agreement.
你还要再加把劲
You need to do more.
那么 大家认为我该做什么呢?
Well, what do you propose I do, gentlemen?
我布道了
I've given sermons.
组织了祷告会
We've had prayer meetings.
我们谴责了敌人
We've denounced the enemy.
当我们真正面对恐惧的时候
When it comes right down to it,
还是得由人们自己去抉择
it's about people and their choices.
我可以带着他们找到水源
Now I can lead them to the water,
但是他们得自己喝才行
but it's up to them to drink it.
呃……
Well--
警官们也在全力以赴
And the Sheriff is doing everything
去抓犯人
that he can to solve this.
我也很抱歉 我真的不知道还能做什么了
Now, I'm sorry but I really don't know what more I can do.
不好意思打断一下
I'm so sorry to interrupt, gentlemen.
唐姆林警官打电♥话♥来找牧师
I have Sheriff Tomlin on the line asking for you, Pastor.
你能帮我留个言吗?
You mind taking a message?
我说了 不过他说很紧急
I tried, but he says it's urgent.
好的 那我接一下
Okay, I'll take it.
谢谢 他在2号♥线
Thank you, he's on line two.
不好意思
Excuse me, gentlemen.
警官 有何贵干?
Sheriff, how can I help you?
我在克雷恩家这边
I'm at the Crane residence.
你和你的老婆能来一趟
Can you and your wife come and drive Faye Crane
带菲·克雷恩去精神病医院吗?
to the psychiatric hospital?
她精神有点崩溃
She's having a breakdown
说要你老婆来她才会走
and says she won't go without your wife.
知道了
I understand.
尽快吧
As soon as you can get here.
好的
Of course.
我们马上出发
We'll be right there.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了?艾尔伯特
Albert, what was that about?
艾米和我得开车带我们一位教友
Aimee and I have to drive one of our church members
去精神病院做个检查
to the psychiatric hospital for evaluation.
对了 这就跟我们想说的一样
Now that's exactly what we're talking about.
事情越来越失控了
This is getting out of hand.
我们的一位教友
One of our congregants is being committed
出现了精神问题?
to a mental institution?
不好意思 我得先走了
If you'll excuse me, gentlemen.
大家好啊
Hey, gang.
都还不错吧
Everybody have a good day?
嗯
电影精选列表