请立刻来马尔普大道的瑞斯家
come to the Reese residence on Maple Drive immediately?
先生您受伤了吗?
Sir, are you injured?
不是 是我的爸妈
No, it's my parents.
他们遇害了
They've both been murdered.
警员们马上出发了
The Sheriff's Department is on their way.
嗯嗯 知道了
Yes, yes, I understand.
他们马上就到
They'll be there shortly.
请快一点
Please hurry.
他们说我们应该去外面等
They said that we should wait outside
不要碰任何东西
and not to touch anything.
好的
Okay.
要不你去车里等着?
Why don't you go wait in the car?
你也去吧?
Will you come with me?
我不想一个人
I don't want to be alone.
没事的
You'll be safe.
锁上车门
Just lock the door.
我就在这儿
I'll be right here.
别这样
Please.
好吧
All right.
我们去车里
We'll be in the car.
他去哪里?
Where is he going?
不知道
I don't know.
他看起来
He just looks like he's out
好像在散步一样
for an afternoon stroll.
亲爱的 我们都有不同的哀悼方式
We all grieve in different ways, sweetheart.
太可怕了
This is so evil.
琼斯
Jones!
你们什么时候到的这里?
When did you guys get here?
弗林特到了之后我们就到了 就是瑞斯家的儿子
We arrived shortly after Flint, the Reese's son.
你们进去了吗?
Have you been inside?
是的
Yes.
好的
All right.
去车道的里头好吗?
Go to the end of the driveway, okay?
在那里等着
Wait there.
我会过去跟你们谈谈
I'm going to need to talk to ya.
好的
Absolutely.
艾米
Aimee.
什么?
What?
警长问你问题了
The Sheriff asked you a question.
抱歉警长
Sorry, Sheriff.
我们能回家了吗?
Can we just go home?
还不能
Not yet.
他们经常招待客人吗?
Did they invite many people in?
是会招待一些人
Yeah, a few.
各个地方的
Here and there,
不过他们没有什么娱乐活动
but they didn't entertain much.
他们在家里放现金吗?
Did they keep cash stashed around the house?
不会
No.
天啊 为什么会这样?
Oh, God, why is this happening?
我真的很不舒服
I really don't feel well.
安德森夫人 弗林特先生 你们可以走了
I think I'm done with you Mrs. Anderson and Flint.
你们可以送他回家吗?
Could you drive him home?
当然可以
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的 你能先送我回去吗?
Honey, can you drive me home first?
我需要去看看孩子们
I really need to check on the kids.
没问题
Absolutely.
谢谢
Thank you.
我没事
I'm good.
我就是不明白
I just don't get it.
谋杀案看起来非常不对劲
Nothing about these murders makes any sense.
脑袋里想了无数次
I just keep running it over again and again.
衣服还没穿好
Shirt's un-tucked.
上面的几颗扣子没扣
Top few buttons undone on his shirt.
就好像什么东西在他穿好衣服之前
It's like something caught his attention
吸引了他的注意
before he could get fully dressed.
也可能他平时在家就是
You know, that could just be the way
这样的穿着方式
he dressed around the house.
不
No.
瑞斯是个注重细节的人
Reese was an impeccable dresser.
他也以此感到骄傲
He took pride in it.
门窗上没有任何迹象表明
There's no marks around the windows or the doors,
是有人闯入的时候让他受惊吓
so no one was breaking in and caught him by surprise.
所以要不然就是他们认识凶手
They either they knew the killer
就是他们自愿让那个陌生人进来的
or let a stranger in willingly.
就像有人用语言刺♥激♥了他们
Like somebody turned on them.
或许吧
Maybe.
或许
Maybe.
众所周知 瑞斯夫人是个极其爱干净的主妇
By all accounts, Mrs. Reese was an immaculate housekeeper.
你看处处都是
I mean there's nothing out of place.
整洁干净 有条不紊
Everything neat and clean and in order.
没有挣扎的迹象
No signs of struggle.
我真不明白
I just don't get it.
哎 这些事情什么时候让人明白过
Well, do these things ever make sense?
真可怜
Poor thing.
被自己的裤♥袜♥捆住
Tied up with a pair of her own panty-hose.
甚至看起来像是谋杀后畏罪自杀一样
You could consider it a murder suicide.
比如说 他们夫妻不和谐 也不喜欢退休生活
I mean, they weren't getting along, hated retirement,
他干掉了她 然后自杀掉
he off's her and kills himself.
自杀?
Suicide?
不太像吧
Doesn't fit though.
为什么他会在枪杀她之后还脱掉裤♥袜♥
Why would he untie her after he shoots her
再自杀呢?
and then kill himself?
没人会在自杀后
No one shoots themselves,
还清理血迹
cleans up their own blood
明明自己也不打算活了
before they breathe their last,
不论这个人多么洁癖
I don't care how OCD they might be.
那枪呢?
And where's the gun?
22毫米的?
The .22?
没事的
Everything's okay.
我会尽快回来
I'll be back as soon as I can.
别害怕
You have nothing to fear.
上帝与你同在
God is with you.
爱你
I love you.
你没事吧?
Are you going to be all right?
弗林特?
Flint?
嗯
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我没事
I'll be fine.
我们会为你祈祷的
We'll be praying for you.
妈妈?
Mom?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
爸爸呢?
Where's Dad?
爸爸没事
Your Father's fine.
他要开车送瑞斯夫妇的儿子回家
He had to drive the Reeses' son home.
为什么?
Why?
发生什么了?
What happened?
一些可怕的事情 亲爱的
Something terrible, sweetheart.
过来 我告诉你们俩
Come here, I'll tell you both.
今天晚上 我和你♥爸♥在瑞斯家
Tonight, your father and I found Mr. and Mrs. Reese
发现了瑞斯夫妇的尸体
dead in their home.
有人枪杀了他们
Somebody shot them.
什么?
What?
谁干的?
Who would do that?
我们也不知道
We don't know.
他们对我们就像……
But they loved us just like--
他们对我们就像你和爸爸那么好
They loved us like you and Dad love us.
我知道
I know.
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
他们对我们很好的
They were so good to us.
电影精选列表