我怎么觉得这更像是你自己的失误呢
How is that, ah, that's more like an error on your part, don't you think, hm?
你是对的
You're right.
抱歉
Sorry.
顾客就是皇帝
Customer is king.
或皇后
Or queen.
我要一个无麸质意大利辣香肠披萨
I'll do the gluten free pepperoni
还要一个蘑菇披萨
and mushroom pizza then.
和一杯水
And a water.
乐意效劳
My pleasure.
我们总共有3000个朋友
So together, we have 3,000 friends.
如果有10%的人捐点钱
If 10 percent of them donate a few bucks,
或者至少对信息做出回应…
or at least respond to the message...
我说不准 安 这好像是个传销
I don't know, Ann, that seems like a pyramid scheme.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
这是多层次营销
It's multi-level marketing.
让我们看看会发生什么
Let's just see what happens.
更像是在浪费我的时间
More like some multi-level waste of my time.
你就是什么都看不顺
You're a hater.
尼采在里面天天打碎盘子
Knee Cha's in here breaking dishes
你还说什么金字塔 狮身人面像和尼罗河的破事
and you talkin' about pyramids, the Sphinx and the Nile?
伙计 我点的菜呢
G, where's my order?
什么单
What'd you have?
无麸质意大利辣香肠蘑菇
Gluten free pepperoni mushroom.
我忘了告诉你我们的无麸
Oh, I'm supposed to tell you we're out
面团用完了
of gluten free dough.
我们没有无麸质面团了
So, we're out of gluten free dough.
- 太棒了 - 没有凝固好
- Great. - It's not congealing.
别说这么多了
Oh, don't tell me that.
格雷厄姆太太 我真的很抱歉
Uh, Mrs. Graham, I'm really sorry but we're
无麸质面团
out of gluten-free dough.
没有凝结 我带了水来给你
It's not congealing, and I brought a water here for you
看看你是否还想点别的
and to see maybe if you wanna order something else.
我真的很抱歉 但是…
I'm really sorry, but...
不 让我告诉你一件事
No, actually, let me tell you something.
你不应该说你要一个[做一个]无谷蛋白钙
You shouldn't say I'll do your gluten free calzone,
或者我来杯[做一杯]无糖汽水 或者要个[做一个]田园沙拉
or I'll do a diet soda, or I'll do your house salad.
就直接说你"想要"田园沙拉
Just say you want the house salad.
或者更好的是 请给我来一份田园沙拉
Or better yet, you'll have the house salad, please.
而且麻烦不要带手♥机♥去餐馆
And don't bring your cell phone to a restaurant.
你来这里是来吃饭的 这很不礼貌
You came here to eat, and it's rude.
你明白我的意思没
You got that?
这是个好主意
That's a great idea.
但我是来接受服务的
But I came here to be served.
不
No.
你去餐馆是为了和人们交流的
You come to a restaurant to spend time with people.
我要点淡色啤酒 特♥价♥的
I'll do your IPA at the locals discount.
好的 那就是两杯拉格啤酒和一杯淡色啤酒
Okay, so that's two lagers and one IPA.
约翰
John.
约翰
John!
萨姆·詹德
Sam Zander!
嘿
Hey!
再见 狗子们
Peace up, bash down.
搜索驱逐舰
Search and destroy!
- 奥利弗 回来 - 萨姆·詹德
- Oliver, come back! - Sam Zander!
回到这里来
Come back here.
一群乡巴佬 可悲的失败者在这里工作
Come on, a bunch of redneck, pathetic losers work here.
你怎么了
What is wrong with you?
放开我 马上
Get off of me, now!
约翰
John?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我要走了
I gotta go.
发生了什么
What's going on?
你能不能停下来
Will you please just stop?
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
约翰
John.
约翰 发生什么事了
John, what happened in there?
你为什么这么不高兴
Why are you so upset?
请告诉我
Please talk to me.
请告诉我
Please.
那孩子为什么让你不高兴了
Why did that kid upset you?
你能和我谈谈吗
Will you please just talk to me?
约翰
John.
求你了
Please.
那孩子说了什么
What was that kid saying?
我只是在为我的频道准备新内容
I'm just building content for my channel,
你不会理解的
you wouldn't understand.
频道
Channel?
我不明白
I don't understand.
那是什么意思 我不…
What does that even mean, I don't...
约翰
John?
这是怎么回事
What's going on here?
山姆·赞德
Sam Zander.
他就是那个在网络上让人蒙羞的播主
He's the troll who fat shames people on the internet.
什么
What?
我就知道
I knew it.
西蒙 他一直在骗我们
Cimone, he's been lying to us this whole time.
好吧
All right.
他是一个穿着戏服的怪物
He's a monster in a costume.
怪物
Monster?
我正在努力实现我的梦想 但是你们
I am achieving my dreams when all you
只知道整天口嗨自己的梦想
ever do is talk about yours.
你们就在这里等着
You stay here waiting for something
等着永远不会实现的梦
that will never happen for you.
我有一百万粉丝 这些都是我应得的
I have a million followers, and I earned every one of 'em.
你们有多少
How many do you have?
还有 如果你们不想继续被当做
Oh, and if you guys wanna stop being on
人们的笑柄
the wrong end of people's jokes,
那就别再这么可悲了
then maybe stop being such an American freakin' tragedy.
快点放开我
Let go of me now!
放我下来
Get off me!
你应该让我上你的频道
You're supposed to feature me on your channel.
再见 狗子们
Peace up, bash down!
放我下来
Get off!
停下来
Stop it!
这是我们的复兴时代
This is our renaissance.
世界正在改变
The world is changing, and you all have
你们坐在观众席第一排 看着它在你的手♥机♥上上演
front row seats to sit and watch it happen on your screens.
如果你想成功 你必须创造
If you wanna make it, you have to create.
否则 请坐下来欣赏别人表演
Otherwise, sit back and enjoy the show.
因为你们永远都只会是别人的观众
'Cause all you'll ever be is someone else's audience.
非常好
Very good.
你真是一个键盘后的英雄
You're a real hero behind the keyboard.
是的
Yeah.
总有一天你会成为一个优秀家庭主妇的 温迪
And you'll make a great house wife one day, Wendy.
约翰
John.
尼采 别这样
Knee Cha, no.
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you!
尼采 停下来
Knee Cha, stop!
- 别这样 别这样 别这样 - 放开我
- Come on, come on, stop. - Get off of me!
住手 不值得
Stop it, it's not worth it.
进去 进去
Get inside, get inside.
西蒙
Cimone.
西蒙 甜心
Cimone, sweetie.
来吧
Come on.
也许他是对的
Maybe he's right.
好吧 我们在那个募捐网站上
Okay, how much have we raised
筹集了多少了
on that fundraiser site?
我不知道 50块
I don't know, 50 bucks?
- 很好 - 艾伯特给的
- That's good. - It's from Albert.
这样是合法的吗
How is this not against the law?
电影精选列表