I feel like Moses parting the sea of bad habits.
杰克 你在干什么
Jack, what are you doin'?
向上
Up.
来吧
Come on.
搜索驱逐舰的各位 欢迎收看第二条线索
Search and destroyers, welcome to your second clue.
切 太棒了
And cut, that was awesome.
这样不会太刻薄了一点吗
Wasn't that sort of mean?
什么
What?
玛丽是个很善良的女士
I mean, Mary's a very nice lady.
啊 让我们面对现实吧
Ah, I mean, but let's face it.
这地方就是个垃圾场
This place is a dump.
我告诉你个事实好了
Well here's a fact.
玛丽在南方是个很有名的艺术家
Mary's a very well known artist in the south.
人们从全国各地来看她的作品
People come from all over the country to see her work.
是的 但是 听着 伙计
Yeah, but, look dude.
我的追随者更感兴趣
My followers are more interested
喜剧和笑话
in the comedy and the jokes I have.
我在新闻和喜剧之间找到了很好的平衡
I found like a nice balance between journalism and comedy.
有一天我会告诉你的
Look, I'll show you one day.
我们再拍一段
Come on, let's go get some B roll.
你要把镜头摆正
Now I want everything nice and straight.
两边对称 高质量一点
Keep it side to side, good quality.
你做得很好 你做得很好了
You're doin' great man, you're doing great.
哦 看看这个
Oh, now look at this.
杰克 你得看看这个
Jack, you gotta see this.
嘿 嘿 你觉得我排的怎么样
Hey, hey, what do you think about my me roll?
是拍
B, B roll.
- 哦 对 - 还不错
- Oh, yeah. - It's pretty good actually.
那你现在打算做什么
Oh, well what are you doin' right now?
我正在传送你的录像
I am transferring your footage
到我的手♥机♥上
over to my phone.
也许明天
How you know what, maybe tomorrow
我可以教你如何编辑这些东西
I can show you how to edit some of this stuff?
你打不打算介绍一下
Yeah, are you gonna add the stuff about
玛丽是一位著名的艺术家
Mary being a renowned artist?
当然
Sure.
你应该找个时间采访她
You ought to interview her sometime.
她真的很棒
She's fantastic.
嘿 我在想 如果你拍个广♥告♥如何呢
Hey, I was thinkin', what if you did a commercial
给守护神宣传一下 嗯
for Patornies, huh?
如果它都要倒闭了
Not really much of a point
也没有什么意义吧
if it's going under, right?
对 是的
Right, yeah.
这是 这是什么 这是什么
Um, what is the, what is, what is that?
啊 镜头夹
Ah, lens clip.
这有点像是我的标志
It's kind of like my trademark.
比如你的圆顶小帽
Kind of like your yarmulke.
对 还有我的腰包
Yeah, or my fanny pack.
你那个腰包很奇怪
Yeah, that fanny pack's weird, bro.
对了
Bingo!
快点 我们要迟到了
Hey come on, we're gonna be late!
真不敢相信你走路去上班
I can't believe you walk to work.
伙计们 来这里
Guys, come here.
嘿 大家请过来一下
Hey everybody, can you gather 'round, please?
谢谢...
Thanks, uh...
这是我做过的最难的事情之一 但是
One of the hardest things I've ever done, but uh,
18年的历史 守护神披萨店将关门大吉
after 18 years, Patronies Pizza will be closing its doors.
7到10天内
Everything will go on as normal for
一切都会照常进行
the next week to 10 days.
你们的薪水会正常发 工作时间也是
Get your paychecks, hours,
还有会员卡 非常感谢你们的努力付出
memberships, thank you so much for the memberships, all your hard work.
你们每一个人为这个地方做过的
Don't discount anything that any one of you
每一件事都很重要
has ever done for this place.
你们做出了守护神披萨
You made Patronies Pizza.
谢谢大家
Thank you for that.
多么漫长的一段路啊
Man, what a run it's been.
艾伯特 你能把剩下的会员卡给我吗
Albert, can you uh, collet the leftover memberships?
让我们好好度过最后一周
Let's have a great last week, guys.
开心点
Keep your heads up.
生存即是为了遭遇世间磨难 发现了苦难中的意义才能幸存下来 尼采
你知道你接下来打算做什么吗
So do you uh, got any idea what you'll do now?
我一直想成为一名记者
I've always wanted to be a journalist.
记者
A journalist?
对
Yeah.
约翰 那太好了
John, that's great.
真的很棒
That is terrific.
我马上就写推荐信
I'll be right on that letter of recommendation right away.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗯
Yeah.
与此同时 呃…
In the meantime, uh...
这钱可以让你找个地方住下
Here's a little somethin' to get your own place.
- 奥斯卡 我不能收下… - 约翰
- Oscar, I can't take this... - John.
你是个好人
You're a good guy.
我很遗憾我们没有更多的时间一起相处
I'm just sorry we didn't have more time together.
我不能接受
I can't accept this.
不
No.
像你这样的人应该有一张属于自己的床
A guy like you should be sleeping in his own bed.
现在回去工作吧
Now get back to work.
好
Yeah.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
第三天 我要扔垃圾了
Day three and I'm taking out
就像一个普通的农民一样
the trash like a regular peasant.
生命的意义可能是任何事情
"The meaning of life may be all the things.
如果这是事实…
"What if it's truth that means..."
嘿 尼采
Hey, Knee Cha.
如果这句话是真的...
"What's if it's true that the meaning..."
什么样的披萨才叫完美
What makes the perfect pizza?
是酱汁的问题吗
Is it the sauce?
面团
The dough?
外表
The presentation?
每一种成分同时都是一个整体
Every ingredient is simultaneously a whole.
你是伟大事业的一部分
You're part of something great.
因为...
Because...
你的乐观不能解决所有的问题 杰克
Your happiness doesn't fix everything, Jack.
你还好吗
How's it goin'?
不太好
Not good.
不太好
Not good.
别这样 安
All right, come on, Ann.
我有很多文书工作 怎么了
I got a lot of paperwork, what's up?
我们需要多少
How much do we need?
我不知道
I don't know.
奥斯卡没跟我说过
Oscar doesn't talk to me about that.
这是一个筹款网站
So basically it's a fundraising site
我觉得我们可以让人们捐款
and I think we can get people to donate.
来 看看
Here, take a look.
怎么 今天没有小圆帽了
What, no yarmulke today?
不再有犹太人的感觉了
Not feeling Jewish anymore?
你的兔子吃了 好吧
Oh yeah, your rabbit ate it, all right?
我的兔子是…
My rabbit is more of a...
她一定很孤独
She must be lonely.
斯科普说得对 我得认真点
Schop's right, I gotta be serious.
那六块钱是我的
Those six dollars are mine.
等等 等等 哦
Hey, wait, wait, ooh.
你忘了带球垫 强击手
You don't have your pad, slugger.
菲奥娜·格雷厄姆太太 我想让你知道
Mrs. Fiona Graham, I'll have you know I plan on
我今天有的是时间
being ever free today and earn
把你那全部6美元全部赚到手
all six of those dollars.
走着瞧
We'll see.
我要一个无麸质意大利辣香肠
I'll do the gluten free pepperoni calzone.
我们只有大披萨可以做无麸
Uh, we only have gluten free dough for the large pies.
好吧
Fine.
电影精选列表