It's just a phase.
死后就是你出生前的状态 亚瑟·叔本华
好了
Got it!
你好像欠我一些钱
I believe you owe me some money.
我昨晚给你写的
I uh, I wrote that for you last night.
推荐信
A letter of recommendation.
你留着吧
Yeah, you can keep that.
做个好人就好
Just be a good guy.
"做个好人..."
"Just be a good..."
为什么大家都这么说
Why do people say that?
我就是这样谋生的
This is how I make a living.
你感觉自己活着吗
You feel alive?
我觉得自己还活着吗
Do I feel alive?
哦 上帝
Oh, god.
不是昨天 也不算上昨晚
Other than yesterday, and apparently last night,
你有想过好好和别人交谈吗
have you ever once had a conversation?
和你的一个粉丝共进晚餐
Went to dinner with one of your followers, hm?
整个互联网就是我的交谈方式
The whole internet is my conversation
我的恋爱生活也很好
and my dating life is just fine,
谢谢你的关心
but thanks for asking.
我看了你发表的第一个视频
You know, I watched the first video you ever published.
你讲了你是如何对抗抑郁症的
How you were battling depression.
你因为找不到记者的工作
Mad at the world 'cause you couldn't
而生这个世界的气
find a job as a journalist.
嗯
Yeah.
说实话 我觉得我看到的
You know, it almost felt like I was
是一个有感情的真实的人
watching a real human being with feelings there.
我想知道那家伙还在吗
I wonder how much of that guy is left.
现在还在的就只有成功的记者本人
What's left is I'm a successful journalist now,
在这个世界上走自己的路
making my own way in the world.
和你一样 应该说 和在把自己的事业搞垮之前的你一样
Like you, or like you before you put your business under.
而和我一样 你需要一个听众
And like me, you need an audience.
你像我一样去迎合他们
You cater to them the same way I do.
不同方法 结果都一样
Different methods shooting for the same results.
你和我一样
You're like me.
我只是做得更好
I'm just better at it.
等你到了我这个年纪的时候
You know, when you get to be my age,
我真心希望你能活到我这个岁数
and I do hope you get there,
你会开始意识到每个人都曾经都有所作为
you'll start to realize that everybody used to be something.
但你得确定那是你真正想要的
You just make sure that this is the something that you want.
因为如果你做的这些仅仅是因为
'Cause it'd be a real, real tragedy
你认为你必须这么做去迎合别人的想法
if you did this because you thought you had to
那可就太可悲了
in order to make something people want.
祝你好运 萨姆
I wish you more than luck, Sam.
嗯
Yeah.
运气
Luck...
只有失败者才需要
Is for losers.
这只是一个阶段罢了
It's just a phase.
他们说巨人难倒 但我没想到会这样
Well they say giants fall hard, but I did not expect this.
老板竟然给了我一封推荐信
Boss man gave me a letter of recommendation.
嗯
Hm.
你们怎么看
What do you guys think?
我们今晚要不要读一读这个
Should we read this tonight?
我无法想象这里面写了啥
I can't imagine what this says, it's...
昨晚不太平吧
Rough night?
有些汽车虽然并没有多好
Some cars are poorly made.
但让你的灯开着 这是车主的失误
Leaving your lights on, that's sort of a user error.
我意识到了
Yeah, I'm starting to learn that.
但它还能开
It still runs though.
告诉我 萨姆
Tell me, Sam.
当你为了一个无法实现的梦想牺牲了你所拥有的一切
What happens when you sacrifice everything you have
会发生什么
for a dream that doesn't work out?
你还剩下什么
What are you left with?
这个视频我预计只会有
Well, this video's only projected
几百万的浏览量
to have a couple million views
之前还有一个九百万的
and the one before had nine.
看来我的生意有点下滑
So it seems like my business is in a bit of a decline.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许我需要选一些更好的主题
Maybe I need to choose some better subjects.
一些更有趣的东西
Something a little more interesting.
好的东西
Nice one.
看啊 女士们先生们 看啊
Look, ladies and gentlemen, there she is.
西蒙 守护神的奥斯卡最佳女演员
Cimone, Patronies own Academy award winning actress.
我本来可以拥有她的
I could've had her.
孤独
So lonely.
从来没有找到过幸福
Never find happiness.
喂
Whoa!
你们想看他被打晕的视频吗
You guys wanna watch a video of him gettin' knocked out?
我想
I do.
我们走吧
Let's go.
这将是我们在一起的最后一个星期二
This is gonna be our last Tuesday together.
- 你好 - 哦 嘿
- Hello. - Oh, hey.
你在做什么
What are you doin'?
我想拍电影
Ah, I think I wanna make movies.
真的假的
Really?
别担心 你会出演的
Oh, don't worry, you're already casted.
噢 谢谢 但是你现在在做什么呢
Oh, thank you, but what are you doing right now?
这很难说 因为
Ah, it's hard to say because it's
每一刻都是现在
always right now, you know?
你在手♥机♥上干什么 傻子
What are you doing on your phone, nimrod?
浏览约翰的视频
Scrolling through John's videos.
我一直在研究他的拍摄角度…
I've been watching his camera angles...
真的假的
Come on, seriously?
- 别看他的东西 - 他没有从我的手♥机♥上
- Don't watch his stuff. - Well he didn't log
退出他的账号♥
out of his account on my phone,
所以我一直在研究他如何和何时
so I've been studying how and when
会发布自己的视频
he releases his videos.
他有策略的
He's got a real strategy behind this.
他一直…
He just keep goin'...
嗨 西蒙 过来 你得看看这个
Hey Cimone, come here, you've got to see this.
安 我们有办法了
Ann, this is how we do it.
我的单好了吗
Got my to go orders?
嘿
Hey man.
我一直想知道你有没有名牌
I always wondered if you had a name tag.
我不戴
I don't wear it.
官僚主义的原因
Bureaucratic reasons.
所以我们可以完全掌控约翰的账号♥
So we have full access to John's account?
是的
Yep.
我建议我们把全部东西都删掉
I say we just delete everything.
他可能有备选计划
He probably has back ups.
不管怎样 他得花上几个小时
Well, whatever, it'd take him like hours
找回那些东西 我们把它们全部都删除了
to find all of that, so we delete it all.
所以他的视频会回到零浏览量吗
So his videos would go back to zero views?
嗯
Mhm.
他就不得不重新开始
And he'd have to start over.
西蒙 欢迎来到黑暗面
Cimone, welcome to the dark side.
是时候了
It's about time.
动手
Do it.
我被录取了
I got accepted!
- 温迪 太棒了 - 是的
- Wendy, that's awesome! - Yeah!
我春天去
I'm going in the Spring.
我做了很多研究
I've been doing so much research
研究了他们的文化
into like their culture.
天啊 我得坐下
Oh my god, I gotta sit down.
等等 等等
Yeah, yeah, wait, wait, wait.
UNCW有自己的文化
UNCW has a culture?
不 听好了
No, get this, get this.
我要去的是普里莫尔斯卡大学
I'm going to the University of Primorska.
- 普里莫尔斯卡 - 是的 真的有这大学
- Primorska? - Yeah, it's a thing.
而且它是免费的 即使是非公民学生也免费
And it's got free tuition, even for non citizens.
等等 普里莫尔斯卡在哪里
Wait, where's Primorska at?
电影精选列表