You can't beat it, am I right?
如果你把这些盘子视作一个整体的一部分
If you think about the dishes as a holon,
它们就和酱汁一样重要
they become just as important as the sauce.
如果所有的盘子都是脏的
If all the dishes were dirty,
那么披萨就会受到影响
then the pizzas would be affected.
你是怎么被困在这里的
What did you do to get stuck back here?
- 我为什么在这里 - 是的
- Why am I in the pit? - Yeah.
我有时候是自愿来的 好让我远离酒吧
Some days I volunteer, to stay away from the bar.
你在戒酒啊
You're in the program?
匿名会
Anonymity, man.
我也是
I was in it, too.
别坐在上面
Off the counter boys.
约翰 跟我来
John, come with me.
简单
It's very easy.
右边是浸泡用的 左边是消毒用的
Right is for soaking, left is for sanitizing.
借过 甘地
All right, move it Gandhi.
第一件事
So, first slice down.
你感觉如何
What'd you think?
有工可打就行
It's a job.
啊 你选了那个有争议的
Ah, you picked the controversial one.
配上了一个完美的姓名牌
Got a perfect name tag for that.
我读了这本书就赚一美元
So I get a dollar raise just for reading this book?
是的
Yep.
就在读完之后
Yep, you just tell me what you think
告诉我你的想法
about it afterwards.
所以我才让你们读书
Kind of the reason I do it.
你有笔吗
You got a pen?
嗯
Uh yeah.
我一直想成为一名大学教授来着
You know, I always wanted to be a college professor.
教烹饪艺术
Culinary arts.
这是和研究课程最相近
And uh, this is the closest thing I have
的一个职位了
to a survey course.
你经常读书吗
You read much?
不太
Not really.
嗯 尼采明天会给你做一个
Well, Knee Cha will make you one of these tomorrow.
我告诉你 人类需要一个大的改变
I tell ya man, humanity is in need of a major change.
一本好书是通过不同的角度来
A good book is the best way to view the world
看世界的最好方式
through a different lens.
好了 集♥合♥ 集♥合♥
All right, circle up, circle up, circle up.
温迪 你成功了
Wendy, you did it!
你完成了强制的自愿阅读清单
You completed the required voluntary reading list.
守护神入职一年
One full year at Patronies!
- 耶 - 你学到了什么
- Yes! - What did you learn?
这些作家都很伟大
All these writers are great
是因为他们创造的东西 而不是因为他们本身
because of what they created, not who they were.
他们中的大多数实际上精神都不怎么正常
Most of them were actually pretty disturbed people.
疑病症患者 自恋者 酗酒者
Hypochondriacs, self absorbed, alcoholics.
有些人甚至自杀过
Some even suicidal.
这个月我给了温迪一个挑战
I gave Wendy a challenge this month.
是什么
Oh yes, what's the challenge?
离开这鬼地方
To get the heck out of here.
这个孩子从来没有离开过北卡罗莱纳
This kid has never been outside of North Carolina.
- 不是吧 - 接受挑战
- No way. - Challenge accepted.
时间限制呢
Time frame?
四个星期
Four weeks.
不
No, bull.
她可以在30分钟内去到南卡罗莱纳
She can go to South Carolina in like 30 minutes.
她说得对 南卡罗来纳太近了
Nah, she's right, South Carolina's too close.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
我会去的
Fine, I'll do it.
- 好诶 - 是的
- Yes. - Yes.
你还没有解放呢
No, you are not done yet.
你接下来要读什么
What are you reading next?
维克多·弗兰克尔
Viktor E. Frankl.
我已经读过了
Oh, I've already read him.
- 你知道的 - 够了
- You know that. - That's enough.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
你会读清单以外的书吗
Will you ready anybody off the board again?
- 不 - 那是哪个哲学家
- Nope. - Oh, then what philosopher?
我想应该会选尼古拉斯·斯帕克斯
Well I guess it'll probably have to be Nicolas Sparks.
好吧 好吧 你最喜欢谁
Okay, okay, who was your favorite?
你最喜欢谁
Who was your favorite?
阿尔伯特·加缪
Albert Camus.
因为他是个好人
Because he was a good guy.
我喜欢读发自内心快乐的人
I like reading philosophy that was written by someone
写的哲学
who was an actually happy person.
真会说话
That's sweet.
好了 结果出来了 各位
All right, the results are in, folks.
我们卖♥♥出了43张全新的披萨会员卡
We sold 43 brand new pizza memberships!
只剩下207个要卖♥♥
Only 207 more to go.
哦
Oh.
接受挑战
Challenge accepted.
就像披萨面团一样
And just like the pizza dough
G昨天早上做的那个
that G made yesterday morning, bruh!
让我们吃这个吧
Let's eat this, come on!
来吧 G
Come on G.
总有一天我会找到恰当而简单的语句 杰克·凯鲁亚克
你是谁
Who are you?
什么
What?
女士们 先生们 你们好啊
What's up ladies and germs?
希望你们过得还行
I hope you're holding onto your butts,
今天是约翰·高尔特的第二天
'cause it's day two of John Galt.
猜猜我在做什么
Guess what I'm doing?
用晾衣绳晾衣服
Just laundry on a clothesline.
普普通通的洗衣日
Just, you know, normal laundry day.
太疯狂了
This is nuts.
呀 约翰
'Sup John?
嘿
Hey.
你需要多一件工作服吗
You need an extra work shirt?
我不♥穿♥我的
I don't wear mine.
不用 我没事
No, I'm good.
你在拍我吗
Are you filming me?
没有
No.
在后面做姓名牌
Make the name tags in the back.
你被分到了啥名字
What'd you get?
啊 约翰·高尔特 但你可以叫我约翰
Uh, John Galt, but you can just call me John.
我喜欢我的真名
I like my real name.
哦
Yeah?
我支持霍尔顿
Holden all the way.
霍尔顿·考尔菲德是谁
Who's Holden Caulfield?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
就是这样
That's it.
欢迎 约翰·高尔特
You get John Galt now.
麦田里的守望者
Catcher in the Rye?
没读过
Never read it.
不要告诉别人这件事
Don't tell anybody else that.
叔本华
Schopenhauer.
洗碗
Dishes.
我发誓我以前见过他
I swear I've seen him before.
嗯 奇怪的家伙
Hm, weird dude.
他到底在干什么
What is he even doing?
搜索驱逐舰的各位 你们好啊
What is up my search and destroyers?
欢迎来到梦想破灭的地方
Welcome to where dreams go to die.
没错 梦想破灭
That's where they go.
你们要保持关注噢
I want you to stay tuned.
我觉得她看到我了
I think she just saw me.
让我来告诉你
Let me tell you.
我知道你们还年轻
You know, I know you kids are young out there,
所以我今天要好好表现
so I'm gonna try to behave myself today.
我现在不能说太多 但请继续关注
Anyway, I can't say too much now, but stay posted.
再见 狗子们
Peace up, bash down.
电影精选列表