斯洛文尼亚
Slovenia.
哦
Oh.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我想我得去办个护照了 对吧
I guess I gotta get a passport now, right?
对啊 是的
Yeah, I guess you do.
等等 等等 等等 你要学什么
So wait, wait, wait, what are you gonna be studying?
幸福
Happiness.
不 不要玩语言游戏
No, don't play language games.
- 告诉我 真的 - 不 不 不
- Tell me, for real. - No, no, no.
叫做积极心理学
It's called positive psychology.
你要读一个幸福博士学位
You gettin' a PhD in happiness?
还是本科生 但是
Well it's undergrad, but yeah.
天啊 温迪 我真为你感到骄傲
Oh my god, Wendy, I am so freakin' proud of you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you, thank you.
我 我不是为了你
I, I didn't do it for you.
我才不管你为了谁
Oh man, I don't care why you did it.
你要离开这里了
You are going to be gettin' out of here.
- 谢谢 谢谢 - 好的
- Thank you, thank you. - Yeah.
我得走了 我得去告诉尼采
I gotta go, I gotta go tell Knee Cha.
- 对 对 告诉他 - 好吧 好吧
- Yeah, yeah, tell him. - Okay, okay.
尼采 过来
Knee Cha, come here!
如果你活得足够长,你就会发现每个胜利都将变成失败 西蒙·德·波伏娃
跟我来
Come with me.
跟我来
Come with me.
怎么了 安
What's wrong, Ann?
什么
What?
你在微笑
Are you smilin'?
你竟然在笑
It's like you are smiling.
怎么回事
What is that about?
来吧
Come on.
奥斯卡比我妈妈带回家的任何一个男人
Oscar's more of a father figure than anyone
更像是我的父亲
my mom brings home.
我每天早上很早就来
I come in early every morning just
只是为了能和他多待一会儿
to hang out with him for a bit.
- 这是给奥斯卡的吗 - 是给我们的
- Is this for Oscar? - It's for us.
这是一份好工作
It was a good job.
我不知道还能说什么
I don't know what else to say.
切
And cut.
干得漂亮 兄弟
Good work, brother.
好了 艾伯特 该你了
Okay, Albert, you're up.
好吧
All right, cool.
过来这边
All right, come on over here.
接下来做什么
All right, so what we got going on?
你要站...
All right, you're gonna stand,
你就站在这里 就在这里
you're gonna stand right here, right here.
好
Okay.
就在那东西前面 好的好的
Right in front of that thing, yeah, yeah, yeah.
转身 转身向我 很好
Turn around, turn around for me, very good.
你别太指手画脚了 杰克
You handle me too much, Jack.
好
Okay.
好了 准备好了
All right now, ready?
三 二 一
In three, two, one.
开始
Action.
我申请在这里工作是因为我有一个孩子
I applied to work here because I had a kid
我错过了她生命中的头两年
and I missed the first two years of her life
我下定决心不再错过任何东西
and I was determined that I wasn't gonna miss any more.
奥斯卡给了我这样的机会
So Oscar gave me an opportunity to do that
我会永远感激你的
and I'm always gonna be grateful,
尽管你想拥抱我的时候我打了你
even though I punched you when you tried to hug me.
我不是故意的 但是当一个两米高的家伙
And I didn't mean it, but when a 6'8" dude
要抱你时 那可不是什么温柔的爱
comes in to hug you, it's not gentle love.
所以我谢谢你 我很感激
So I thank you man, I appreciate it.
嗙
Pow!
我只是开玩笑而已
Nah, I'm just playin'.
切
And cut.
- 很好 - 很好吧
- Very nice. - That was good, right?
- 是的 - 还行
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - All right, all right.
没有太过
Not too much?
我两年前出柜了
I came out a little over two years ago
我生命中唯一一个
and the only aspect of my life
没有完全被影响的事情就是守护神披萨
that hadn't flipped upside down was Patronies Pizza.
萨姆·赞德的粉丝们
To all the Sam Zander fans out there,
如果你想为一个大好事业的献一份力
if you wanna be a part of a good cause,
点击这个方框进行捐赠
click the box here to make a donation
来帮助我们维持这个地方的运转
to help us keep this place going.
- 我们需要更多的人 - 你要不要让帕特罗也来
- We need more people. - You wanna get Patrone?
他今天说话了
He spoke today.
这些感言很好 但是
The testimonials are nice, but uh,
它们只适合在小屏幕上看
they only fit on the small screen.
安
Ann?
她有个计划
She's got a plan.
我们要找每个能找的人 过去和现在的都行
Every person, past and present.
我弄清楚点 你是在请求我的帮助吗
Just to be clear, you're asking for my help?
你能做到吗
Can you do it?
拉钩见证你需要我的帮助
Pinky swear you need my help.
太好了
Okay, yay.
我让艾伯特列一张名单
Um, I'll have Albert draw up a list of names
从谁开始
and then where should I start?
从头开始
From the beginning.
好的 我能做到
Okay, I can do it.
是的 我可以
Yes, I can.
我相信我自己
I believe in myself.
我猜这就是她说的
Guess this is what she meant
写一篇伟大的悼词的意思吧
by buildin' a great eulogy.
告诉过你啦
Told you.
有道理
Heard.
如果我们找不到人怎么办
What if we can't get the people here?
我们会让他们来的 他们会来的
We're gonna get them here, they're gonna come.
好的
Okay, right.
我相信我们
I believe in us.
- 我们可以的 - 我们要不要让他们回复
- We got this. - Should we do affirmations?
开干了
Teamin' on.
过头了
It's too much.
我知道 我只是想活跃一下
I know, I'm really trying with you.
- 发电子邮件就好 - 好的
- Send an email. - Okay.
她需要我的帮助诶
She wants my help.
嗨 温迪
Hey Wendy.
嘿
Hey.
把兔子放出来了啊
Lettin' the rabbit out of the cage, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
这很诗意
That's very poetic.
我只是在我们上车之前
Well I was letting him take a crap
让他去拉个屎
before we get into the car.
它叫什么来着
What'd you name this one?
托尔斯泰
Tolstoy.
当然了
Of course.
嗨 温迪
Hey Wendy?
我们都会想你的 你去了之后
We're all gonna miss you, where you're goin'.
我也会想你们的
I'm gonna miss you too.
嘿 别在特兰西瓦尼亚玩得太开心了
Hey, don't have too much fun in Transylvania.
- 是斯洛文尼亚 - 一样的
- It's Slovenia. - Same thing.
- 这是个地方 - 随便了
- It's a place. - Yeah, whatever.
嗨 尼采
Hey Knee Cha.
我忘记告诉你了
I forgot to tell you that yesterday
昨天是外送的最后一天
was the last day for deliveries.
你怎么样 你还好吗
How you doin', you doin' all right?
嗯
Well.
我知道就要开始了
I know it's about to start.
你要回去了
Goin' back?
我认识上次主持项目的人
I got to really know the guy who led the program last time.
我一直在考虑问问他
电影精选列表